Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Whose eyes are those?

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

enuff talk and post that bloody pictures already!

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    can you just look? that's what the eyes are for.
    Yeah, I looked and see that their eyes are not any bigger than those i stated. So there must be something wrong with your eyes then? Ask anyone and see if they agree ET or MM definetely have much larger eyes than those actresses i stated

If their eyes are small, I simply state they have small eyes. What more reasonbly or politely would I state? I didn't say their eyes are ugly or anything. I'm just saying they're eyes are small. What more politely than that could have been?
    Rofl, if u really think u sounded really polite and reasonable in your earlier posts then so be it. There must be something wrong with all of us then, we must be blind for we can't see what you are seeing.

ironic statement? I'm questioning you don't know what a double eyelid look like? You called that ironice statement? You're very hard to understand, you know.
    If you know what it is look like, why would you want to see my posting double eyelids pictures? How could I be embarrass when I know what and how double eyelid look and will post them?
    Even more rofl-ing. Duh, of course I and many others including Gugu and ghost and 0-0-0 know what a double eyelid is. We have been trying to tell u that since u stated that all the pairs of eyes 0-0-0 posted earlier are single eyelid ones. Since u think that way, we are curious as to how you would define an example of one having double eyelids. If u still don't understand the sarcasm behind the request, let's just say someone posted a pic of a dog but u say its a pig. Since u say the dog is a pig, we would be curious to know ur definition of a dog, since it's obviously different from our definition

BTW, you are really beyond words. U keep claiming u know what double eyelids are yet u can't even spot them in the pics 0-0-0 posted. That's the irony of the situation.

#1 and #2 is the prefect example for being double eyelid with double above the eyes.

all of the eyes have double above the eyes.

good job for making them.
    Not taking into account that u used 0-0-0's efforts for ur own argument, I have still yet to see u show how those "double eyelids" are different from those of the chinese actresses
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Wow, there's a crazy fan mess the game up again.

I'm sure that many people see many of those eyes (Asian set) have double eye-lid.

0-0-0, thanks for your trust. I've seen some source of pics that label the name of the actresses wrongly too.

I love you, sunny!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    I love you, sunny!
    Come ghostie. Lemme introduce you to the marvellous male specimen in MysteriouX. You will completely forget about the ladies in no time.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

naah, you take him la. i might get too comfortable and him in the end.

people like him makes great target practice, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Yeah, I looked and see that their eyes are not any bigger than those i stated. So there must be something wrong with your eyes then? Ask anyone and see if they agree ET or MM definetely have much larger eyes than those actresses i stated
    what's wrong with your head? Don't you read the previously posts of what I said? I had stated they're can never be as big as ET yet they will never or compare to big beautiful eyes of Taylor or Monroe or Indian, Hispanic, Western women!

if u really think u sounded really polite and reasonable in your earlier posts then so be it. There must be something wrong with all of us then, we must be blind for we can't see what you are seeing.
    how it can be that bad for I simply saying they're eyes are small? I don't think that mean, rude, or anything. It's my own opinion. In either way if you don't like of mine saying you jump in attack, how very discourteous of you.

I and many others including Gugu and ghost and 0-0-0 know what a double eyelid is. We have been trying to tell u that since u stated that all the pairs of eyes 0-0-0 posted earlier are single eyelid ones.
    Really? because I don't think you are. Take it as you like or not.

Since u think that way, we are curious as to how you would define an example of one having double eyelids. If u still don't understand the sarcasm behind the request, let's just say someone posted a pic of a dog but u say its a pig. Since u say the dog is a pig, we would be curious to know ur definition of a dog, since it's obviously different from our definition
    now now i think you are sitting on hot spot of boiling water...way too far to control yourself to make rightly judgement.
    what a lame illustration. HOw can I see double eyelid in a single pair eyelid? I never say double is single the same as dog never be like pig.

U keep claiming u know what double eyelids are yet u can't even spot them in the pics 0-0-0 posted. That's the irony of the situation.
    those eyes of o-o-o's pictures are small and most of them are single eyelid. Period! It's ironic that you don't see it.

