Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whose are your boring Actors?

MoviesFan, are U getting angry? I'm not bashing or critizing you, my dear. Don't have to get angry that way.

I know you like Raymond Lam, but you had misunderstood about wat I was talking about. I had meant in the year 2007 which means this is modern life, alot of people got too MUCH stuffs are badly going thru, The COMEDY movies should be PLAYED alot on the MARKET to Make people Feel better, And Directors or Producers are making movies should choose the RIGHT ONE FOR THE COMEDY MOVIES. You think of Raymond Lam is Suitable for COMEDY who has cold face should act in ACTION MOVIES which movie He acted with Louis Koo long time ago I dont remember wat it names) for example. the Threashold of an Era (Yeah WRONG MOVIE)
    I know I like Raymond.

Hmm, must play comedy for 2007? I dun think so, dear. I disagree with U in this point. Tragedy still have its room to develop. And as I said before, no comedy now is pure comedy and so does tragedy.

I say to U, his face isn't that cold, my dear. The movies U means was such a long time. It's A step into the past, not At the Threashold of an Era. It was in 1999. He changed a lot now. Do U think U r a bit overdate toward him? In A step into the past, he acted Empror Qin, who is a villian. Hmm, a comedy Qin? Lolz.

If you were a director U couldn't Put someone like RAYMOND on COMEDY sets BECAUSE IT"S NOT GONNA CALL FUNNY MOVIE ANYMORE. Raymond's acting ONLY in an EVIL CHARACTER or A LOVER CHARACTER THAT'S ALL.
    Sometimes You are crazy about Him as a Fan you couldn't see thru this POINT.!! Do U Agree With Me??
    ABout girlfriends, I had meant Even He has alot of Gfs whose are not feeling Safe the way he ACTS and TALKS.
    Would U please give me an example of a pure Comedy in ur mind?

About gf, he has a lot of gfs? Hmm, why I dun know that?

This quote sounds like I have hated Raymond Lam or something else or someone wrote this quote protecting and fighting for Raymond as an Idol, That's Not Truth. This is my opinion about Raymond Lam, U should be calmed down, because I just wanna point out the weakest points of Raymond, Trust me u're gonna get bored if see all kind of Movies that's He's in it.
    U still ignore the fact that I said? THAT'S TVB's TYPE. TVB usually gives their artists the same type of role, for safe.

I dun fight against U, just U r getting angry. Calm down, dear. We r talking, dun need to be angry that way. U and I, we are showing our opinions, right? I'm pretty sure that I'm in good mood at the moment I type this post for U.

Best regards,
    Litto Beautiful fox :x

P/S: I think Dicky's series now is exaggerate, but it's my opinions. I really like him in the past but dun like his comedy now because it's exaggerate. I watched BB Project of Louis Koo and still like Zhiu Long in A step into the past better. I dun like Tsui Fei while many ppl like him (in the series with Sunny Chan, Jessica Hsuan). Ekin? I like his singing more than .
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by MoviesFan View Post
    Do You Think Dicky Cheung Act not Funny like previous movies??
    Dicky Cheung fits the bill closer than Raymond to your description. In every drama I saw him,he's always playing the character with same boring repeated expressions,acting all crazy,funny and cute when the cruel fact is that he's not even funny and cute at all to begin with.He has reached a level even beyond the definition of "lame".No break-through and no changes.Like a roll of toilet paper that's being used over and over again.

If you think Dicky is an excellent comedian,you must have quite a poor taste.Dicky is really a dig when compared to Stephen Chow in this aspect.Raymond is alright,not as boring as a roll of toilet paper

I never feel boring to Fung's acting, series or role. He can potraya all very good. His acting isn't same in every series. His roles is funny in Twin of Brothers and Survivor's law. I dont think his acting is same. His roles is cool or cold like ice in The Last Breakthough and ....(i forgot the name ) that series other casts are Adam, Liza and Shirley. His acting in these two series isn't same also.

The actor i boring to watch is Bosco and Linda. Their role are same and acting are same.

