Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whose are your boring Actors?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I agree completely with what you said. He's not taking up different roles anymore.

It's better to ignore what MovieFan says because he just doesn't like Raymond like most of us do. Raymond is one of the more capable actors in TVB. No matter what we say MovieFans has his opinions and nothing we say will get through the opinions he already has. So why bother arguing?
    You said "It's better to ignore what MovieFan says because he just doesn't like Raymond like most of us do"
    Ah ha !! I got Ya!! you guys meant you LIKE RAYMOND AND YOU ARE ALWAYS STANDING ON HIS SIDE You're living in the Dream World AGAIN. Im just a neutral person to tell wat TRUTH OR WRONG ABOUT RAYMOND ACTS NOT ON ANY ACTOR SIDES. I used to Raymond's Fan too, but FINALLY FOUND OUT HE ACTS SO CORNY!!! Im so DISAPPOINTED TOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    god, please note what you said-

once again, i repeat that post was meant to show that "rayray" had a role in the series.... nothing complicated
    also, if you werent being so sensative and bossy.... why are you telling me what not to call him and thinking way outside of the box when that post was just a simple correction
    if i decided to criticize, i would have continued with something like "ahh, rayray was bad in there... or ugly... or boring" or something like that..... geeshhh

Thank You For On My SIDE,
    I just WANNA let people know Raymond Acts SAME THING IN DIFFERENT MOVIES. NOTHING NEW! DAT HOW BORING HE ISHH!!

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Bingo! Suet Seung understands wat I'm trying to say . We can't change another's opinions . That's why we r sharing our opinions.

Well, for safe, artists dun like changing their "being-famous" kind of roles, it's one kind of their trademark. They are famous with this kind and if they change, they must do many things and their fans maynot accept. So that, artists and companies choose safe way to do.
    As You said They DONT CHANGE THEIR BEING FAMOUS KIND OF ROLES, YOU'RE RIGHT. IF ACTOR'S ACTING CHANGE INTO THE NEW ROLES OF MOVIES IT'S GONNA BE BORING AND MAKING NO MONEY ON MARKET, YOU GET IT ?? Agree wit Me That's Why They Keep Directing the Actors like Raymond or some Superstars else Do Play SAME ROLES ALL OVER AGAIN.
    Safe means standing or staying in a circle with protection, If You Jump Out Of The Circle You're Gone.
    Like Wat you Said Actors or Moviesuperstars whose are acting in wit movie that they feel CONFIDENT then ACT, without Their ability They're Gone and Ok you get it?
    For Example, I admired Raymond acted in Qin empire with Louis Koo very devil that I like it Becuase His face suitable with that character.If Raymond acts like Gallen Lo in old time Buddy or Stephen Chow in anymovie or Daniel Chan in FEEL 100%, IT LOOKS WEIRD, SO ARE YOU AGREE WIT ME!!!!!

Comedian Acts so different than a few actors are forced to PLAY IN COMEDY ROLES!!!
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-04-07 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoviesFan View Post
    You said "It's better to ignore what MovieFan says because he just doesn't like Raymond like most of us do"
    Ah ha !! I got Ya!! you guys meant you LIKE RAYMOND AND YOU ARE ALWAYS STANDING ON HIS SIDE You're living in the Dream World AGAIN. Im just a neutral person to tell wat TRUTH OR WRONG ABOUT RAYMOND ACTS NOT ON ANY ACTOR SIDES. I used to Raymond's Fan too, but FINALLY FOUND OUT HE ACTS SO CORNY!!! Im so DISAPPOINTED TOO!!

OK. We get what you think and how you see things, do you need to get on everyone's back for responding to what you say. You're just repeating and repeating the same thing. And I'm not living in a dream world, and when was it before to be again?

Corny isn't the word I would use.

But anyway, going with your logic, your just posting the same thing over and over again, and that to me is boring. Could you please stop shouting? When you use captial letters in the internet, that is considered shouting and yelling.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

OK. We get what you think and how you see things, do you need to get on everyone's back for responding to what you say. You're just repeating and repeating the same thing. And I'm not living in a dream world, and when was it before to be again?

Corny isn't the word I would use.

