Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The X-Family

Thêm hìn nè!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/lianlangwangcartoon.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/outdoorfilming-xfamily.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/159877786774054040.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/u4-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/u2-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/u3-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/2FRH.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/2CALVIN.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/Calvinyase/19-10.jpg')

don't know any one in here . is the series good??

Between this series (The X-Family)and KO One , which one is a better series? Which one has better storyline? Which one is more entertaining?

Any review I can read for this series?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Between this series (The X-Family)and KO One , which one is a better series? Which one has better storyline? Which one is more entertaining?

Any review I can read for this series?
    The X-Family has a better storyline, but it's really long (55 episodes)!
    I personally think that you have to like sci-fi and can take quirky humor to enjoy this series, otherwise you'll find it draggy and over the top.

Wikipedia has the synopsis, lists of characters, and even terminology for both The X-Family and KO One.

Thanks Jilly. I do like sci-fi and fantasy story. I'm a fan of the MDWAV trilogy. So, I find the premise of The X-Family more attractive. But, the length does scare me a bit.
    I've also check out some clips of KO One is youtube. Yeah, the type of humor in KO One isn't my cup of tea. I find them too silly.

I've also check out some clips of KO One is youtube. Yeah, the type of humor in KO One isn't my cup of tea. I find them too silly.
    In that case, I don't think you'll like The X-Family either coz it retains the silliness (if not more) from KO One. But don't take my words for it. You should give it a try... maybe you'll like it

I actually don't really like this series in the beginning, but it gets better as the story went on. I especially like Xia Tian/Gui Long *cough* Jiro fan *cough*

eventho i watched it with fastforwarding *because i only want to see Danson * but i think in general i like this series. Comical but also drama things

I'll be honest. I'm interested in this series mostly because of Calvin Chen (besides the fantasy element of the story). I know next to nothing about Fahrenheit until 2 days ago. I only know this group is very popular and Wu Zun is in it (it's my mom who introduced this actor to me. lol, I'm so outdated). I know Calvin Chen from Romantic Princess (I know I'm suppose to like the 2 leads, but I end up liking the supporting actor ). Initially, I thought he looks weird but after awhile I like him because he smiles a lot (really warm smile) and I find him quite charismatic. I asked my housemate who he is and whether he's a member of Fahrenheit, but my housemate said he isn't . So, I only recently got to know he's from Fahrenheit after reading about the group in wikipedia.

But, I'm liking Arron Yan now too for his singing ability. He sings live very well (saw some clips in youtube).

So, how is Calvin in this series? His role good or not?
    Last edited by kidd; 02-22-08 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    eventho i watched it with fastforwarding *because i only want to see Danson * but i think in general i like this series. Comical but also drama things

**SPOILER**

I like him better in KO One coz he's pretty much a "ma gua" throughout the whole series until episode 47 when he became Gui Feng. I laughed so hard when his grandpa suspiciously looked at him and said that he is Xia Yu for sure, but why he's so "niang" LMAO!

I'll be honest. I'm interested in this series mostly because of Calvin Chen (besides the fantasy element of the story). I know next to nothing about Fahrenheit until 2 days ago. I only know this group is very popular and Wu Zun is in it (it's my mom who introduced this actor to me. lol, I'm so outdated). I know Calvin Chen from Romantic Princess (I know I'm suppose to like the 2 leads, but I end up liking the supporting actor ). Initially, I thought he looks weird but after awhile I like him because he smiles a lot (really warm smile) and I find him quite charismatic. I asked my housemate who he is and whether he's a member of Fahrenheit, but my housemate said he isn't . So, I only recently got to know he's from Fahrenheit after reading about the group in wikipedia.

But, I'm like Arron Yan now too for his singing ability. He sings live very well (saw some clips in youtube).

I totally didn't expect that you'll like Fahrenheit hehe...
    Calvin's role is good. In fact, his "Lan Ling Wang" character is my second favorite character after Xian Tian. Unfortunately, he didn't get much screen time here. He doesn't really appear until episode 22. I agree with you... he's quite charismatic and even more so with his tall stature and cool costume in this series.

Arron gets even less screen time than Calvin. You won't see him until episode 29 or something. His role is not that great though. But yeah, he does have the best singing voice among the members.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I totally didn't expect that you'll like Fahrenheit hehe...
    Me neither. Blame my housemate for renting Romantic Princess lah.

