Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Football

DA BEARS WON DA BEARS WON OMG BEAT PACKERS

LOVE you are DA man
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    Big games this week

Oilers vs Colts... some predict that Colts might start the season 0-2 but who knows....

Bears and Packers... I just love the games between these two old rivals
    Oilers??!!

Bears beat the damn Packers! Aint it great. Brett Favre didn't do anything to us in the fourth, thankfully. If only he was a Bear for the past 11 years.

Just want to give a shoutout to the Eagles, for hanging on strong and beating the Vikings in a tight game that could have easily gone in Vikings' favor. and for all you haters out there, McNabb and TO baby!!!!! and Westbrook
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by dan J
    Just want to give a shoutout to the Eagles, for hanging on strong and beating the Vikings in a tight game that could have easily gone in Vikings' favor. and for all you haters out there, McNabb and TO baby!!!!! and Westbrook
    I lost $20 today because of the Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian0032
    I lost $20 today because of the Vikings.
    That's why I never make bets.

To me Titans will always be Oilers

Anyways the game between Vikings and Eagles was a pretty exciting game. I find that Vikings have many chance to beat Eagles but they just goof too much and Eagles capital all the mistake.

Good job on the Eagles. Good job on the Viking to keep on fighting back.
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    To me Titans will always be Oilers

Anyways the game between Vikings and Eagles was a pretty exciting game. I find that Vikings have many chance to beat Eagles but they just goof too much and Eagles capital all the mistake.

Good job on the Eagles. Good job on the Viking to keep on fighting back.
    And horrible officiating is also a reason why the stupid Eagles won.

And horrible officiating is also a reason why the stupid Eagles won.
    Horrible officiating? Maybe you just think so because you're rooting for the losing team.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ
    Horrible officiating? Maybe you just think so because you're rooting for the losing team.
    Not that bad overall, except for that one TO touchdown that I never thought was a TD to begin with. The ball was clearly bobbling around on his chest as he rolled out of bounds... I saw that LIVE, why can't the official se that? The Eagles were already ahead anyways and was probably going to win, but that play was still a bad call by the officials. Whatever.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    Not that bad overall, except for that one TO touchdown that I never thought was a TD to begin with. The ball was clearly bobbling around on his chest as he rolled out of bounds... I saw that LIVE, why can't the official se that? The Eagles were already ahead anyways and was probably going to win, but that play was still a bad call by the officials. Whatever.
    Yea, that was a bad call, Philly did what it take to win. Minnesota had plenty of chances to win, but they didn't get it done. Culpepper is a joke, I hate it when he does his little touchdown celebration. I laughed my *** off when they called his touchdown run back while he was doing his celebration. I loved it when he fumbled at the 1 inch line. He's so overrated. He's just lucky he has Moss. I can lob the ball up in the air and have Moss leap up to catch it too. I personally prefer McNabb over Culpepper even though Mcnabb's accuracy is average.

There are some calls that were debatable (that is both side though)... but I think the games was played out by the players.

It was a good game. I am sure if they meet again it would be more intense.

But I am just still glowing from DA Bear crushing Packers... Crazy where are you? We all should be pouring our Bear love in this thread.
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by KJ
    Okay.. maybe that is the reason. Can't wait whenever the Eagles play Panthers. And yeah I know, everyone will be rooting on the Eagles. I hope Panthers tear them up again like they did in the NFC game. And yeah I know, someone is going to say, "Well they have TO now." Well the Eagles defense is worse this year than it was last year. They lost 2 of the best CB's in the league and their run defense is still soft. I can't wait to see DeShaun Foster and Stephen Davis run all over their defense.

And for the Bears, I'm hoping they have a really good season. For some reason I've been a sucker for the bears ever since I was little. Doesn't matter if they have a losing season or not. I hope that Green Bay win boost up their moral and they keep winning games too. Also I hope Eagles start losing. I don't know why but I hate the Eagles. I hate them with a passion. Especially McNabb. I hope Rucker, Peppers, Witherspoon, Morgan, ANYBODY breaks his damn ribs again.

hey man, im a panther fan!! go panther!!!! anyway, lost about $300 on Monday night football because i picked the stinking Minny viking .

Member Of Huang Yi Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLuver
    hey man, im a panther fan!! go panther!!!! anyway, lost about $300 on Monday night football because i picked the stinking Minny viking .

ouch I feel for you...
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLuver
    $300!? I never bet past $20.

SeaHawks will rule this year.. I TEALL YA
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    Just because you spoke with Mike Holmgren doesn't mean his team will do well.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

the ref probably thought TO had the ball under control when he crossed the goal. on the replay, it's obvious that the ball was awkwardly floating in between his palms, but I bet in real time, it looked like he had firm control of it.

Okay.. maybe that is the reason. Can't wait whenever the Eagles play Panthers. And yeah I know, everyone will be rooting on the Eagles. I hope Panthers tear them up again like they did in the NFC game. And yeah I know, someone is going to say, "Well they have TO now." Well the Eagles defense is worse this year than it was last year. They lost 2 of the best CB's in the league and their run defense is still soft. I can't wait to see DeShaun Foster and Stephen Davis run all over their defense.
    it really wasn't the defense that lost us the game. last year, nearly every team we played had 150+ yards against us on the ground. we bend, but we don't break. what cost us was that our top 3 receivers had something ridiculous like a combined half a dozen catches between them in that game. that's why even now, a lot of the passes go to either the two TEs or Westbrook coming out of the backfield. Pinkston and Mitchell don't get a whole lot of touches. I have a feeling that TO might start *****ing when he sees that he's not gonna get 1500+ yards that he probably wants.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    Didn't they just lost their starting rb...
    Flame on I am gone...

Just because you spoke with Mike Holmgren doesn't mean his team will do well.

Darn you.. at the end, I managed to say "Go Seahawks" At least he has my blessing.

Thanks James for hurting my sore spot.

When will I see My Sea chiks will win the season...
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.