Not taking into account that u used 0-0-0's efforts for ur own argument, I have still yet to see u show how those "double eyelids" are different from those of the chinese actresses
    I'm not using o-o-o's picture as an example for me. I'm telling her that she did a good job in comprising them together. I off course will post them then you can comprehend the differences double and single eyelid.
    By the way, it's a very sarcastic that you want to see my posting pictures.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 09-20-07 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    actually, i thought all the eyes posted had double eyelids. I can't immediately think of any actresses with single eyelids, although there are quite a few male actors with single eyelids.

but while we're on the subject of 'white' actresses, i personally find it more difficult to distinguish european eyes than asian ones.

Easy set

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7521/q2t3copykx6.jpg')

Harder set

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/962/q2t33bd3.jpg')
    It's funny that using the word "no offence" can be excused for pushing others down. So, let me try. "No offence, Carman's eyes are plain and not so attractive compared to those beautiful Asian actresses'. No offence to her "

Come back to the game

Easy set
    1. Catherine Zeta-Jones
    2. Britney Spears
    3. Renee' Zelweger
    4. Angelina Jolie
    5. Julia Roberts
    6. Victoria Beckham
    7. Halle Berry

Harder set
    1. Rebecca Romjin Stamos
    2. Nicole Kidman
    3. Scarlet Johansan
    4. Kate Winslet
    5. Kristen Dunst
    6. Jessica Alba
    7. Anne Hathaway
    Last edited by algaechu; 09-20-07 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu View Post
    "No offence, Carman's eyes are plain and not so attractive compared to those beautiful Asian actresses'.
    you mean those eyes of 'beautiful Asian actress' in the set that o-o-o posted in first page? if so I don't see any pretty in their eyes except the fact all of them wear fake eye lashes, eye liner, and eye shadow anything to make their eyes look bigger. You see pretty in those fake beauty?

you mean those eyes of 'beautiful Asian actress' in the set that o-o-o posted in first page? if so I don't see any pretty in their eyes except the fact all of them wear fake eye lashes, eye liner, and eye shadow anything to make their eyes look bigger. You see pretty in those fake beauty?
    Actresses always put make up, eye shadow, mascara, eye lashes, etc. There's rarely pic of natural clear eyes without make up, include your Carman Lee. So, this is not the point. I see the shape of their eyes not the accessaries they put in their eyes. People can have different taste. You see Carman Lee soooooooooooo beautiful while someone don't. Those Asian eyes are not fake. If putting make up on their eyes were fake, your Carman's eyes would fake also. Stop pushing others down.

This is eyes guessing game. Everyone enjoy guessing the eyes only. They didn't compare those eyes and push other down. You are the one who mess it.

I'm getting irritate about this member's attitude.
    I sent a message to mods:

message about lightanddark: this member is rude and always come into other actresses' thread and praises her own idol when putting others idols down. This behavior is so irritating. I hope you can help us.
    This member always announced that Carmen Lee is the most beautiful and the only beautiful while others are ugly. Only Carmen Lee's features are always above others and accusing others of being less attractive, and look down on members of spcnet. Please help us.

hopefully anyone seen this irritating act, please join me and speak up to the mods. Pray that they will help us end this madness.

Back to the topic: yeah, #4 is Angelina Jolie, I think

hmmm....this is getting interesting

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu View Post
    Actresses always put make up, eye shadow, mascara, eye lashes, etc. There's rarely pic of natural clear eyes without make up, include your Carman Lee. So, this is not the point. I see the shape of their eyes not the accessaries they put in their eyes. People can have different taste. You see Carman Lee soooooooooooo beautiful while someone don't. Those Asian eyes are not fake. If putting make up on their eyes were fake, your Carman's eyes would fake also. Stop pushing others down.
    This is eyes guessing game. Everyone enjoy guessing the eyes only. They didn't compare those eyes and push other down. You are the one who mess it.
    it's depending how much they put it on. Off course every one would want a natural beautiful big eyes, some lucky to have and some don't. Most of the thactresses wore a heavy make up to make their eyes look bigger. Carman she not put so much on her. People use heavy make up to cover up their flaws. Too much would make it look fake. I called it a fake beauty.

