Thread: how to string a bunch of short videos together

Default how to string a bunch of short videos together

My friend helped me shoot a whole bunch of 15s soundless videos on my super old Olympus camera. Not sure what's the format, but these videos can be opened with Quicktime.

Am wondering what programme to use to string them all together. Preferably something from Adobe (I have a CDful of Adobe stuff but hardly use), or a trustworthy one to download. Thanks!

simplest is Windows Movie Maker, but it doesn't support Real or Quicktime formats I believe, so try using something like Adobe Premiere or Ulead Video Studio, save the output as AVI (not sure if the software can directly save to Real or Quicktime), then use a converter to convert to Quicktime or Real formats.

Ulead and Adobe Premiere are 2 of the top softwares designed for home usage.
    Last edited by MysteriouX; 09-15-07 at 11:27 PM.

Where do I download this converter thing from, if it is an external programme? Thanks!

i don't think uleadvideo studio supports quicktime or realplayer files. neither does adobe.

try using Total Video Convertor, u can search for it on isohunt.com and download it with crack through torrent. else pm me with ur email and i'll send u the program.

i'll also tell you how to convert. if realplayer files don't work, i have another program tat converts realplayer.

but before u do tat, make sure you've got al ur codecs. have u installed community codec pack? Total Video Convertor allows u to convert to most files. they don't do ogm files though. but if u don't have the rite codec ur video will come out with out of sync sound.

Total Video Convertor also allows the combining of multiple videos. else you can convert them to avi and using easy video joiner to join them. i also have this program. with crack.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.