Closed Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 558

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

  1. #61
    Moderator Ren Wo Xing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,876

    Default

    PJ, as one who has gone before you, I salute you!

    Come on, ladies. Guys are 3-0 vs you guys
    Blademaster. Hero. General. He was the best there ever was.
    Butcher. Murderer. Traitor. All that he loved, he had destroyed.
    Matheius Randas.
    That Merciless Blade - Legend of the Arctic Wolf.

  2. #62
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    No one is as brave as RWX. He gave us a full front view. Wayta go RWX!!!

    OMG! PJ, you have curly hair?
    Yeah, Didn't you know? PJ is half Italian, didn't you see that sticker monkey picture months ago?

    Full-frontal view? Such graphic terms. You normal angle view or something....

    RWX, what other guy? I only seen 2.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  3. #63
    Senior Member ghostdarTeal'c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver
    Posts
    4,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    No one is as brave as RWX. He gave us a full front view. Wayta go RWX!!!
    of course, totally forgotten bout RWX. i dont think id ever be able to do that

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    OMG! PJ, you have curly hair?
    i never seen a chinese with curly hair, well, unless they do it in the saloon. you can definitely tell.

    hey is PJ even chinese?

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    um, i got lazy, so i found some old one last month when i was messing around with the webcam.

    sorry it's a little crappy, i don't take pictures haha.
    one with glasses one with out, and i don't remember what the hell i was smiling about. and YES the pillow in the background has a snoopy cover.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #65
    Senior Member ghostdarTeal'c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver
    Posts
    4,330

    Default

    that really you warlock? the first pic kinda remind me of a chinese actor, or is it a singer? dunno....

    GuGu!! where is your picture?!!

  6. #66
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    that really you warlock? the first pic kinda remind me of a chinese actor, or is it a singer? dunno....

    GuGu!! where is your picture?!!
    Now how much did Warlock pay you to say that?

    The guy in the pictures can't be past 16 years old. So young looking.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  7. #67
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,014

    Default

    hey is PJ even chinese?
    I'm 50% Hmong and 50% Portuguese.
    Quote Originally Posted by CC
    So what if 1000 arrows are targetted at our wuxia hero? LHC's missile breaking stance can deflect thousands of projectiles in 1 stance and send them back to the enemy. The more arrows the better!

  8. #68
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I'm 50% Hmong and 50% Portuguese.
    Never saw that coming.

    Warlock... nice pics! I wouldn't even be able to tell it was a pillow in the background if you didn't mention it.

    Ghostie, you know you can go ahead and post if you like. Our agreement can be voided so you can post now.

  9. #69
    Senior Member ghostdarTeal'c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver
    Posts
    4,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Now how much did Warlock pay you to say that?
    SS, ive always been a very straight and honest person!

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I'm 50% Hmong and 50% Portuguese.
    that explains the curly hair

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Ghostie, you know you can go ahead and post if you like. Our agreement can be voided so you can post now.
    Im sticking to the deal

  10. #70
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Never saw that coming.

    Warlock... nice pics! I wouldn't even be able to tell it was a pillow in the background if you didn't mention it.

    Ghostie, you know you can go ahead and post if you like. Our agreement can be voided so you can post now.
    GG, You cheat. At least I didn't promise anything but you did.

    I can see why you can't face your YG for 16 whole years! Too ashamed of not keeping promises, but can't help breaking them constantly.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  11. #71
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    GG, You cheat. At least I didn't promise anything but you did.

    I can see why you can't face your YG for 16 whole years! Too ashamed of not keeping promises, but can't help breaking them constantly.
    When did I cheat? I did send RWX my pic with a personalize note I might add. And now you call me a cheat? Holy Lady is too mean! And Ghostie is PMing me and asking when I'm going to post, so to solve that problem I was only suggesting she can go ahead and post. But I see you see me as only a cheat. I will remember how mean Holy Lady is!

  12. #72
    Senior Member ghostdarTeal'c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver
    Posts
    4,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    And Ghostie is PMing me and asking when I'm going to post, so to solve that problem I was only suggesting she can go ahead and post.
    hey, dont drag me into this. you're the one asking me to post one!

    and dont you try deceive us with your tears!

  13. #73
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    hey, dont drag me into this. you're the one asking me to post one!

    and dont you try deceive us with your tears!
    Darn! I can never trick you! I hate you! *rememers the big machine gun* I LUV YOU!!! You're so smart!

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    992

    Default

    OMG what has this thread turned into??

    members are posting their faces! haha, now i actually know what a few of u look like instead of a robot behind computer screens ;D and i see this thread has turned into like spam-central; but the mods are lovin it too
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

    <3 them.

  15. #75
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    When did I cheat? I did send RWX my pic with a personalize note I might add. And now you call me a cheat? Holy Lady is too mean! And Ghostie is PMing me and asking when I'm going to post, so to solve that problem I was only suggesting she can go ahead and post. But I see you see me as only a cheat. I will remember how mean Holy Lady is!
    Oh please, stop your crocodile tears. It doesn't fit you.

    Yeah, I think this thread will be closed eventually...but it isnt' my job b/c here at this Tech forum, I'm just a member like everyone else.

    Since when am I a Holy Lady/Maiden is that alluding to RYY? In that case, that position has already been taken.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Now how much did Warlock pay you to say that?

    The guy in the pictures can't be past 16 years old. So young looking.
    yeah, IRL i look older cuzz i'm a little bigger than average asian, it's hard to say i'm 16 cuzz i'm like 5'9/5'10 @ 165+ pounds. i've seen some kids who's 14-15 that's bigger than me, but it's rare though.

  17. #77
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    21,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yeah, I think this thread will be closed eventually...but it isnt' my job b/c here at this Tech forum, I'm just a member like everyone else.

    Well, as Supermod, I suppose the dirty job falls to me again...

    I'm locking this, but I won't delete it. Eventually, I might reopen it when I find enough free time to weed out the off-topic posts.

    For now, we'll just put this thread in deep freeze.

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    992

    Default

    OMG! how funny
    i was like..since when did i make a thread?!???
    but i feel cool now!
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

    <3 them.

  19. #79
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    I think this is where my last post on spcnet goes to. I must go on a long journey. ummmmmm, I will come back when this thread is dead and forgotten.

  20. #80
    Senior Member ghostdarTeal'c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver
    Posts
    4,330

    Default

    lol ken reopened the thread!! GuGu, youre gonna be rounded up, you know that, right?

Similar Threads

  1. Readme before posting a new thread
    By spcnet in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-18-11, 02:09 AM
  2. Digital Camera
    By imthatlady in forum Tech Squad
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-20-08, 06:58 AM
  3. Digital Photos Posting Thread II
    By oGaKirA in forum Tech Squad
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-08, 11:50 PM
  4. Digital Photo Comments
    By oGaKirA in forum Tech Squad
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 12-06-07, 03:19 PM
  5. Posting Pictures with the Thread
    By Animelover_ae in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-05, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts