Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

Solo has the largest and clearest photo so far.

This shows the guys are more sincere than the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    wow you don't look sleazy at all.
    you sound so surprised, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    For what it's worth, i don't know how to attach a photo!!

I'm so dumb with this intraweb thing.

Otherwise, i might be willing to participate.

Keep up the good fun work ppl.

Han Solo
    Fine..... It was meant to be a joke post anyway.
    My sense of laughter may have been maimed then I'm very impressed with the maturity level of your joke post,I can't neither laugh,nor cry or even snicker

I'm simply left speechless *faints

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    wow you don't look sleazy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    definitely Korean right? you do look very innocent
    In fact,I find him look pretty decent Like a reliable person.

Question now: If you're a patient,which male doctor will you go to? Yittz or Han Solo?

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    My sense of laughter may have been maimed then I'm very impressed with the maturity level of your joke post,I can't neither laugh,nor cry or even snicker

I'm simply left speechless *faints
    You seem to take posts word for word.

In fact,I find him look pretty decent Like a reliable person.

Question now: If you're a patient,which male doctor will you go to? Yittz or Han Solo?
    I will go to Han Solo, no offense to myself. In my defence, my dota skills are sufficient to play with him (though maybe no longer after a self-imposed 4 month abstinence).

That's not a fair comparison: an anaesthetist to be will give you no pain, a med student who is your veins' worst nightmare. Also I showed you guys my most unreliable pic, while Han Solo didn't show you his Choobakka impression.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    An hour is hardly fair I was asleep at that time!.
    it was more than an hour btw and I thought there will be someone to save all those pictures

FEARLESS, where is your pic? I know everyone is dying to see your abs, which you say are even better than Rain's

hey auntie 0-0-0, ur a cheat. Firstly, the fan covered the entire pic! Next, you actually blurred the picture to make it extra safe.. I am not posting mine as I have a fear of stalkers as well especially after the incident at the swimming pool.

WAIT, I want to play dota as well!!! the spirit breaker is so cute!! KAWAII!! lol
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

I think Han Solo is cute. I wouldn't mind going to a doctor like him for a check up. Not like the docs I work with.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    You seem to take posts word for word.
    I take it as what they are and don't think too much into it most of the time I really can't detect the humour in that joke post,can you or anyone? I tot he was really serious when he said that...

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    I will go to Han Solo, no offense to myself. In my defence, my dota skills are sufficient to play with him (though maybe no longer after a self-imposed 4 month abstinence).

That's not a fair comparison: an anaesthetist to be will give you no pain, a med student who is your veins' worst nightmare. Also I showed you guys my most unreliable pic, while Han Solo didn't show you his Choobakka impression.
    You're still a med student?? I think I've miss that part lol...I'm also a med student ... ok,being guinea pigs isn't a good idea ... What do u mean Choobakka impression?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    I am not posting mine as I have a fear of stalkers as well especially after the incident at the swimming pool.

WAIT, I want to play dota as well!!! the spirit breaker is so cute!! KAWAII!! lol
    I distinctly remember that conversation. 40yo male neighbour?

Confused about the spirit breaker...cute?? There's 10+ female characters, and you pick a bull as cute.
    Last edited by yittz; 10-03-07 at 05:57 AM.

Member of TC fanclub.

it was more than an hour btw and I thought there will be someone to save all those pictures
    that's great, fearless. Now no one will want to post their photos...

hey auntie 0-0-0, ur a cheat. Firstly, the fan covered the entire pic! Next, you actually blurred the picture to make it extra safe.. I am not posting mine as I have a fear of stalkers as well especially after the incident at the swimming pool.
    i'll post if you show me a picture of you and your Rain-like abs
    [although i heard that you heard from strife that i'm geeky looking, which is a LIE because i don't think i ever showed him my picture and the only one i've ever posted online is that fan picture]

anyway, as i said before, i don't want my 40 year old wrinkles showing on my face [hence the blurring]

Also I showed you guys my most unreliable pic, while Han Solo didn't show you his Choobakka impression.
    that's not a good excuse- you could have posted up a more reliable pic. Actually, i think you looked pretty reliable from the pic. In fact both you and Han Solo look like fairly nice, reliable doctors as opposed to sleazy ones

Judging by the way Yittz was holding those pitchers, I say he doesn't look sleazy, but I wouldn't let him near my boobies.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

that's great, fearless. Now no one will want to post their photos...

i'll post if you show me a picture of you and your Rain-like abs
    [although i heard that you heard from strife that i'm geeky looking, which is a LIE because i don't think i ever showed him my picture and the only one i've ever posted online is that fan picture]

anyway, as i said before, i don't want my 40 year old wrinkles showing on my face [hence the blurring]

that's not a good excuse- you could have posted up a more reliable pic. Actually, i think you looked pretty reliable from the pic. In fact both you and Han Solo look like fairly nice, reliable doctors as opposed to sleazy ones
    i'll post mine if i see yours 0-0-0
    haha just show lah (: everyone wants to see yours.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

I think Han Solo is cute. I wouldn't mind going to a doctor like him for a check up. Not like the docs I work with.
    Dah, Gugu, you're closer to your goal of meeting my challenge. Goodness, this thread has made a idol out of Han Solo, as if his Doc reputation hasn't buffed his name already, now a picture to a name to ever increase his umm...whats the word...

