Thread: Twenty 20 Cricket World Cup

Default Twenty 20 Cricket World Cup

T20 - Twenty 20 Cricket World Cup

The Twenty 20 Cricket World Cup has come to an end and India has won an adrenaline pumping, nail biting, edge of the seat match with Pakistan which went to the last over and finally lifted the World Cup.

Now many of you might be thinking why i am starting this thread now after the World Cup has ended, the reason being that i never expected this Twenty 20 format of the game to be a huge success and even more i did not even dream that India would lift the cup facing Pakistan in the final match. This after the poor form both the teams were and the flak they were facing from the people.

So i am starting this thread now to discuss about India's win but even more to discuss about the future of Cricket with the Twenty 20 format being a big success. So any Cricket lovers out here do post your comments and share your views with us on the matches or on this new Twenty 20 format.
    Last edited by Spidey; 09-24-07 at 11:33 PM.

It's going to be the money child of cricket, pushing 50/50 to possible extinction.

The bowlers still feature strongly in 20/20. They have less time to work the batsmen, but the batsmen also have less time to block themselves into comfort.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I could'nt agree with you more, I too see a possible extinction of the 50 over format although the Tests will surely will be there.