Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom avatars?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Shouldn't you be smoking cigars? Or those smaller cigars? For some reason, I got the impression that they smoke cigars in that series.
    Fung Ging Yiu smoked cigars. Hui Mun Keung and Ding Lik were more cigarette guys, at least before the end of the series. They might have switched to cigars after they had eliminated all their enemies and became the top dogs of Shanghai.

I think cigar-smoking was a privilege of the top dogs only. The up-and-comers stuck with cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    It's "I Need SC To Enable My Custom Avatar Function," which she just has.
    Isn't SC a guy? Are you still under the influence of Candide's gender hopping?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Isn't SC a guy? Are you still under the influence of Candide's gender hopping?
    i swear SC is a girl

You know, after just ten days or so of these experimental new avatars, I really feel an urge to switch back to my classic Sai Mun Chui Sheut avatar. I'll wear the current Hui Mun Keung avatar for another day or two, perhaps. If it doesn't really fit, then the classic will be back.

I see you're back to that same avatar. I have to say, everytime I see it, I think of you. Nice to see you with it again.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    I see you're back to that same avatar. I have to say, everytime I see it, I think of you. Nice to see you with it again.
    A classic is, after all, a classic.

A classic is, after all, a classic.
    Have you ever thought of finding a different picture of him? Like screencapturing a favorite scene of his and his facial expresion was just how you like it and make a new avatar?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Have you ever thought of finding a different picture of him? Like screencapturing a favorite scene of his and his facial expresion was just how you like it and make a new avatar?
    It wouldn't be the same. That pose at the particular time is what I see Ken as. I think that was why I was so shocked to see the real Ken. That avatar stuck in my head as Ken for so long.

It wouldn't be the same. That pose at the particular time is what I see Ken as. I think that was why I was so shocked to see the real Ken. That avatar stuck in my head as Ken for so long.
    How about you change that weird alien-like-cabbage-patch-kid avatar to something else? I'm always reminded of those demonic vampire found in Buffy the vampire Slayer where their eyes are like black pools just like your avatar...so freaky...

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

How about you change that weird alien-like-cabbage-patch-kid avatar to something else? I'm always reminded of those demonic vampire found in Buffy the vampire Slayer where their eyes are like black pools just like your avatar...so freaky...
    I've already forgotten what GuGu's old avatar was before the whole photo posting fetish thing started on the forums last week.

Where is your picture?

I've already forgotten what GuGu's old avatar was before the whole photo posting fetish thing started on the forums last week.
    Are you saying you like this new avatar? hehehehe
    I'll put it back up after I get SS to show me her sexiness.

Banned

is this somekind of avatar contest? if so, when is going to start? And if the winning avatar is selected, then what are the prize?

I hope you're happy! I didn't get to see your pic but I still couldn't stand that cabbage patch dolly avatar. I can't believe I used to want one of them when I was a little kid.

I hope you're happy! I didn't get to see your pic but I still couldn't stand that cabbage patch dolly avatar. I can't believe I used to want one of them when I was a little kid.
    Dolls are scary period. I mean if you're old enough, you'll remember what Child's Play(movie) is and who Chucky is. You'll never look at a doll the same way, ever.

Dolls are scary period. I mean if you're old enough, you'll remember what Child's Play(movie) is and who Chucky is. You'll never look at a doll the same way, ever.
    OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD! CHUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remembering watching Chucky on a school camping trip! It was the scariest movie! I couldn't believe our teacher let us watch it! We were only in 7th grade!

Um, I have a problem. I can't seem to be able to change my avatar anymore. When I tried to put in my Wang Lee Hom one day it said:

"vBulletin Message
    This is not a valid image file."

So unless this is some conspiracy to make me keep my current avatar...anyone want to offer any suggestions? Thanks
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Um, I have a problem. I can't seem to be able to change my avatar anymore. When I tried to put in my Wang Lee Hom one day it said:

"vBulletin Message
    This is not a valid image file."

So unless this is some conspiracy to make me keep my current avatar...anyone want to offer any suggestions? Thanks
    What type of image file did you use? jpg? gif? png?

Maybe you should try to change your image file type, b/c it would accept only certain types. Or it may just do not like your Wang Lee Hom.

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD! CHUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remembering watching Chucky on a school camping trip! It was the scariest movie! I couldn't believe our teacher let us watch it! We were only in 7th grade!
    Gugu, if you like Child's Play, then I demand you to watch Seed of Chucky! NOW!