I know you like Raymond Lam, but you had misunderstood about wat I was talking about. I had meant in the year 2007 which means this is modern life, alot of people got too MUCH stuffs are badly going thru, The COMEDY movies should be PLAYED alot on the MARKET to Make people Feel better, And Directors or Producers are making movies should choose the RIGHT ONE FOR THE COMEDY MOVIES. You think of Raymond Lam is Suitable for COMEDY who has cold face should act in ACTION MOVIES which movie He acted with Louis Koo long time ago I dont remember wat it names) for example. the Threashold of an Era (Yeah WRONG MOVIE)
    DO YOU GET IT?? DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?
    If you were a director U couldn't Put someone like RAYMOND on COMEDY sets BECAUSE IT"S NOT GONNA CALL FUNNY MOVIE ANYMORE. Raymond's acting ONLY in an EVIL CHARACTER or A LOVER CHARACTER THAT'S ALL.
    Sometimes You are crazy about Him as a Fan you couldn't see thru this POINT.!! Do U Agree With Me??
    ABout girlfriends, I had meant Even He has alot of Gfs whose are not feeling Safe the way he ACTS and TALKS.

I dont Think I am a director like you had said on above, but WAT DO YOU THINK WHY ALOT OF DIRECTORS HAVE HIM IN THE TYPE OF MOVIES WITHOUT COMEDY. You should know COMEDY is Different more than ROMANTIC OR HAPPY ENDING MOVIES. DO YOU YOU AGREE WITH ME.?
    [/i]
    LOLS. That is funny. I cant count how many time ppls in my place said Ray isn't suitable for evil role. Summore, the peoples who said Ray isnt suitable to potray evil role isnt same person but different person. As i remember few time i heard was from restaurant. when i was eating, suddenly got a few guy discussing Ray in Face to Fate. Few time was in the VCD shop. A group of girl discussing Ray not suitable to potray evil role and even in my house when my friend said to me "Lam Fung isn't suitable to potray evil role like ASITP". Then my another friend asked why? Then he answered look at Lam fung's face, his face is very good manners and soft. Where can potray evil role? Then my group of friend laughed and said Ray's attitude like Ben in Survivor's Law.
    Last edited by louisax; 09-04-07 at 04:24 AM.

If Rayray isn't suitable to potray funny role, he won't get Favourite Character and The Best Actor with Twin Of Brothers at Astro Drama Award. He get Favourite Character with Yummy Yummy (funny role) also.

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    If Rayray isn't suitable to potray funny role, he won't get Favourite Character and The Best Actor with Twin Of Brothers at Astro Drama Award. He get Favourite Character with Yummy Yummy (funny role) also.
    You think He acted Funny in this role, might be U're right part of it. Think about it, Comedy is different than funny romantic movies. Trust me you've misunderstood between Comedy and Funny Love

Quote Originally Posted by louisax View Post
    LOLS. That is funny. I cant count how many time ppls in my place said Ray isn't suitable for evil role. Summore, the peoples who said Ray isnt suitable to potray evil role isnt same person but different person. As i remember few time i heard was from restaurant. when i was eating, suddenly got a few guy discussing Ray in Face to Fate. Few time was in the VCD shop. A group of girl discussing Ray not suitable to potray evil role and even in my house when my friend said to me "Lam Fung isn't suitable to potray evil role like ASITP". Then my another friend asked why? Then he answered look at Lam fung's face, his face is very good manners and soft. Where can potray evil role? Then my group of friend laughed and said Ray's attitude like Ben in Survivor's Law.

That's wat you thought of Him !! Dont you think He acts in an evil character best that's WHY HE'S SO POPULAR NOW!! COMEDY ? I dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    I never feel boring to Fung's acting, series or role. He can potraya all very good. His acting isn't same in every series. His roles is funny in Twin of Brothers and Survivor's law. I dont think his acting is same. His roles is cool or cold like ice in The Last Breakthough and ....(i forgot the name ) that series other casts are Adam, Liza and Shirley. His acting in these two series isn't same also.

