Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    in regards to JameG pix

i thought you were vietnamese?
    Nah. I'm a Romanian / Irish Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    this photo looks like it's taken right out of some history book. no wonder people don't believe that it's really you - i don't believe either actually
    It's a scan of me from a family portrait [minus the rest of the family]. That's why I look so serious.

You people are getting weirder and weirder, as for the considered people, everything is ok; I'm opting out, this is not my thing. I don't even got a senior pic during High School; lol.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    Yes....certainly,seriously and obviously It's not about hate with over-exposured pics but more of selection of better quality pics or one where I can see a human

Your lighter pic simply reminds me more of that kind of pic...haunting The darker probably accentuates a more humanly figure of a pretty cute gal The lighter one resembles too close to those specially reserved pic You should actually thank the one who darken it to highlight the beauty and cuteness of the female in the pic.A smiling human female.You.
    u do know I had a purpose for lightening the pics to that extent?
    and sure. darkening it accentuates my eyes and all that shit but I don't see why I should thank them for doing something to my pics that doesn't even have my permission in the 1st place. I think we're missing the whole point here but whatever, what's done is done.
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Since no one is posting! Please do NOt QUOTE these pics, I might have to delete it if the owners ask me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/yearning31.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/candee11.jpg')

GUGU--YOU're a bad girl..INSTEAD of making Mommy HOt, you made me ugly....Woooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaahh! You know, can you PM me the picture so I can post it at work as my screen saver..heheh
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Man, I had to read through all those pages and saw only a few pictures? And some members even took down their photo. C'mon guys. More pictures and less "You do it! You do it!"
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    u do know I had a purpose for lightening the pics to that extent?
    and sure. darkening it accentuates my eyes and all that shit but I don't see why I should thank them for doing something to my pics that doesn't even have my permission in the 1st place. I think we're missing the whole point here but whatever, what's done is done.
    It's your rights whether you wanna thank or not ... not really a concern of me as I'm just telling u what I think Suits you Yea...what is done is done this subject can be dropped I do see your purpose and you see my point Yours is a purpose while mine is a personal comment and viewpoint.Two different sides afterall

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    GUGU--YOU're a bad girl..INSTEAD of making Mommy HOt, you made me ugly....Woooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaahh! You know, can you PM me the picture so I can post it at work as my screen saver..heheh
    PM you what picture? Why can't you just save it from here?
    BTW, GuGu had another lady's night out...
    I'm so drunk right now. Too much alcohol.

for my beautiful mommie!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/Candee12a.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    Man, I had to read through all those pages and saw only a few pictures? And some members even took down their photo. C'mon guys. More pictures and less "You do it! You do it!"
    You know, I'm disappointed by the outcome in here. Although there are other forums out there with members posting their pics on a regular basis I thought doing it here would show as a sign of progress for SPCNET and that's why I contributed with a *REAL* pic. I know I don't post very often but I've been coming here for a long time and thought it would be fun to see how the rest of the community looks like. Again, I think it's okay if other members don't want to show their appearance and I respect that totally but I would prefer if those same members could take this thread more seriously other than using the space to state why they specifically don't want to post their pic or posting pics that are more of a *TEASE*. It's discouraging to those who really contributed and it sorta hinders a thread like this to be created again in the near future. I think this thread adds more life to the forum like the SPCNET Singing Contest. Hey, if everybody was reluctant to reveal something personal like their own voice than no one would had a fun time judging how good we each other sing.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    You know, I'm disappointed by the outcome in here. Although there are other forums out there with members posting their pics on a regular basis I thought doing it here would show as a sign of progress for SPCNET and that's why I contributed with a *REAL* pic. I know I don't post very often but I've been coming here for a long time and thought it would be fun to see how the rest of the community looks like. Again, I think it's okay if other members don't want to show their appearance and I respect that totally but I would prefer if those same members could take this thread more seriously other than using the space to state why they specifically don't want to post their pic or posting pics that are more of a *TEASE*. It's discouraging to those who really contributed and it sorta hinders a thread like this to be created again in the near future. I think this thread adds more life to the forum like the SPCNET Singing Contest. Hey, if everybody was reluctant to reveal something personal like their own voice than no one would had a fun time judging how good we each other sing.

Hear hear. Comeon ppl step up to the plate and pull your weight, no more backsides, alien faces and blurred pics. You can always take the pic down in a few days if you are afraid of friends recognising you.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Hear hear. Comeon ppl step up to the plate and pull your weight, no more backsides, alien faces and blurred pics. You can always take the pic down in a few days if you are afraid of friends recognising you.
    See,see ... ok..I'll show my pic but will take down within another hour.It's either catch it or lose it ... That will have counted I've alr put up ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bang
    Post your pic and I'll show a smiling one. Fair enough?
    I've already put up mine ... Where's your smiling pic?
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-02-07 at 07:57 AM.

Cute. Sure you don't wanna put it up longer?

I've already put up mine ... Where's your smiling pic?
    Cute little sister you will have to wait till I get home from work.

Post up guys, I agree with Radken about not enough pics being put out.

See,see ... ok..I'll show my pic but will take down within another hour.It's either catch it or lose it ... That will have counted I've alr put up ..
    Surely you must wait till GuGu comes online and make your eyes even more alluring?

I bet so many are gonna miss out.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post

On the contrary, I don't think you look like a terrorist. Just someone focusing on a computer game of some sort.

Member of TC fanclub.

lol. Another hour has already passed. Might as well leave it up for good.
    I've already put up mine ...
    The picture is quite good though. One of the best I have seen.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

On the contrary, I don't think you look like a terrorist. Just someone focusing on a computer game of some sort.
    Takes one to know one? If you can guess what game I play, I'll call you master.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs

Little? I'm not little btw... ... I'm taller than 170cm and hate ppl calling me little because I'm not I'm looking forward to how u will look like when you smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    lol. Another hour has already passed. Might as well leave it up for good.

The picture is quite good though. One of the best I have seen.
    It's a web-cam taken photo Far from good,I think ... the quality is lousy but it's just a convenient pic Have u put up yrs?

It's only one hour and 15mins later,dear so I've only put up my pics 15 mins longer (look at the difference between the time of my post and the last edited time )

Surely you must wait till GuGu comes online and make your eyes even more alluring?

Make my eyes even more alluring when GuGu comes online??What do ya mean?

I have put up my pic so that's it. There's no rule that states that everyone should see my pics before I take them down So,I've contributed one to the lady's side
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-02-07 at 08:20 AM.

i'm too drunk to even photoshop my own pic i took at the bar