Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Football

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i am a niners fan but seriously, montana is arguably the best qb in football history. im not a hater tho... to have favre rank in the top 20 is a great honor... he shouldnt be in the top 10 tho
    y cuz of his INT's??? Honestly, I believe Favre will un retire...guys mark my words.....
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

Quote Originally Posted by MrPhotastic View Post
    y cuz of his INT's??? Honestly, I believe Favre will un retire...guys mark my words.....
    lol, i wouldnt be surprised and yes b/c of the int + the unmobileness
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

the record that never will be broken is the 200 something ints his achievement is great, but no where in the top 10 imo. i have peyton manning/tom brady above him right now even tho peyton/brady isnt retired yet

and how can u say he is better than montana, they shouldnt even be put in the same category
    lol....brady rank higher Favre? after the spygate thing.....i believe tat Pats can put an average QB into their team, they can win some superbowl....afterall, it's easy if you know what offensive play to call when u know what the kind defense the other teams are playing....(if the spygate thing is accurate that Billcheat did spy on team, then i'll stand by my statement )

I was watching SportsCenter today and learned that Brett Favre is considering to un-retire. OH YEAH!! But the question is; Will he stay in GB?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    lol....brady rank higher Favre? after the spygate thing.....i believe tat Pats can put an average QB into their team, they can win some superbowl....afterall, it's easy if you know what offensive play to call when u know what the kind defense the other teams are playing....(if the spygate thing is accurate that Billcheat did spy on team, then i'll stand by my statement )
    This is ludicrous. The secret videos would help the Pats defense but not so much their offense. Defensive players aren't dummy. They don't blindly go to the spot; they react and adapt.

Whenever Brady decides to retire, he will definitely rank higher than Favre because he's a better QB than #4. Favre has a stronger arm than Brady, but his decision making, which is more than arm strength, is not as good as Brady. In fact, #4 weren't so popular in GB, he would have been benched/released 4-5 years ago, throwing all those horrible interceptions.

Anyone followed the ongoing saga about Brett Favre and th GB Packers? I think that GB is being stupid for not starting Brett if he decides to come back and play for GB?

All this bs about moving forward with Aaron Rodgers is ridiculous? What is GB thinking? Come on these is your franchise player who had a great season last yr and he's willing to come back and play for you. At lot of teams will jump on this scenario, but it's not the case with GB.

What I'm really shocked was the fact head coach Mike McCarthy made it clear that Farve will not be the starting QB, what kind of shiet is that? Where's the love for the man?!! Talking about a slap in the face.

If GB gonna do Favre like that might as well trade him.

Im getting tired of hearing about Farve and the Packers. If the packers doesn't want him trade him and move on. I rather hear other NFL news than listen to the Farve and Packer drama.

Favre traded to the Jets. Saga over. Let's get on with football!!

Anyone join a fantasy league this year? I have the 8th spot in the draft out of 12 teams. I need to start drawing up a mock draft.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    Favre traded to the Jets. Saga over. Let's get on with football!!

Anyone join a fantasy league this year? I have the 8th spot in the draft out of 12 teams. I need to start drawing up a mock draft.
    Yeah I heard, Dang dunno how Favre's gonna fare with the NYJ offense.

Football is back and i'm back GENTLEMEN! Help me make big money this season..hhehehe..

RE: FAVre: ummm...no comment..JERKO...hehehehe...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Are we taking bet? Because when it comes to football, I only root for one team - from the beginning to end, and that is for the Patriot! Go Tom Brady!

All this talk about the Olympics is getting boring.

The football season is less three weeks away. Any predictions on sleeper teams this yr that would be contenders?

Bella: Are you a fan of the NE Pats or just a fan of Tom Brady?

lol, i wouldnt be surprised and yes b/c of the int + the unmobileness
    Favre was actually very mobile, especially for his era. He's one of the best passers on the run.

He's a gunslinger, which is why he puts up huge numbers, including INTs, but to not have him in the top 10 is crazy. You can not name 10 QBs better. I dare you to.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    Favre was actually very mobile, especially for his era. He's one of the best passers on the run.

He's a gunslinger, which is why he puts up huge numbers, including INTs, but to not have him in the top 10 is crazy. You can not name 10 QBs better. I dare you to.
    I could probably name 10, but it'd be highly arguable..in fact any top ten qb list would be arguable..a lot of great QB's from a lot of eras. Some people have Favre in top ten, some don't. I'd have him there but for me, Favre would never make the top 5 though.. Favre's longevity definitely gives him an advantage, but I have a feeling that this season won't be that great (it's the JETS, and...the Madden Curse..)

Football season is about to start this thursday, who you think is going to win NYG or Wash.

NYG -4, Was 41.

Like the giants in this game plus under for some reason. Will put up odds later for other teams.

I also like Under 41. Seems like it will be a defensive show.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Messi and Zhang Liangying

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.titan24.com/group/2008/08/23/933fc6c8518d8b141b3f17337070e042.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post

easy... joe montana, steve young, dan marino, john elway, johnny unitas, roger staubach, terry bradshaw, peyton manning, tom brady, bob griese, joe namath, fran tarkenton, sid luckman.. and i can keep going but i think thats more than 10
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

If my bookie had picked his phone i would made some money last night.

Here is the odds for the 1st week

Ari -3, SF 42
    Buf -1, Sea 39
    Cin -2, Bal 38
    Dal -6, Cle 49
    Det -3, Atl 41
    Jax -3, Ten 37
    NwE -16, KC 44
    NO -3, TB 43
    NyJ -3, Mia 36
    Phi -8, StL 44
    Pit -7, Hou 43