Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vision Wei Chen

is joanne the taiwanese girl he sang with?
    Last edited by libby96; 11-04-07 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    is joanne the taiwanese girl he sang with?
    YES! They make the best pair ever. so much chemistry.
    the fu**in HuNanWeiShi workers had to already pick the pairs. anyone who was smart enough would know that they had chosen the pairs already. there were even pictures on the Internet showing CC rehearsing "Hand in Hand" with Jian Mei Yan and that freakinn singer from Thailand....

Now i hate that show. (you should see all the arguing on baidu forums)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

really? i still like it. probably because i've got nothing else to do on friday nights. and i can still see cc. so hnws is going to replay yue che yue kai xin? the one with yuhaoming and cc? is there going to be a thread for 'just the two of us'?

really? i still like it. probably because i've got nothing else to do on friday nights. and i can still see cc. so hnws is going to replay yue che yue kai xin? the one with yuhaoming and cc? is there going to be a thread for 'just the two of us'?
    I can create a thread for "Just the Two of Us" if you want. Only problem is that I don't want it to be dead.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Default "Just the Two of Us" pictures-

Cuteeness
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/4cb0f0bd02001lv2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/4cb0f0bd02001lxw.jpg')

This was in Superboyz thread but extremely cute
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/012821_385355958_zthorhbj.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/584c54a7aa22db99d14358e1.jpg')

Choosing...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/14c1942645e90d1b8a82a1ee.jpg')
    Chosen.....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/2498940220b9b7034bfb51ee.jpg')

Picture from CC's blog- (she actually looks quite cute in this one)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/4cfff78602001b13.jpg')

Wei Chen's blog is blog.sina/chenchen990

A random picture from Chao Ji Ge Hui (on 11/03)-
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/2f98e1362dd56a3d0a55a9ef.jpg')

I think that since I'm only gonna talk about CC in the Just the Two of Us thread anyways, why don't I just post the pictures and news here
    If you still insisit, I'll consider.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

nah, its fine, don't bother. i don't that many people will actually post anyway.

i like the korean girl better than the thai one.
    花生 & 乐橙

Quote Originally Posted by moolizzie View Post
    i like the korean girl better than the thai one.
    yeah, i liked the korean girl a lot too. she's really cute. and Leanna, i love the picture with joanne pulling CC towards her and the one where CC covers his face.

yeah, i liked the korean girl a lot too. she's really cute. and Leanna, i love the picture with joanne pulling CC towards her and the one where CC covers his face.
    hehe thanks
    and I love the korean girl too, she's really funny. the other korean girl that is coming this Friday is extremely pretty, I love her she should pair with BaoBao

Omg CC's new blog entry is hilarious, he writes in such a cutee way ahha.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    hehe thanks
    and I love the korean girl too, she's really funny. the other korean girl that is coming this Friday is extremely pretty, I love her she should pair with BaoBao

omgg yeah.
    they would be cute.

that hu something bing or whatever guy is a really good singer.
    i saw him on tv once.
    花生 & 乐橙

hehe thanks

sadly, i can't read chinese so whenever i go to his blog, i just have to look at the pictures.

omgg yeah.
    they would be cute.

that hu something bing or whatever guy is a really good singer.
    i saw him on tv once.
    O yeah, Hu Yan Bing. He's more like a R&B singer hopefully the elimination goes by votes from the audiences like in Superboyz (CC would have a good chance of winning then)

Also, I heard Wang Li Da and Lei Jia both decided to quit "Ming Shen Da Zheng", so they are having An You Qi and Dai Rao take place.

sadly, i can't read chinese so whenever i go to his blog, i just have to look at the pictures.
    his pictures are cute too
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

O yeah, Hu Yan Bing. He's more like a R&B singer hopefully the elimination goes by votes from the audiences like in Superboyz (CC would have a good chance of winning then)

Also, I heard Wang Li Da and Lei Jia both decided to quit "Ming Shen Da Zheng", so they are having An You Qi and Dai Rao take place.

his pictures are cute too
    oh i read his blog.
    aww. he talked about all the girls he sang with.
    i thought it was so cute/sad that he was kidding around about the whole joanne wrote the wrong name and then was like, just let me comfort myself.
    awww.

an you qi? aww. i like her. she's pretty.
    花生 & 乐橙

oh i read his blog.
    aww. he talked about all the girls he sang with.
    i thought it was so cute/sad that he was kidding around about the whole joanne wrote the wrong name and then was like, just let me comfort myself.
    awww.

an you qi? aww. i like her. she's pretty.
    AHAH, the "let me comfort myself" part was extremely cutee too bad they can't pair
    CC is so cute in personalities and appearance it makes me love him to deathh
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Ji Jie, Wei Jia, and Li Xiang are hosting this week.
    'Yu Le Wu Ji Xian" will show their rehearsal today

Here's two new pictures of CC and Lu Dan-

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/9237f110d214710d203f2e9d.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/39c41c598cd09c262934f09d.jpg')
    Last edited by Leanna; 11-08-07 at 06:32 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

From yesterday night, I think Lu Dan isn't actually that bad. She's pretty cute and a really talented singer (especially with Loving You)
    On the other hand, Joanne stunk at her singing, it was really out of tune.....
    I guess it's only good to respect CC's choice.

The pairs I'm looking forward to-

CC and Lu Dan
    BaoBao and Cai Yan (ahh no time to practice, but both have very high in supportment)
    Hu Yan Bing and Jian Mei Yan (I liked the performance last night, filled with excitement)
    Ah Duo and Hao Ge (best pair in singing, especially Hao Ge)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

From yesterday night, I think Lu Dan isn't actually that bad. She's pretty cute and a really talented singer (especially with Loving You)

CC and Lu Dan
    BaoBao and Cai Yan (ahh no time to practice, but both have very high in supportment)
    Hu Yan Bing and Jian Mei Yan (I liked the performance last night, filled with excitement)
    hu yan bing and jian mei yan were really good last night.

aww yeah. ah niu and zhen zi qiao weren't all that great...
    花生 & 乐橙

CC and Lu Dan
    yeah, i really liked ah duo and hao ge, they both really good singers. lu dan is really smart. she's like a lawyer. i really like baobao, except his singing isn't that great. he is better at acting. CC was quite cute again , but i think he has changed heaps since the beginning of superboy.
    and he jiong marked really high for all the contestants.

yeah, i really liked ah duo and hao ge, they both really good singers. lu dan is really smart. she's like a lawyer. i really like baobao, except his singing isn't that great. he is better at acting. CC was quite cute again , but i think he has changed heaps since the beginning of superboy.
    and he jiong marked really high for all the contestants.
    I know! CC's singing improved a lot. and he's not as the quiet/naive type as before but more mature (not sure if its good or not.... )
    Now, he's able to prove to people that he didn't just become famous for his looks, but that his singing also played a great part. =)

He Jiong's marking wasn't exactly fair, but I guess he just wanted to lessen the intension for their first performance.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Default "Just the Two of Us" pictures-

Rehearsal-

So silly with the politeness thing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Wei%20Chen/1194584606_0_19552000.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Wei%20Chen/1194584580_0_11084000.jpg')

Cutiees -
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Wei%20Chen/W020071109819516271452.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Wei%20Chen/U2389P28T3D1786070F326DT20071109215.jpg')

Singing "失恋阵线联盟" for the first round with a score total of 39 from the judges and "Loving You" for the second round with a score total of 52 out of 100 from the audiences. Ah Duo and Hao Ge still holds the highest score, they're runner up.

And also, did CC get a haircut? ahah
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持