I don't think I'm the one that mess this up by saying my thought that the eyes are small. I don't see how that would make a big impact or, as being claimed, that would make put actresses down. I think others say it's all right for them but when I say something I got the center spot to attack for. How disturb could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by cindytran View Post
    I'm getting irritate about this member's attitude.
    I sent a message to mods:

message about lightanddark: this member is rude and always come into other actresses' thread and praises her own idol when putting others idols down. This behavior is so irritating. I hope you can help us.
    This member always announced that Carmen Lee is the most beautiful and the only beautiful while others are ugly. Only Carmen Lee's features are always above others and accusing others of being less attractive, and look down on members of spcnet. Please help us.

hopefully anyone seen this irritating act, please join me and speak up to the mods. Pray that they will help us end this madness.

Back to the topic: yeah, #4 is Angelina Jolie, I think
    uh???? you're exaggering this way too much, don't you.
    When I did mention 'Carmen Lee is the most beautiful and the only beautiful while others are ugly' in this thread? Nor am ever mention other actresses eyes less attrative than Carman? I believe I didn't say a single word in praising Carman's beauty in here. All i'm saying my opinion is that I see those actresses in the pictures their eyes are small. What wrong with being say that? I say what I see. If you don't like it said just don't read it so you're not put another attack on me and blame me for causing this. Why don't you read other posters to see what they had said to me? Who judge that? uh? If you want please report this to Mod. I have done nothing bad, for god sakes.

Mod if you read the posts from the beginning, and by all mean please do read it, to see if I had do anything wrong or to find out others had impolitely say mean thing to me.

lol you obviously have a problem, lightanddark.

after all that the people has spoken about you and your attitude, you still think it's not your fault. if you hadnt been so damn irritating in expressing your carman's beauty, people wont say a thing. and this isnt a first time incident, okay. youve done it in many other threads. many has stated real carefully about the nature of your attitude that seem to get to people, and you just cant seem to grasp what theyre talking about. it's either you cant understand english, or you just have a real low conversation comprehension ability. or....maybe youre just a kid you who hasnt matured yet, if this is so, then no point in arguing, is there?

the problem lies in you. not us

all right, im done. i dont enjoy repeating everything that ive said like you do. Im out.
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 09-20-07 at 12:17 PM.

I think many eyes on the list didn't put heavy make up, did they?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2007/02/A5160547/A5160547-vote0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2007/02/A5160547/A5160547-vote2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2007/02/A5160547/A5160547-vote4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2007/02/A5160547/A5160547-vote5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2007/02/A5160547/A5160547-vote7.jpg')
    Last edited by algaechu; 09-20-07 at 12:18 PM.

wow so many eyes!!

wow so many eyes!!
    Cross-eyed Ghostie!

I recognise those eyes though.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

really? you recognize them all? wow

wait, algaechu, why did you remove those eyes?? all the more fun, meh!!

lol you obviously have a problem, lightanddark.

after all that the people has spoken about you and your attitude, you still think it's not your fault. if you hadnt been so damn irritating in expressing your carman's beauty, people wont say a thing. many has stated real carefully about the nature of your attitude that seem to get to people, and you just cant seem to grasp what theyre talking about. it's either you cant understand english, or you just have a real low conversation comprehension ability. or....maybe youre just a kid you who hasnt matured yet, if this is so, then no point of arguing, is there?

the problem lies in you. not us
    oh god...not another one
    I think the problem is you. Off everything I said you don't get it do you? It was you who can't take my expressing and say i'm the one not understand? One thing I need to say is your attitude is very harsh on me. No matter what I've said or explaining it you just won't accept it and keep saying i don't understand what you or others say. I've noticed there are other people who were saying bad words with rude attitude. I didn't do those thing and now you tell me that i have some attitude. Forget it there is no point in explaining it again, again, and again to you. Either take it or ignore.