Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irene Wan Bik-ha (温碧霞)

Lightbulb Irene Wan Bik-ha (温碧霞)

Well, I couldnt seems to be able to find anything about her in this forum.. so I created this thread...

Guys I need some info on her..
    I remember her appearing in some ancient costume in a TVB series (around 2000/2001/ 2002), anyone remember what is the title for that series ? I remember in that series, she plays as an emperor's "Fei" then she tries to oust other girls to become the emperess... yes, she plays as a wicked villian in that series... i also remember she has a plum tattoo in that series..

Anyone knows what is she doing now? I mean what is her lastest series? and what are/were some of her series in TVB ?

Here's how she looks like:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mmpic.scol.com.cn/hrmx/irene_wan/200353093805.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mm52.com/chineseidols/wenbixia/wenbixia_090.jpg')

http://www.staroriental.com/nav/soeg...an+Pik-Ha.html
    ~~** Eagerly waiting for Healing Hands 3 **~~

Here are some other pics of her...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mmpic.scol.com.cn/hrmx/irene_wan/2003815145457.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mmpic.scol.com.cn/hrmx/irene_wan/2003818180721.jpg')

Guys, pls give me some news about her... especially info on the TVB series that she appears

Thankx.....

She seems familiar but I have no idea where I've seen her..

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    She seems familiar but I have no idea where I've seen her..
    oh man... nvm...

so anybody else has some ideas/ info on her ?

i only noe she acted in Gods Of Honours!!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

that serial could be Jin Ping Mei....I am not very sure..but no emperor inside.

she's got a very seductive look with a heart-shaped face. attractive but not the elegant kind or sweet, inocent kind. I always feel that men she tends to attract because of how she looks are mostly not so good men.

I wonder what year she was born in. i know she's not young but not sure if she's married.

oh yea man
    her newest series ---> http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8610
    must go and download the trailer !!!!

anyone else know in which other series she appears in?

Thankx !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~*vX-2*~
    oh yea man
    her newest series ---> http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8610
    must go and download the trailer !!!!

anyone else know in which other series she appears in?

Thankx !!!
    Her other series I've known:

1) Vengeance with Gallen lo & Deric Wan
    2) Heartbreak Blues with Sean Lau
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    that serial could be Jin Ping Mei....I am not very sure..but no emperor inside.

she's got a very seductive look with a heart-shaped face. attractive but not the elegant kind or sweet, inocent kind. I always feel that men she tends to attract because of how she looks are mostly not so good men.

I wonder what year she was born in. i know she's not young but not sure if she's married.
    I agree on her looks. She is attractive to men. I used to like her hairstyle in Vengeance.

Irene was born in July 30, 1966. She got married in 1996 to a Taiwanese businessman and I think that is when she stops acting.

that makes her 39 this year. I am glad she found her happiness in marriage cause I know she went thru a lot in her personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    I agree on her looks. She is attractive to men. I used to like her hairstyle in Vengeance.

Irene was born in July 30, 1966. She got married in 1996 to a Taiwanese businessman and I think that is when she stops acting.

Revised:

Irene Wan Profile :
    Birthday : 31, Jan 1967 ( Tuesday ) EDIT : that makes her 38 (this year)
    Zodiac Sign : Leo
    Blood Type : O
    Height : 164cm
    Weight : 47kg
    Measurement : B85cm W58cm H85cm

I cant confirm about her marrital status, but even if she's married, she is still continuing in her acting career... so we can put it this way... she "limits" her acting career becuz she still appears on:

>> Gods of honor (2001)
    >> Huang Yin Shen Zhen (Just recent, still filming i think, you can find it here > http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8610 or >> http://www.zhouyimedia.com/huanyingk...Frameset-8.htm)

Default re

I think she was one of the prettiest actresses back in the late 80s and early 90s but I do agree she has a very seductive look. Perhaps that was why, from what my dad told me, the HK mafia threatened her and forced her to do full-force adult films (yea, where she was completely nude) for awhile. That's too bad as I thought she was very pretty back then.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*vX-2*~
    Revised:

Irene Wan Profile :

I cant confirm about her marrital status, but even if she's married, she is still continuing in her acting career... so we can put it this way... she "limits" her acting career becuz she still appears on:

>> Gods of honor (2001)
    >> Huang Yin Shen Zhen (Just recent, still filming i think, you can find it here > http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8610 or >> http://www.zhouyimedia.com/huanyingk...Frameset-8.htm)

31st Jan...then she is not a Leo but Aquariaus....there seems to be some confusion on the biodata.

btw, I find that she is like Shu Qi both seductive looking but she is more while Shu Qi can also come across as sweet.

I heard that she was ganged-raped last time by mafia...that's why I find her very poor thing.

Banned

what? she was gang rape? ur not serious right? cuze if you are, it will be all over the HK entertainment news, cuze she was quite famous back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    what? she was gang rape? ur not serious right? cuze if you are, it will be all over the HK entertainment news, cuze she was quite famous back then.
    I am quite sure of this.....in the early 90s.

[QUOTE=~*vX-2*~]Revised:

Irene Wan Profile :

[QUOTE]

I think you got her date of birth wrong as well as her zodiac. Her correct date of birth is 07/30/66. And yes, she is married.

Banned

How about the rape part? anyone know for sure, argg!!! I wonder how her husband feel about the rape. I don't think it true, cuze it was not even over the HK entertainment news, she was popular back then, wouldn't it be out all over, everyone would know?

it was reported then...that's how my classmates and I came to know of it. but its nothing good so not much was mentioned. ok...this is based on what I know, if really need verification, I can't provide..

i think she's a very beautiful actress too! i really like her movies though.

i believe she was also in the series "against the blade of honor", a small part at the beginning where she had a relationship with louis koo. noel (vivian) leung was also in there. i think that's the only series i've ever seen her in. the rest were movies.
    ---------
    Shellie

You guys should watch her TVB series in Vengeance and Hearbreak Blues. She is the lead cast and she is seductive in both series she was in.