**SPOILER**

I like him better in KO One coz he's pretty much a "ma gua" throughout the whole series until episode 47 when he became Gui Feng. I laughed so hard when his grandpa suspiciously looked at him and said that he is Xia Yu for sure, but why he's so "niang" LMAO!
    I haven't watched KO One, couldn't find the series here so now i just starting to dl ep 1. Read that lots of people like him there eventho he's an evil

Hahaha i remembered that scene, the way Gui Feng came for the first time was sooooo unforgetable.

Too bad GUi Feng didn't last long I like him haha... so narcissist not 'evil'
    Last edited by tanteun; 02-22-08 at 11:09 PM.

But, I'm liking Arron Yan now too for his singing ability. He sings live very well (saw some clips in youtube).

haha we all are have a little secret and it's revealed here
    First i only watched this series like i said because i wanted to see Danson, but stopped in couple eps because lost interest and mainly because "not much of him" but i continued to watching again after He came to our country and found him so sweet n kind, and got hypnotized by his voice too so yeahh that's the story. It could be a better series for me IF he has more scenes tho but overall it's ok.

haha we all are have a little secret and it's revealed here
    First i only watched this series like i said because i wanted to see Danson, but stopped in couple eps because lost interest and mainly because "not much of him" but i continued to watching again after He came to our country and found him so sweet n kind, and got hypnotized by his voice too so yeahh that's the story. It could be a better series for me IF he has more scenes tho but overall it's ok.
    Did you meet him in person? I remember reading the news about him, Joe, and Ariel going to Jakarta to promote TKA. He also sang couple of songs live, right?

yes i met him and he sang totally 5 songs during the promo. I just surprised by his sincerity to his fans, and his behaviour during the promos. First , my priority was to see Joe but then in the end i really 'fall' into Danson.

Back to X Fam, too bad the final fight was short

Back to X Fam, too bad the final fight was short
    *Spoiler Alert*

Exactly. You'd think that after 50+ episodes, it'll lead to an exciting action-packed final match. But I was so disappointed when Lao Zhang Men died just like that when Lan Ling Wang broke his seven stars curse. Then there's the final battle with Huo Yan Shi Zhe (The Fire Ambassador). I thought they overstreached this part just for Wu Zun to have a role in this series.

Just started watching episode 1. Is Wang Ya Se, Wang Da Dong and Ding Xiao Yu going to appear again in future episodes, or the story just shift totally to Iron Dimension?

Most importantly, do I get to see Wang Ya Se while waiting for Lan Ling Wang to appear?

I pity Xia Yu. It must sux to be the only one without magic in a magical family. What more, living with an insensitive little sister who keeps reminding him of it. Too bad they didn't show Lei Ke Si in the Gold Dimension. I would have like it better if they show all four trying to gain back power in the beginning of the episode in Gold Dimension. Such a waste. KO2 leh.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-26-08 at 08:34 PM.

Just started watching episode 1. Is Wang Ya Se, Wang Da Dong and Ding Xiao Yu going to appear again in future episodes, or they story just shift totally to Iron Dimension?
    The story will shift to Iron Dimension. Every once in a while Xiu will travel to the Gold Dimension and that’s when you’ll see Da Dong, Ya Se, and Xiao Yu, but that’s pretty much it, only like a minute here and there.

Most importantly, do I get to see Wang Ya Se while waiting for Lan Ling Wang to appear?
    Too bad for you, you won’t see much of Ya Se until Lan Lin Wang appears. But it’s worth the wait. I think he looks much better as Lan Lin Wang than Wang Ya Se

I pity Xia Yu. It must sux to be the only one without magic in a magical family. What more, living with an insensitive little sister who keeps reminding him of it. Too bad they didn't show Lei Ke Si in the Gold Dimension. I would have like it better if they show all four trying to gain back power in the beginning of the episode in Gold Dimension. Such a waste. KO2 leh.
    Haha, when you said Xiao Yu, my first thought was Aaron’s Ding Xiao Yu. Yup, it sucks to be the only one without power, although Xia Tian wishes otherwise. There's a little twist for Xiao Yu though. You have to keep watching to find out I don’t care much about Xia Mei. She’s okay in the beginning, but she just keeps nagging on someone toward the end. I don’t wanna spoil it for you, so I'll stop here. I have a feeling you’ll agree with me

again too bad, tha little twist of Xiao Yu ended so quickly and he just realized easily. I think he had more inside emotions that he kept by himself.

Agreed!! i got annoyed by Xia Mei when she started nagging "him"

There's a little twist for Xiao Yu though. You have to keep watching to find out
    again too bad, tha little twist of Xiao Yu ended so quickly and he just realized easily. I think he had more inside emotions that he kept by himself.
    You guys are talking about Danson's character Xia Yu, right?
    Last edited by kidd; 02-27-08 at 04:17 AM.