The actor i boring to watch is Bosco and Linda. Their role are same and acting are same.
    Might be you're right parts of it. yeah Bosco and Linda act boring the watchers. But Fung's acting in anymovie you watch only firsttime second time, but Im sure if You've seen him alot you're gonna get bored. Might be you get along with Him as favorite idol that's why you feel not boring from Him. But In general, alot feel bored when seeing him too much on Tv series and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    Dicky Cheung fits the bill closer than Raymond to your description. In every drama I saw him,he's always playing the character with same boring repeated expressions,acting all crazy,funny and cute when the cruel fact is that he's not even funny and cute at all to begin with.He has reached a level even beyond the definition of "lame".No break-through and no changes.Like a roll of toilet paper that's being used over and over again.

If you think Dicky is an excellent comedian,you must have quite a poor taste.Dicky is really a dig when compared to Stephen Chow in this aspect.Raymond is alright,not as boring as a roll of toilet paper
    Did you read my question? Yeah of course Dicky Cheung is not acting FUNNY ANY MORE, of course, Lam Fung is same person as Dicky Cheung too, might be worse than Dick Cheung!! in Comedy Roles.

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    MoviesFan, are U getting angry? I'm not bashing or critizing you, my dear. Don't have to get angry that way.

I know I like Raymond.

Hmm, must play comedy for 2007? I dun think so, dear. I disagree with U in this point. Tragedy still have its room to develop. And as I said before, no comedy now is pure comedy and so does tragedy.

I say to U, his face isn't that cold, my dear. The movies U means was such a long time. It's A step into the past, not At the Threashold of an Era. It was in 1999. He changed a lot now. Do U think U r a bit overdate toward him? In A step into the past, he acted Empror Qin, who is a villian. Hmm, a comedy Qin? Lolz.

Would U please give me an example of a pure Comedy in ur mind?

About gf, he has a lot of gfs? Hmm, why I dun know that?

U still ignore the fact that I said? THAT'S TVB's TYPE. TVB usually gives their artists the same type of role, for safe.

I dun fight against U, just U r getting angry. Calm down, dear. We r talking, dun need to be angry that way. U and I, we are showing our opinions, right? I'm pretty sure that I'm in good mood at the moment I type this post for U.

Best regards,
    Litto Beautiful fox :x

P/S: I think Dicky's series now is exaggerate, but it's my opinions. I really like him in the past but dun like his comedy now because it's exaggerate. I watched BB Project of Louis Koo and still like Zhiu Long in A step into the past better. I dun like Tsui Fei while many ppl like him (in the series with Sunny Chan, Jessica Hsuan). Ekin? I like his singing more than .

Wat u meant I got angry?? u're the one Very mad and angry about me posting title Boring actors up here. You're a Fan of him you love him as someone in your family right?? let me say something!!
    You had said" In A step into the past, he acted Empror Qin, who is a villian. Hmm, a comedy Qin? Lolz. " you had misunderstood me, I like His acting like this because He has a cold face as an evil character, AGAIN He's not SUITABLE TO BE A COMEDIAN ACTOR.It's really gonna get boring.Dont you get it??

I think you're right about Dicky Cheung, He acts boring now!!! YEAH
    But you had said I was so ANGRY about wat u said " I dun fight against U, just U r getting angry. Calm down, dear. We r talking, dun need to be angry that way. U and I, we are showing our opinions, right? I'm pretty sure that I'm in good mood at the moment I type this post for U." I think you're watching too MUCH MOVIES OF RAYMOND LAM and loving him as you are lost controlling your temper. Once again I'm not angry, you're the only PERSON fight for life to get Raymond Lam on YOUR SIDE. ARE YOU LIVING IN THE DREAM WORLD? BE REAL

You asked me "Would U please give me an example of a pure Comedy in ur mind? "
    Gallen Lo " Old Time Buddy" 1+2
    Stephen Chow "King of Comedy"
    Daniel Chan " FEEL 100%"
    Dicky Cheung " Journey to the West"
    Etc.
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-04-07 at 10:59 AM.

MoviesFan ignored my comments . How sad litto cutie Fox is...

But Fung's acting in anymovie you watch only firsttime second time, but Im sure if You've seen him alot you're gonna get bored. Might be you get along with Him as favorite idol that's why you feel not boring from Him. But In general, alot feel bored when seeing him too much on Tv series and movies.
    Eherm, too much on TV series and Movies? Hmm? How is too much?

