Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Whose are your boring Actors?

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    Well, if you don't think that is comedian series, then tell me which comedian series that he had filmed? I've notice you like to write 'trust me'. Sorry no offense.
    Oh please!!! If You Put Raymond in movie of "Old Time Buddy or Feel 100%" it Looks Weird!! More Boring, Because He Cant act in comedy

Well, where is my newest comment??? . Maybe cuz of my damn net sever . K, I'll type again.

I dun say U r angry for ur thinking, I have that feeling because ur words seem to be very angry, dear. As Suet Sueng said before, in forums, captial letters = shouting. That's forums' rules and it is accepted by most of netizens. If U dun know, now U know. That's why I think U r angry because I think U were shouting, dear. Never use captial letters or ppl may think that U r shouting. U'd better use bold instead of captialize.

Due to that, all of us are in good mood when posting. None of us is in anger. That means we may share our opinions freely. Nothing wrong if I disagree with U, rite? MoviesFan, disagree and agree, rite, u finally understand ur matter. Why U keep saying that ppl is living in dream, illusion, ect. So if anyone dun agree with U, that means they r living in dream? I think no.

As I always try to say, no artists are boring for their similar roles. Tell me an example of "no boring" actors in your mind, my dearest MoviesFan? I dun care of U liking my Fung or not, I just want to say that ur comment isn't correct to me at all, dear.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

kevin cheng - bores me to death - please save me!!
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    kevin cheng - bores me to death - please save me!!
    Yeah Kevin Cheng acts just one or two movies all right but its boring

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Well, where is my newest comment??? . Maybe cuz of my damn net sever . K, I'll type again.

I dun say U r angry for ur thinking, I have that feeling because ur words seem to be very angry, dear. As Suet Sueng said before, in forums, captial letters = shouting. That's forums' rules and it is accepted by most of netizens. If U dun know, now U know. That's why I think U r angry because I think U were shouting, dear. Never use captial letters or ppl may think that U r shouting. U'd better use bold instead of captialize.

Due to that, all of us are in good mood when posting. None of us is in anger. That means we may share our opinions freely. Nothing wrong if I disagree with U, rite? MoviesFan, disagree and agree, rite, u finally understand ur matter. Why U keep saying that ppl is living in dream, illusion, ect. So if anyone dun agree with U, that means they r living in dream? I think no.

As I always try to say, no artists are boring for their similar roles. Tell me an example of "no boring" actors in your mind, my dearest MoviesFan? I dun care of U liking my Fung or not, I just want to say that ur comment isn't correct to me at all, dear.

For Me ! Raymond is a Boring actor, Even his fans Boring me Too !!! ehhehehehhehehehheh
    Just Keep Watching Raymond's Movies and Living In Your Illusion World!!!
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-05-07 at 11:34 AM.

Chen Ekin Acts Boring like Hell and very Corny!!!!

Louis Koo acts corny in recent movies, Boring

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Who do I think is a boring actor? I say Raymond, nothing he does interests me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    hahahaha i agree

well i think every1 know who i think is boring now, and im not gunna join in another 1 of these arguements about raymond, i made my point in the other other other thread lol
    totally agreee

Quote Originally Posted by MoviesFan View Post
    Thank You For On My SIDE,
    I just WANNA let people know Raymond Acts SAME THING IN DIFFERENT MOVIES. NOTHING NEW! DAT HOW BORING HE ISHH!!
    ive made a point long time ago that i despise rayray..... and im not on ur side either since i didnt even read what the heck you wrote

Louis Koo acts corny in recent movies, Boring
    "dao huo xian" wasnt that bad
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Do You Think Dicky Cheung Act not Funny like previous movies??
    Ok don't get Dicky Cheung into this. U should how big and famous raymond is to his fans so the moment u chose to talk about rayray that way u should know that his fans are gonna attack u to defend him.
    And IYF don't start talking about other actors like dicky or u gonna get into another arguement with his fans. Like me.

I know what you've meant!! But this is the year of 2007. The role of the movies should be in most of COMEDY types. I know You are a fan of him who is very talented, but
    If you were a director you would choose the one who has a cute face like Stephen Chow or some characters looks funny to PLAY IN COMEDY, Don't you tell me you're gonna put some one who has a serious look like Raymond Lam?? Do U Agree with me??
    I am a fan of Raymond Lam too (in At the Threshold of an Era (1999), Golden Faith (2002)) but finally I've found out His acting keep repeating over and over again . It's boring and makes me disappointed of his acting.
    This show how much u know of raymond acting. He was only in at the threshold of an era for a good 5 or 10 minutes. How u gonna use that series to compare his acting skill. So buddy U should try watching more of his series then comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by xoXaznbabiXox View Post
    Ok don't get Dicky Cheung into this. U should how big and famous raymond is to his fans so the moment u chose to talk about rayray that way u should know that his fans are gonna attack u to defend him.
    And IYF don't start talking about other actors like dicky or u gonna get into another arguement with his fans. Like me.
    Okay, I'm not trying to get into the middle of this but what is 'IYF'? I've only heard of FYI (for your info), but never 'IYF'. I'm not picking on you or anything, I am just wondering since I'm so bored and reading every single new post that comes out.

For Me ! Raymond is a Boring actor, Even his fans Boring me Too !!! ehhehehehhehehehheh
    Just Keep Watching Raymond's Movies and Living In Your Illusion World!!!
    I'm getting bored with ur comment about illusion world, as well as talking with my knee.
    How to say? I'm out. Continue your work and I'm out. It might be my last post in this thread. I dun mind Ur comment about Fung or not, I still like him and U do not. Again and again, I just want to say that I dun see any boring actor, just boring acting and face. Anyways, best regards to U.
    Bye.
    Litto cutie fox.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

It seems alot of Raymond's Fans are dying for HIM hehheheheh
    I cant believe it, just my comments about a Boring actor like Raymond, the Fans bring the whole family against Me hehhehehee
    Are you guys all right?? You guys make you guys so complicated yourself!!!
    Wat a Boring!!! Nothing New

This thread is looking less and less like discussion and more and more like trolling.

The point, on both sides, has been made ad nauseum.

Hence, this thread is done.