Thread: Beautiful Illusions - Fann Wong

Default Beautiful Illusions - Fann Wong

Has anyone watched this?

I've just started watching this series, the OP clips look interesting. It's like a suspense/mystery/thriller series. I've only seen one episode so far.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Yes. It's a pretty good one, and I still can't get over that particular scene in which Qi Yuwu banged his head against the wall and starts bleeding like mad.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I agree. It's a good series, though a bit slow-paced in the middle.

Here's the OP theme video,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=e0Lb8Zu0f7g

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

do u know where i can watch thiS? been looking forever.. i'm a big fan of Chris and fann

oh thank you but it's only up to ep 9....

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    oh thank you but it's only up to ep 9....
    Hey, they've just recently uploaded the entire series on there. I'm only watching it sparingly because I've got a lot of homework to do.

click to show/hide spoilers
    When she was Joeann, she slept with the younger brother and now episode 11, she slept with the older brother, Jiansheng. And she doesn't seem to be concious of her alter ego or maybe playing it off. I don't know. This is so strange.

Anyone has the lyrics to the theme song of this series?

Ah the conflict rises now that the truth is out. This is the most interesting and unique love triangle, I've ever seen because it doesn't just involve A loves B but B loves C, but A loves B and B loves A and C loves B and B loves C. Hahaha...now I just hope YiXin finds out the truth about who murdered her dad and cure herself.

Is this a sad ending series?
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-04-07 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Anyone has the lyrics to the theme song of this series?

Ah the conflict rises now that the truth is out. This is the most interesting and unique love triangle, I've ever seen because it doesn't just involve A loves B but B loves C, but A loves B and B loves A and C loves B and B loves C. Hahaha...now I just hope YiXin finds out the truth about who murdered her dad and cure herself.

Is this a sad ending series?
    i didn't have much time to watch the series either because i'm currently catching up on "romantic princess".. so i skipped the ending.. it's such a sad ending..omg almost everyone dies!!!!!!!!!!... it's very sad because she does love the older brother but all the things she did ..how could he ever forgive her.. she did bare a child for him..then 6 years later she gave the girl to him..It's very sad to think that they will always live in pain and agony..Even if do they meet each other, they could never love each other like they used to..so sad... His younger's brother death is so i dont know..really stupid...

Banned

Has anyone watched this?

I've just started watching this series, the OP clips look interesting. It's like a suspense/mystery/thriller series. I've only seen one episode so far.
    No I haven't. Is it any good?

i watched this already... it's a great series... but unfortunately i missed the last episode...
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Leen_zhihai View Post
    i watched this already... it's a great series... but unfortunately i missed the last episode...
    I just found this series on youtube.

I dropped this series two years ago because I purposely spoiled the series for myself and found out what really is the truth about Fann's character. Hah...maybe I'll go back and watch this.

I dropped this series two years ago because I purposely spoiled the series for myself and found out what really is the truth about Fann's character. Hah...maybe I'll go back and watch this.
    Hope you learnt a lesson in going for spoilers.

Watch out for youtube. It's the worst. Sometimes you have people posting "______ the TV Series: The Death of Moomoo". and you're like damn, Moomoo dies??? or sometimes there's like spoilers in the user comments like 'too bad mr. X gets killed 7 episodes from now'. Spoilers suck =\

Speaking of FAnn, she's hotttt. is there anyway to get singapore series on DVD ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganryu View Post
    Watch out for youtube. It's the worst. Sometimes you have people posting "______ the TV Series: The Death of Moomoo". and you're like damn, Moomoo dies??? or sometimes there's like spoilers in the user comments like 'too bad mr. X gets killed 7 episodes from now'. Spoilers suck =\

Speaking of FAnn, she's hotttt. is there anyway to get singapore series on DVD ?
    They don't release many, except for those the TV station thinks is good (and profitable) in their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Hope you learnt a lesson in going for spoilers.
    Whoops! I forgot to return to this thread to give it some feedback. Although I spoiled myself with the spoilers before, I did go back and watch it through and I think it was a good series overall. I wouldn't have the ending any other way. I think its logical given what has transpired between them two.

The little daughter is so cute.

I actually like this series. I'm just looking for the theme song! I wish Singapore can sell their drama's online. I like some of their dramas, and I find them to be really good. Fann wang did such a great job, i love her acting! She is always beautiful like always. I give her 10/10!