Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The X-Family

Lmao you guys... I feel like we are confessing our sins to Reverend anggemb

Kidd, that's a good review there Everytime people ask my opinion on KO One and The X-Family, I always hesitate to give my answer coz as you mentioned, this is not the typical lovey dovey drama. I personally enjoy this kinda of genre, but I'm not sure if majority of the people will like it =P

ey guys, thanks for filling me in on the plot. hahaha, does it seem like you're confessing your sins to me? sorry about that though i really appreciate your feedbacks... i think i'll get this one as well, after i finish my DVD backlog. I'm nuts for Jiro, he seems like a really cool guy!

I'm watching KO One right now, but can't seem to find this series with subs, it's incomplete on Youtube...does anyone know where I can watch it with subs? Plus, does Wu Chun or Yalun have good roles in this one? After watching Romantic Princess and currently watching Pi Li MIT, I've fallen in love with those two...but if they're not really significant in this series, I think I'll just pass and not try so hard to watch it...I'm just not a fan of Jiro or Calvin, so even if it was a good storyline, I wouldn't be able to watch all 55 episodes.
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond_obsessed View Post
    I'm watching KO One right now, but can't seem to find this series with subs, it's incomplete on Youtube...does anyone know where I can watch it with subs? Plus, does Wu Chun or Yalun have good roles in this one? After watching Romantic Princess and currently watching Pi Li MIT, I've fallen in love with those two...but if they're not really significant in this series, I think I'll just pass and not try so hard to watch it...I'm just not a fan of Jiro or Calvin, so even if it was a good storyline, I wouldn't be able to watch all 55 episodes.
    Calvin and Arron both play 2 characters in the series, Jiro plays 3.

Jiro, Calvin and Arron will appear in episode 1 as their KO One characters Wang Da Dong, Wang Ya Se and Ding Xiao Yu. These 3 characters only appear intermittently when Xiu goes to Gold Dimension. Most of the storyline of the series is set in Iron Dimension. In Iron Dimension, only Jiro's character, Xia Tian, appears from episode 1 to episode 55 since he's the main character. Calvin's character, Lan Ling Wang, will appear from episode 22 onwards, while Arron's character, Jiu Wu, will appear from episode 29 onward. Wu Chun only has a cameo role in the series. His Fire Ambassador character will only appear in the last few episodes if I remember correctly and only in a few scenes.

Arron's Jiu Wu, although appear late in the series, is a significant role and a good role if you want to see Arron play something different from his usual cool roles. Jiu Wu is friendly, talkative, childish (even though he's very powerful and hold the highest position in the realm of special power users) and has strange taste bud.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Hahaha, just finished this show recently. Can't believe the two guys actuallt feel happy beating Summer up nearing the end.

I really like Aaron's Jiu Wu. He cracks such slapstick jokes so naturally and in a very child-like manner. I love the part where he says Xiu should stay back so that if anything happens to the trio, Xiu can pass on his good DNA.

And the wave.zip/compress magic is really fun. Wish have that in real life, so no need to waste saliva.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    Hahaha, just finished this show recently. Can't believe the two guys actuallt feel happy beating Summer up nearing the end.

I really like Aaron's Jiu Wu. He cracks such slapstick jokes so naturally and in a very child-like manner. I love the part where he says Xiu should stay back so that if anything happens to the trio, Xiu can pass on his good DNA.

And the wave.zip/compress magic is really fun. Wish have that in real life, so no need to waste saliva.
    Now that you've finish, try watching k.o.3. Not all the original casts but it was as hilarious! They have a replacement of wave.zip too! Lol.
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by xin_0829 View Post
    Now that you've finish, try watching k.o.3. Not all the original casts but it was as hilarious! They have a replacement of wave.zip too! Lol.
    Thanks for the cool advice. Was just trying to do that today, but the local store ran out of that sequel, so going to try somewhere else. I happen to like ROmance of Three Kingdoms, so it's cool that the characters are based off the names in the novel.