But anyway, going with your logic, your just posting the same thing over and over again, and that to me is boring. Could you please stop shouting? When you use captial letters in the internet, that is considered shouting and yelling.
    This is Not Shouting!!! the big words make you UNDERSTAND AND MORE CLEAR IN LEARNING< I've LEARNED FROM YOU YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM ME!!! DONT YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT I'M ALWAYS WRONG!!! Honestly You Dont Like It, So Dont Read, Read It Then Complaint About Me!! How A Complicated Person You Are!!!! CANT BELIEVE
    AH HA !! You Have recognized ME OF REPEATING THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BORED, THAT'S AN EXAMPLE I WANNA SHOW YOU RAYMOND ACTS JUST THE SAME AS I AM DOING NOW REPEATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-05-07 at 12:16 AM.

This is Not Shouting!!! the big words make you UNDERSTAND AND MORE CLEAR IN LEARNING< I've LEARNED FROM YOU YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM ME!!! DONT YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT I'M ALWAYS WRONG!!!
    AH HA !! You Have recognized ME OF REPEATING THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BORED, THAT'S AN EXAMPLE I WANNA SHOW YOU RAYMOND ACTS JUST THE SAME AS I AM DOING NOW REPEATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!
    If Raymond is getting the similar roles and acting in similar roles, its not his fault.

Please understand the difference between acting and roles/characters.

Man, is there any other actor you think is boring? Just to be fair.

You have too many run-on sentences.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-05-07 at 12:14 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

If Raymond is getting the similar roles and acting in similar roles, its not his fault.

Please understand the difference between acting and roles/characters.

Man, is there any other actor you think is boring? Just to be fair.

You have too many run-on sentences.

Honestly, A Few Actors Act Boring Too, not Raymond Lam, the Other Actors are cool and more Handsome and Cute (kute) than Raymond still boring the movie watchers!!! Like Dicky Cheung, Louis Koo, Tony Leung Chiu Wai and someone else. You think Raymond Lam Act so Good in Comedy, So you are the Only person to think that not people outthere to think of. Imagination!!!!

I think Leung Wing Kei and Shu Qi both act boring now??

Do You Think Of Leung Wing Kei act more boring??

Honestly, A Few Actors Act Boring Too, not Raymond Lam, the Other Actors are cool and more Handsome and Cute (kute) than Raymond still boring the movie watchers!!! Like Dicky Cheung, Louis Koo, Tony Leung Chiu Wai and someone else. You think Raymond Lam Act so Good in Comedy, So you are the Only person to think that not people outthere to think of. Imagination!!!!

Uh, So far, in this thread alone, I think you're the only one who think Raymond Lam is boring.

But enough about Raymond, let's talk about other actors. If you continue talking about Raymond, I'll assume you're out to bash him with this continous talk about how Raymond "is boring".

Uh, So far, in this thread alone, I think you're the only one who think Raymond Lam is boring.

But enough about Raymond, let's talk about other actors. If you continue talking about Raymond, I'll assume you're out to bash him with this continous talk about how Raymond "is boring".
    Oh PLEASE YOU GUYS GIVE ME A HARD TIME, When I'm Thinking of Raymond's acting allover again and BORING ME, You guys are trying fight FOR HIM give me some difficult time with anger thinking!!! I'm just comment on my own on the First actor I thought of is Raymond. You guys too sensitive, I'm just pointing out who is a boring actor, who is not!!!!

k. If U think similar roles are boring, U'll list every artists. Cuz in their lifes, they will repeat their role at least 2 times.

U r making a public theard and yell everyone that "dun like, dun go", "dreaming", etc. Hmm, U r the only one who understand everything or realistic? Sorry to say, but everyone have their own opinions and U can't never have a person who is 100% agree with U.

For Example, I admired Raymond acted in Qin empire with Louis Koo very devil that I like it Becuase His face suitable with that character.If Raymond acts like Gallen Lo in old time Buddy or Stephen Chow in anymovie or Daniel Chan in FEEL 100%, IT LOOKS WEIRD, SO ARE YOU AGREE WIT ME!!!!!
    No. Because since he has never act this kind of role, I won't complaint anything. We can't know wat will happen before it happens. It's may weird, or not, who know? Wait till he has a comedy in ur mind, then complaint. U r not a future-viewer, so U can't predict 100% anything. (However, if U think U r, I've nothing to say .)

