Default Competition --- Most Beautiful Women 2007

now, Sina held a competition about Most Beautiful Woman 2007

here's the link

http://eladies.sina.com.cn/z/100meinv/index.html

does anyone want to take part..???

this poll will be closed on sept 16....

please vote for liu yifei....

this pic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/lx/z/100meinv/U1798P8T50D1264F1134DT20070906173741.jpg')

thx a lot....

haha some of them i dont even think should be listed in there..they are talented but i dont think some of them are pretty...

Liu tao is in first place.. that's surprising..i quess her popularity is rising..
    my Ruby is in 4th place.. haha i quess this is more of a popularity vote.. people are voting for their favorites rather than judging .. glad to see Ruby still up at the top...

weird i dont see Vicky zhao in here? i mean she's like one of most popular celebs..
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 09-14-07 at 12:59 AM.

seem like it huh?

i can't read chinese so i don't even know half of the women (girls) on there! i did recognize a few though.

no one asked but i voted for chingmy yau - i think she's beautiful! and sexy!
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    weird i dont see Vicky zhao in here? i mean she's like one of most popular celebs..
    There are 2 list (in alphabetical order)

the first:
    http://eladies.sina.com.cn/z/100meinv/index.html

http://eladies.sina.com.cn/z/100meinv2/index.html
    the second with popular actresses like
    Zhao Wei, Zhang ZiYi, Zhang ManYuk, Zhou Xun, Xu Jing Lei, Zhang BaZhi, Zhao Yanzi and etc.
    Last edited by bio; 09-14-07 at 12:10 PM.
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

It's a popularity contest. In beauty, how can Jane Zhang beat Zhang Zi Yi, Zhang Man Yu, Cecilia Cheung, Yang Mi.

In the other division, Li Yuchun better looking than Jiang Qin Qin, Liu Yi Fei, Gao Yuan Yuan, Ruby Lin, Fan Bing Bing?
    Last edited by 0-0-0; 09-14-07 at 03:29 AM.

how many vote can we place??

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    It's a popularity contest. In beauty, how can Jane Zhang beat Zhang Zi Yi, Zhang Man Yu, Cecilia Cheung, Yang Mi.

In the other division, Li Yuchun better looking than Jiang Qin Qin, Liu Yi Fei, Gao Yuan Yuan, Ruby Lin, Fan Bing Bing?
    WTFFF???
    jane zhang and liyuchun better looking than FBB, JQQ, cecilia and yang mi....
    ur kidding, liyuchun seriously looks like a guy, and she is like always on the top 10 most beautiful celebs on baidu everyday..... i think some fans hafta accept that there idols arent perfect

ps. very sexxy pictures
    Last edited by Leanna; 09-14-07 at 04:49 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

jane zhang is pretty but li yuchun is

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy View Post
    jane zhang is pretty but li yuchun is
    I'm with you, Jane Zhang is pretty
    Last edited by BlueBelle; 09-14-07 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    how many vote can we place??
    as many as you can...

we can re-vote after 5 minutes

wow, it's impressive that despite her current status in society (she's not a teen pop star like some or is heavily promoted in any industry currently), angie chiu beats all women. she is very beautiful and has aged gracefully...even though this turned out to be mainly a popularity contest in the end, i'm glad to see that a very beautiful and talented actress won in the end...she's someone who i'm very happy to have led the results for this bizarre contest. vicki came in second and liu tao came in third overall if you compared the votes for both polls. =)

i meant to say that angie chiu is a classic beauty...unlike the more "popular" entertainers these days who rely heavily on photoshopping to enhance their beauty (ie fan bing bing) or on getting overly promoted and shoved down in the audience's throat and special effects (charmaine sheh and lyf) angie chiu became popular during a time when she had to rely on natural beauty to gain fame. flame me all you want, but i'm glad that a real artist with real beauty won in the end. yes, this is a beauty contest and yes, angie is more beautiful than most of the artists on the poll...whether she is the most beautiful is hard to say as that is subjective. but...imo, she is one of the artists who is more deserving of this title than the majority listed...
    Last edited by patricia n; 09-16-07 at 10:09 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    wow, it's impressive that despite her current status in society (she's not a teen pop star like some or is heavily promoted in any industry currently), angie chiu beats all women. she is very beautiful and has aged gracefully...even though this turned out to be mainly a popularity contest in the end, i'm glad to see that a very beautiful and talented actress won in the end...she's someone who i'm very happy to have led the results for this bizarre contest. vicki came in second and liu tao came in third overall if you compared the votes for both polls. =)

i meant to say that angie chiu is a classic beauty...unlike the more "popular" entertainers these days who rely heavily on photoshopping to enhance their beauty (ie fan bing bing) or on getting overly promoted and shoved down in the audience's throat and special effects (charmaine sheh and lyf) angie chiu became popular during a time when she had to rely on natural beauty to gain fame. flame me all you want, but i'm glad that a real artist with real beauty won in the end. yes, this is a beauty contest and yes, angie is more beautiful than most of the artists on the poll...whether she is the most beautiful is hard to say as that is subjective. but...imo, she is one of the artists who is more deserving of this title than the majority listed...
    i agree with u on the part about classic beauties...i believe that each generations portray a different kind of beauty..back in the days i find that actresses have a more demure look to them ..something that is so graceful. You dont find that lot these days.