What's this sleezy stuff about?

Han Solo does look more like a doctor than Yittz does.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

It's the smallest one that was easily accessible.

What's this deal with sleaziness anyways.

You're still a med student?? I think I've miss that part lol...I'm also a med student ...
    You look so young and small. How many years into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Han Solo does look more like a doctor than Yittz does.
    So far 3-0
    Last edited by yittz; 10-03-07 at 06:10 AM.

Member of TC fanclub.

I take it as what they are and don't think too much into it most of the time I really can't detect the humour in that joke post,can you or anyone? I tot he was really serious when he said that...

You're still a med student?? I think I've miss that part lol...I'm also a med student ... ok,being guinea pigs isn't a good idea ... What do u mean Choobakka impression?
    It was meant to be a joke between yittz and me anyway

Anyway, few things:-
    1) Agree with RWX that it is dissapointing that ppl are not following the rules and are posting photos and then either manipulating it with photoshop or withdrawing it. (It deprives my joy of seeing a cute girl with japanese origin. )

2) Less comments about things like "you should post first" etc, and start posting photos.

3) Thanks for the comments about the photo. How do you all know it is me anyway?, it looks to me like a guy that i went on holiday last year. Never felt of thought that anyone would call him cute.

4) What's this sleazy thingie happening here? Reputations dear, reputations.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

You look so young and small. How many years into it?
    Small ??My dear yittz,Bang mentioned "little" and I've said I'm not little at all and hate ppl calling me "little girl" or "small cutie pie" especially they are below my nose *snorts....and here u come saying,"You look so young and small..."... if only I can be by your side right now... I'll jolly well make sure you become => => ...humrrph...

Do I look that small to you? Perhaps I'm sitting but you sure don't call a girl with the height of 177cm small,do you? I admit I do look younger than my age and can easily pass off as a high school college girl(which I did before for fun ) but I'm certainly and no way considered small.This is my 3rd year already .You?
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-03-07 at 06:46 AM.

Small ??My dear yittz,Bang mentioned "little" and I've said I'm not little at all and hate ppl calling me "little girl" or "small cutie pie" especially they are below my nose *snorts....and here u come saying,"You look so young and small..."... if only I can be by your side right now... I'll jolly well make sure you become => => ...humrrph...

Do I look that small to you? Perhaps I'm sitting but you sure don't call a girl with the height of 177cm small,do you? I admit I do look younger than my age and can easily pass off as a high school college girl(which I did before for fun ) but I'm certainly and no way considered small.This is my 3rd year already .You?
    Lol, see you took what I said literally again. When I said small, I was just trying to get a reaction so I get to see you at your best with emoticons. Haha jks/

Member of TC fanclub.

It was meant to be a joke between yittz and me anyway
    I see ... ... Male docs and med students certainly do have a unique sense of humour

It deprives my joy of seeing a cute girl with japanese origin. )
    Can you explain what u mean more clearly?Y is your joy so deprived?

I've only put up my pic for 1hr15min and it appears that quite some have seen my photo ... ... RWX,"almost no one" seem quite an unfair statement towards me .. ***Phew,1hr15min,1 day do make alot of diff

3) Thanks for the comments about the photo. How do you all know it is me anyway?, it looks to me like a guy that i went on holiday last year. Never felt of thought that anyone would call him cute.
    Huh?? So,that isn't you??If that's the case,I think I begin to understand what GuGu say about sleazy docs ... ... That guy looks decent and nice to me;but certainly not cute
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-03-07 at 07:00 AM.

Fine..... It was meant to be a joke post anyway.

My photo.
    http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0067hg6.jpg
    If that is you, I wouldn't expect anything else. The glasses reeks of extreme intelligence and geeky knowledge hehehe. Nice going doc!

And if I were to choose which doc to go to between dr.yittz and dr.han, I'd say 55% dr.han and 45% dr.yittz. Simple reasoning is, dr.han is years ahead in experience, but they both look very friendly people.

Yittz, do you play in ggclient? Pm me your id so we can have a game sometime. I'm getting rusty in dota, haven't played for months.

Cute big sister Raenon, I actually thought you were small because of your pic, post one that shows your height.

And to those who don't want to post....

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    Yittz, do you play in ggclient? Pm me your id so we can have a game sometime. I'm getting rusty in dota, haven't played for months.

Cute big sister Raenon, I actually thought you were small because of your pic, post one that shows your height.

And to those who don't want to post....
    Haha, how we turned this into a gaming forum. I played on bored aussie. I will pm you when I get back on it. 1 week of pretend study left.

Member of TC fanclub.

Han Solo does not look Korean, he looks like he's Taiwanese with the age of late-twenties to early thirties. Glasses to show hours spent reading on medical books and other unmentionable readings. Go figure!

GuGu, I will lessen your challenge to SC, Pem, HKopinion's pictures and you'll get mine after these ladies post. I warn you, I'm stuck with the Asian gene of aging slower than the average. Maybe, I stole a manual from your ancient tomb sect. Whatever the reason is, haha... Do you prefer with makeup or none?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.