Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    o-o-o.. if the same person post more than one pic does that count towards your 30?
    no, it doesn't count.

SS should join in the deal with me and f.alchemist freak

[or maybe the two of us won't post]

ok, having sorted through my pile of photos, i actually have the same dilemma as yearning. All my photos look too much like me- i don't want to be recognised- it would be highly embarassing (although not as bad as yearning since i don't write fanfiction...)

I'm tossing up between a side view, a back of the head view and sunnies...

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    ok, having sorted through my pile of photos, i actually have the same dilemma as yearning. All my photos look too much like me- i don't want to be recognised- it would be highly embarassing (although not as bad as yearning since i don't write fanfiction...)

I suggest a full front view, because if you think you see someone from here you'll be turning around and heading the other direction. Therefore if you post a side or a back view, we would be able to tell who you are!

Lol, Gugu I would appreciate if you take my pic off =P

And is fanfic THAT bad? Suet Seung writes fanfic too you know =P Well, I've gone from writing fanfic to just writing stories (so I guess you can't really call them fanfic, since there's no famous ppl in it). You can think of it as creative writingggg....But I know I'm being a hypocrite because I killed off all my stories on Spcnet so I can say whatever I want without people laughing at my other *cough* more sentimental side.

And cool, I look Spanish? That's awesome, I always wanted to look Spanish. But too bad in most other pictures, I look 100% Chinese.

I suggest a full front view, because if you think you see someone from here you'll be turning around and heading the other direction. Therefore if you post a side or a back view, we would be able to tell who you are!
    liar! i'm not falling for that

and it's certainly not going up anyway since there's nowhere near 30 photos up [30 of you does not count]

Cool

Gugu,

I'll play your game, if you can get SC, the admin and the entire moderator staffs to post their picture, I will bless you with my presence and enough alcohol to make you drunk to a stupor and thus, you will not remember anything. And perhaps I'll throw you over my back and if you're heavy--which is undoubtedly possible), I'll let a group of guys carry you home.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

liar! i'm not falling for that

and it's certainly not going up anyway since there's nowhere near 30 photos up [30 of you does not count]
    DARN! I was going to post 31 of my pics.

Oh alright Yearning! I'll take it down. But I have your pic saved so it's alright. Now I can see how you look like when I read your posts.

0-0-0, SS, and Pembie are sooo UNCOOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Gugu,

I'll play your game, if you can get SC, the admin and the entire moderator staffs to post their picture, I will bless you with my presence and enough alcohol to make you drunk to a stupor and thus, you will not remember anything. And perhaps I'll throw you over my back and if you're heavy--which is undoubtedly possible), I'll let a group of guys carry you home.
    LOL, poor gugu... say goodbye to SS's photo

Gugu,

You're giggling kidding me! I don't even know all the mod's names! Argh!!!! And SC LIKE NEVER EVER comes on here! Come on! Make me another deal, this one is impossible to accomplish! SS is so mean!

You're giggling kidding me! I don't even know all the mod's names! Argh!!!! And SC LIKE NEVER EVER comes on here! Come on! Make me another deal, this one is impossible to accomplish! SS is so mean!
    Again with your fake crocodile tears, if this was easy, this wouldn't be a challenge for you, would it? At the bottom of the forum theres a link that says Forum Leaders that lists all SPCNET staff members.

Hey I learned this from you, you told people you wouldn't post your picture until a list of such and such people posted.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Again with your fake crocodile tears, if this was easy, this wouldn't be a challenge for you, would it? At the bottom of the forum theres a link that says Forum Leaders that lists all SPCNET staff members.

Hey I learned this from you, you told people you wouldn't post your picture until a list of such and such people posted.
    But... but..but... but.. I was only kidding when I posted that. And those people didn't post yet and I felt bad and posted mine! Stop being mean SS! I'm really sad now!

lol I'm gotten used to thinking of Noel Leung when I see Suet Seung's name.

But... but..but... but.. I was only kidding when I posted that. And those people didn't post yet and I felt bad and posted mine! Stop being mean SS! I'm really sad now!
    It's called tough love, Gugu. If you want soft love go find your Yeung Gor to cry yourself away in his arms. (shivers at the thought)

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    No kidding, you didn't look too friendly.
    LOL! You weren't smiling either. Btw what I posted was taken from a webcam a few months ago.

James and dgfds01, if you're reading this, post up yer pics.

It's called tough love, Gugu. If you want soft love go find your Yeung Gor to cry yourself away in his arms. (shivers at the thought)
    GuGu will try to email those mods tonight when GuGu gets home from work.

No wonder there's no action in the other threads. All you lot are here.

Can someone post one with links to all the pics? And I still can't see GuGu's pic, it comes up with an [x] or page not avail.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

photoshop it and derecognizabilitize it.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    photoshop it and derecognizabilitize it.
    aha, i blurred it and ou can't recognise me anymore

yittz, i'm pretty sure gugu took her picture off on each of the posts. But i'm sure she'd be willing to repost if other members posted *hint hint*

aha, i blurred it and ou can't recognise me anymore

yittz, i'm pretty sure gugu took her picture off on each of the posts. But i'm sure she'd be willing to repost if other members posted *hint hint*
    Cool that means she will reposted it after you manage to put one up. Tbh I dunno how either.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Cool that means she will reposted it after you manage to put one up. Tbh I dunno how either.
    where is your photo? Some of us have the impression that you and Han Solo are sleazy doctors... prove us wrong!

my photo ain't going up until we reach 30.