I understand that we see alot of pics of celebs with photoshop but we see them outside too and on screen. We just dont judge them by their pictures. Seeing them onscreen makes us likes them. While they may have alot of makeup on, they still possess that beauty.

i dont know why everybody always have to attack Charmaine. I dont care about Liu yi fei. LYF clearly have a reason to overpromoted. Everybody thinks she's a goddess sent from heaven. Drooling over beauty. How can those marketers not wanting to promote to make money.

But Charmaine, i agree that she had been in alot of TVB series and it seems that seeing her too much isn't a good thing. But she has improved as actress and proved herself that's she's capable as others. She's not the only getting over promoted by TVB. Myolie, Tavia, Linda are among the new group of interest in TVB new promoted. So just listing charmaine out like that is rather unfair.

actually, isolating charmaine is not unfair. tavia (who's mostly getting supporting roles and not monopolizing the screen), myolia (whos' doing less series and has a more diverse range of roles), and linda (no comment) were not included in this poll. charmaine has improved (how can she not given how horrible she was when she started) but she's not deserving of 2 tvb awards...she hasn't done anything outstanding, is still not great compared to the former 5 tops tvb artists (ada, jessica, kenix, maggie, and flora) and her off screen persona is...well...terrible. charmaine has very minimal second lead roles and has jumped to lead so quickly. imo, she isn't beautiful. i'm suprised that she's even listed given other people who are actually extraordinary and beautiful compared to her. anyhow, i'm not going to turn this into a charmaine hate thread...but you get my drift. if linda was included in that poll, i would also list her as being overpromoted and shoved down the audience's throat.

in the end, i'm happy a deserving artist won and not charmaine, fbb, or lyf...who are all overrated.
    Last edited by patricia n; 09-16-07 at 11:51 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    actually, isolating charmaine is not unfair. tavia (who's mostly getting supporting roles and not monopolizing the screen), myolia (whos' doing less series and has a more diverse range of roles), and linda (no comment) were not included in this poll. charmaine has improved (how can she not given how horrible she was when she started) but she's not deserving of 2 tvb awards...she hasn't done anything outstanding, is still not great compared to the former 5 tops tvb artists (ada, jessica, kenix, maggie, and flora) and her off screen persona is...well...terrible. charmaine has very minimal second lead roles and has jumped to lead so quickly. imo, she isn't beautiful. i'm suprised that she's even listed given other people who are actually extraordinary and beautiful compared to her. anyhow, i'm not going to turn this into a charmaine hate thread...but you get my drift. if linda was included in that poll, i would also list her as being overpromoted and shoved down the audience's throat.

in the end, i'm happy a deserving artist won and not charmaine, fbb, or lyf...who are all overrated.
    i beg to differ.. some of the actresses being listed on their are not all beautiful.. this clearly is a popularity poll.. i am a fan of Joey yung but she clearly isn't a beauty but she's quite talented..

it's clearly that people have the hate for CHarmaine..i can list you many actresses that just jumps to lead roles while not having so much experience..Linda for that example, it didn't take that much time for her have like 10 lead roles now. Kate Ksui just recently appear and became lead actress playing with Bosco and Shirley.

i admit Charmaine is not the clearly the most beautiful actress but there's something sweet about her. Of course us viewers doesn't just look at the actresses outer beauty.

Out of all TVB actresses now i can only think of Gigi lai as being the most beautiful but being a veteran also i dont think her acting is that great either.

how does this work? they pick top ten from each division and then those 20 compete?

Huang Yi's picture in that link is horrible. @.@;

Anyway I was picking people to vote for but then I realised Mimi's not in it... so I dropped it.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Anyway I was picking people to vote for but then I realised Mimi's not in it... so I dropped it.
    Yang Mi is in the second link that bio provided. She's in with Zhao Wei and others....

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    Yang Mi is in the second link that bio provided. She's in with Zhao Wei and others....
    Ah okay! Thanks, sweetie!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    ur kidding, liyuchun seriously looks like a guy, and she is like always on the top 10 most beautiful celebs on baidu everyday..... i think some fans hafta accept that there idols arent perfect

ps. very sexxy pictures
    sadly she has one of the biggest fan base in china - all who think she's beautiful (in a guy's way)
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

never really liked these polls, they don't really vote on who is more beautiful, just whose more popular on the site.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.