Thread: Ada Choi, Flora Chan, Jessica Hsuan, Kenix Kwok, Esther Kwan and Maggie Cheung

Default Ada Choi, Flora Chan, Jessica Hsuan, Kenix Kwok, Esther Kwan and Maggie Cheung

Hello,I'm sure there are alot of people that like at least one of the above actresses I've listed. So, I would like to do a comparison between them - Ada Choi, Flora Chan, Jessica Hsuan, Kenix Kwok, Esther Kwan and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee. I'm kind of interested to know who you like to most out of the others. And Why? What makes you like that particular actress over another? What is your ranking of these six actresses? Can be based on interpersonal skills, acting abilites, chemistry with other co-stars, image and any other criterias you can come up with e.g. To me, Jessica cut across as being very frank and i always thought that she is very cool. Ada as being very sincere. Ada and Maggie seems to be able to handle more variety of roles than the others etc. Also, I'm curious as to which of them had the most potential when they first enter the industry. For me, I used to like Jessica more but it seems that I really like Ada nowadays. I feel that Maggie is commendable for being so direct, and being unafraid of what others said about her. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everyone is subject to their own opinions, so pls respect other people's point of view. Also, I'm sorry if the message comes across a a whole chunk of words without paragraphing and spaces. Somehow, the structure that I've typed out is different from what came out. Sorry about it!
    Last edited by Xin Zhi Zhu; 09-12-07 at 09:21 AM.
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

among those actresses like ada in acting most. after iīve watched the romance of the white-hair maiden she became one of my fav actresses. jessica is great,too. she has a good on-screen chemistry with louis koo.
    i donīt know much about esther and maggie so i wonīt say anything about them. but flora...i donīt really like her (donīt know why). maybe itīs because she looks abit annoying to me. kenix kwok is beautiful but donīt know about her acting. she really looks cut together with her husband frankie lam
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

ada and jess are two of my fav actreses from the list....they both have acted in a variety of roles....ada looks very elegant and classy in ancient series....jessica is very sincere with her fans and her straightforward personality is very likable....both match well with their costars
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki View Post
    ada and jess are two of my fav actreses from the list....they both have acted in a variety of roles....ada looks very elegant and classy in ancient series....jessica is very sincere with her fans and her straightforward personality is very likable....both match well with their costars
    me too. I like ada and jessaca most among them