Hmm, U think discussion is hard time and anger? Well, U'd better dun discuss anymore, or U'll get anger for urself.

BTW, if U want to pointing out who is a boring actor, who is not, well, give me the list of not boring actors?

To me, there isn't any boring actors, just boring acting and roles.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

That's wat you thought of Him !! Dont you think He acts in an evil character best that's WHY HE'S SO POPULAR NOW!! COMEDY ? I dont think so
    Gosh...that is my thought only...before i say anything, i have to say i'm not angry and i see you are the one angry.

Ok, now i start
    U keep saying suitable to potray evil role that isn't just your thought only?
    Yes, IMO Ray is very good manners and his face is soft not suitable to potray evil role but that is just not only my opinion. Ppl around me also agree with me even i dont know them. That isn't same person. If you really want me to list it out, i acn list it to you. I have said i met many ppl said him isn't suitable to potray evil character at everywhere. He is famous because of evil role? How many times he potrays evil roles oo? ASITP (not evil in the beginning). Golden Faith? He isn't evil. He just misunderstood with his brother. Face to Fate? He isn't very evil. He is trying to save his girl friend. He got no choice. LWOLAP? He is evil? He is a good guy in fact. Who say him evil in LWOLAP is dont understand the storyline.
    Last edited by louisax; 09-05-07 at 03:23 AM.

Who do I think is a boring actor? I say Raymond, nothing he does interests me.

You think He acted Funny in this role, might be U're right part of it. Think about it, Comedy is different than funny romantic movies. Trust me you've misunderstood between Comedy and Funny Love
    Well, if you don't think that is comedian series, then tell me which comedian series that he had filmed? I've notice you like to write 'trust me'. Sorry no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Who do I think is a boring actor? I say Raymond, nothing he does interests me.
    hahahaha i agree

well i think every1 know who i think is boring now, and im not gunna join in another 1 of these arguements about raymond, i made my point in the other other other thread lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

bumping into this thread confused me into thinking that im in another thread

boring actor? my vote goes to Dicky Cheung. he does the same old role in most of his series....getting fed-up of looking at his old boring face trying to look like a teenage bad-boy cutie

and just for your info, MovieFan, it is known i think by most if not all internet users that using capital letters literally means that youre shouting....no point of explaining yourself as to why u used them, cuz to everyone else, it is still shouting. so save your breath and speak your opinions in a calmer manner, why dont you? my eyes go just by looking into your posts....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 09-05-07 at 07:44 AM.

This is Not Shouting!!! the big words make you UNDERSTAND AND MORE CLEAR IN LEARNING< I've LEARNED FROM YOU YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM ME!!! DONT YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT I'M ALWAYS WRONG!!! Honestly You Dont Like It, So Dont Read, Read It Then Complaint About Me!! How A Complicated Person You Are!!!! CANT BELIEVE
    This is not shouting!! I guess you are shouting already.

Hey, Dont angry. I can feel Ray's fans not angry at all, and only you give me angry feeling. I can feel Suet Seung is already boring and feel lazy want to reply. Raymeox talk with calm. LOLS. I'm not bias.

Aiya..end all these thing...Ray is boring actor or not it is just different opinion from people.

Let's chat about Bosco and Linda more better la. I'm ready with Bosco and Linda.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    This is not shouting!! I guess you are shouting already.

Hey, Dont angry. I can feel Ray's fans not angry at all, and only you give me angry feeling. I can feel Suet Seung is already boring and feel lazy want to reply. Raymeox talk with calm. LOLS. I'm not bias.
    Again, Did you read my sentences, If you dont, Read it again, Raymond is a boring Actor for ME, Dat's Y I capitalized to let You guys to SEE it. is dat [B]Ah Ha word means angry !!! [/B]Oh please Read it BEFORE YOU POST IN????
    If You guys think He's not, then He's not that is not a big DEAL.
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-05-07 at 09:03 AM.

I feel so funny about this matter!!! My comment about Raymond is a boring actor keep acting the samething allover again!!! That's my Opinion, You guys Agree or Disagree!!! it's ok but Posting something with your ANGER and then I CAPITALIZE TO LET YOU SEE THIS, YOU GUYS SAID I'M ANGRY AT YOU GUYS OR RAYMOND!!! wat you're talking about??? I DONT GET IT???
    DAT SO FUNNY hahahhahahahahha