This year he has only 2 series, one he is a guest only.

For his 8-year career, he only had a movies in 2002 (Stolen love).

How is too much?

A lot get bored, a lot not. Different ppl, different opinions. Why U always want everyone agree with U 100%?

But Fung's acting in anymovie you watch only firsttime second time, but Im sure if You've seen him alot you're gonna get bored.
    Nothing sure in this part. I watched all of his series up to now and hadn't get bored. I not only watch his series, I also watch his clips, MVs, ect. I think I watch him more than U many times.

That's wat you thought of Him !! Dont you think He acts in an evil character best that's WHY HE'S SO POPULAR NOW!! COMEDY ? I dont think so
    Well, he only had two evil roles (that suck to me cuz I like him as a villian for more, but too bad, he only had two villian roles).

Hmm, U still dun explain wat is a comedy in your mind. Ok, U always say that need to seperate Comedy and funny romantic movies. Tell me, wat is a real comedy in ur mind? Since Fung never acted a pure comedy in your mind, how can U complaint that he won't never did it good? Well, since when he acts in a comedy (in accordance with ur mind), then we can talk about he is match or not.

Hmm, I think Fung is famous in HK with his role in LFD: Siu Chai. Siu Chai is a evil? He he.

Welcome

Wat u meant I got angry?? u're the one Very mad and angry about me posting title Boring actors up here. You're a Fan of him you love him as someone in your family right?? let me say something!!
    You had said" In A step into the past, he acted Empror Qin, who is a villian. Hmm, a comedy Qin? Lolz. " you had misunderstood me, I like His acting like this because He has a cold face as an evil character, AGAIN He's not SUITABLE TO BE A COMEDIAN ACTOR.It's really gonna get boring.Dont you get it??

I think you're right about Dicky Cheung, He acts boring now!!! YEAH
    But you had said I was so ANGRY about wat u said " I dun fight against U, just U r getting angry. Calm down, dear. We r talking, dun need to be angry that way. U and I, we are showing our opinions, right? I'm pretty sure that I'm in good mood at the moment I type this post for U." I think you're watching too MUCH MOVIES OF RAYMOND LAM and loving him as you are lost controlling your temper. Once again I'm not angry, you're the only PERSON fight for life to get Raymond Lam on YOUR SIDE. ARE YOU LIVING IN THE DREAM WORLD? BE REAL

You asked me "Would U please give me an example of a pure Comedy in ur mind? "
    Gallen Lo " Old Time Buddy"
    Stephen Chow "King of Comedy"
    Daniel Chan " FEEL 100%"
    Etc.
    Well, I'm pretty late to see ur comment before posting my previous post.

Actually, I dun get mad when I see ur comment at all . Everyone will see my mood in my post. Ha ha, I fight for life to get him on my side? Dun need, dear. I'm sure that I'm sharing my opinion only. I'm living in a dream world? Maybe ar . I always feel asleep for now =.=. Hmm, U think a cutie fox will fight against U? No no dear, I'm a really good-manned girl and I dun luv fighting at all. But U r rite, I think of Fung as my baby boy , a cute and playful baby boy.

As I said before and U still misunderstand me, TVB gives their artists the same kind of roles because it's safe. Can't blame litto Fung for his roles because he needs to follow TVB's words since when he is a TVB's.

Hmm, ur three examples. Well, so ur comedy isn't my cup of tea at all . I like something with comedy and tragedy at the same time. We r different, dear

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Well, I'm pretty late to see ur comment before posting my previous post.

Actually, I dun get mad when I see ur comment at all . Everyone will see my mood in my post. Ha ha, I fight for life to get him on my side? Dun need, dear. I'm sure that I'm sharing my opinion only. I'm living in a dream world? Maybe ar . I always feel asleep for now =.=. Hmm, U think a cutie fox will fight against U? No no dear, I'm a really good-manned girl and I dun luv fighting at all. But U r rite, I think of Fung as my baby boy , a cute and playful baby boy.

As I said before and U still misunderstand me, TVB gives their artists the same kind of roles because it's safe. Can't blame litto Fung for his roles because he needs to follow TVB's words since when he is a TVB's.

Hmm, ur three examples. Well, so ur comedy isn't my cup of tea at all . I like something with comedy and tragedy at the same time. We r different, dear
    AS YOU SAID "As I said before and U still misunderstand me, TVB gives their artists the same kind of roles because it's safe. Can't blame litto Fung for his roles because he needs to follow TVB's words since when he is a TVB's."

Of course you're right!! but How Come?? BECAUZE THE DIRECTORS WHO HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCES CAN SEE THRU THIS POINT LIKE I DO, THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS HAVE HIM ACTING LIKE DAT, SOMETHING ELSE BORING OF RAYMOND. Dont you get it?
    Dont Live in your IMAGINATION!!!!!! IT GETS WORSE!! TRUST ME!!!

Huh? Huh? live in my imagination? Hmm, I dun think who can live without imagination. It's a part of our brain and nothing wrong when having imagination at all .

I just want to say to U that NOT ONLY Fung but also Most of TVB artists now have the same kind of role, so ur example of Fung only dun work, dear. Not because of experiences at all, it's for safe. If an artist is famous with one kind of role, TVB will give he/she that role for times because it's safe and ppl will accept thier roles easier. Get my point?

Well, but I agree that Fung need to change his type of role for now. I want to see some other faces of him. A villian is very good :x. Sorry Reeve, kfung, louisax, ect. I still want to see a villian role of Fung . However, a happy-go-lucky is a good change, but I dun really like that kind of role =.=.

Welcome

Did you read my question? Yeah of course Dicky Cheung is not acting FUNNY ANY MORE, of course, Lam Fung is same person as Dicky Cheung too, might be worse than Dick Cheung!! in Comedy Roles.
    I know how to read and I did read the question,thank you "Whose are your boring Actors" ... I sure understand what a kid is trying to type

Quote Originally Posted by MoviesFan
    Do You Think Dicky Cheung Act not Funny like previous movies??
    I'm replying to this question btw I'm stating my two cents,dearie.Are you getting bothered about me saying someone having poor taste? ***Someone=/= You. Who knows what you're thinking.In wherever roles I see,Raymond Lam is not as worse as that Dick.

i had to agree with about dicky cheung is a boring actor. IT not that he not a good actor. But he a person who doesn't explore more diverse role instead just stay one place all the time. In every drama, he act the same. It getting lame and boring. It just a torture to watch him.

Quote Originally Posted by tae View Post
    i had to agree with about dicky cheung is a boring actor. IT not that he not a good actor. But he a person who doesn't explore more diverse role instead just stay one place all the time. In every drama, he act the same. It getting lame and boring. It just a torture to watch him.

I agree completely with what you said. He's not taking up different roles anymore.

It's better to ignore what MovieFan says because he just doesn't like Raymond like most of us do. Raymond is one of the more capable actors in TVB. No matter what we say MovieFans has his opinions and nothing we say will get through the opinions he already has. So why bother arguing?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

my vote go to Ron Ng......i can't believe he got so many leading role......

Bingo! Suet Seung understands wat I'm trying to say . We can't change another's opinions . That's why we r sharing our opinions.

Well, for safe, artists dun like changing their "being-famous" kind of roles, it's one kind of their trademark. They are famous with this kind and if they change, they must do many things and their fans maynot accept. So that, artists and companies choose safe way to do.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by kfung View Post
    i'm not being sensetive, just being realistic.......i didn't say u were criticize him in that comment, just wondering why u so interested in raymond in every thread??????? And i think MoviesFan was just stating his/here opinion, nothing against ray so i don't think supporting his opinion is criticizing!!
    god, please note what you said-

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    I just wonder why would u always come to any thread with raymond name and start criticize him??
    Is that ur way of showing ur hatred toward him or the other way around?????????
    And i think rayray is what his fans call him, not someone who dislike him would call, so respect others and urself for once!!
    once again, i repeat that post was meant to show that "rayray" had a role in the series.... nothing complicated
    also, if you werent being so sensative and bossy.... why are you telling me what not to call him and thinking way outside of the box when that post was just a simple correction
    if i decided to criticize, i would have continued with something like "ahh, rayray was bad in there... or ugly... or boring" or something like that..... geeshhh
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持