Closed Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 558

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

  1. #121
    Senior Member Bangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home sweet home
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Ok, I found Gugu's pic!



    Hehe just kidding.

  2. #122
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    Ok, I found Gugu's pic!



    Hehe just kidding.
    OMG! You stole my idea! I was going to post that as my picture! You suck!

  3. #123
    Senior Member CanDEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    LA-LA Land
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    that is so ugly.

    gugu, you went drinking last night so Mommie Candee is going to tonight then..

    honestly, i wanted to post my picture but it was too big..

    Then I thought about it, I dont think we should continue posting our picture up because this is the net. Part of the fun is to Imagine or have an image in your head of everyone from their comments.


    My image of GuGu is pretty, cute, and tall young lady.
    ' ' of John-e is a Tall, causcasian, blonde-haired, about 5'10'', early 30's,
    ' ' Ken is very mature chinese man wiht dark hair, glasses, play the violin, 5'8'', about 165lbs, wearing lacoste shirt with pair of Seven Jeans

    are a few examples for now...

    I will be back after my little dinner party...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

  4. #124
    Senior Member vindikattor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    Ok, I found Gugu's pic!



    Hehe just kidding.
    I could never be able to watch ROCH the same way now....
    He said "Mie at the top, Jue at the bottom". She replied "Yes, Absolute Annihilation...

  5. #125
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    How do you do your makeup Jennie? It looks so pretty! I really suck at eyeshadow/liner/any make-up...BADLY, which is why I never even bother.

    By the way, spcneters are WAY too shy. There's a thread on soompi where you post your pic and people critique you. Then they have those 411 thingeys where ppl have their own 'thread' and get guys/girls to compliment them, which I find dumb, but meh, whatever floats your boat.

    Well, I've learned through spcnet that I talk like a guy online. Is that why I keep surprising people everytime I post a song or picture that I'm a girl? Gahh...

    And then telemarketers mistake me for a child. Sheesh, I'm turning 22 soon and I am still asked to get my parents *rolls eyes*.

    And if you want to get an idea of what Gugu looks like, you can check previous threads. She posted one of those morph thingeys I gave the lnik to. Though it's still pretty hard to really tell what she looks like haha.

  6. #126
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    that is so ugly.

    gugu, you went drinking last night so Mommie Candee is going to tonight then..

    honestly, i wanted to post my picture but it was too big..

    Then I thought about it, I dont think we should continue posting our picture up because this is the net. Part of the fun is to Imagine or have an image in your head of everyone from their comments.


    My image of GuGu is pretty, cute, and tall young lady.
    ' ' of John-e is a Tall, causcasian, blonde-haired, about 5'10'', early 30's,
    ' ' Ken is very mature chinese man wiht dark hair, glasses, play the violin, 5'8'', about 165lbs, wearing lacoste shirt with pair of Seven Jeans

    are a few examples for now...

    I will be back after my little dinner party...

    Mommie!!! Drink some girl drinks for me too!!!!

  7. #127
    Moderator Ren Wo Xing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    By the way, spcneters are WAY too shy. There's a thread on soompi where you post your pic and people critique you. Then they have those 411 thingeys where ppl have their own 'thread' and get guys/girls to compliment them, which I find dumb, but meh, whatever floats your boat.
    Concur fully.
    Blademaster. Hero. General. He was the best there ever was.
    Butcher. Murderer. Traitor. All that he loved, he had destroyed.
    Matheius Randas.
    That Merciless Blade - Legend of the Arctic Wolf.

  8. #128
    Senior Member Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    Ok, I found Gugu's pic!


    Gugu,
    I wouldn't say you are not pretty, afterall beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
    And I always imagine you looking like the Dragon Girl since you call yourself gugu.

  9. #129
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Wasn't there a thread before on posting member pictures?

    Someone told me they had pictures of members still stored on their computers...

  10. #130
    Senior Member LuNaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    a place full of raymond fan, HELP!
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    wow imthatlady u are pretty dam hot
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010 and 2012 CHAMPS

  11. #131
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Lunar, I've been waiting for you to come visit this thread! Where is your picture? HuH?!!!!!

    How about this.... I will post a picture of myself if the following people post their pictures.

    Sparky
    Lunar
    Ghostie
    Pemb
    SS
    Ken
    netdriftr

    Good luck!!!!!

  12. #132
    Senior Member Radken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    花果山水濂洞
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post

    How about this.... I will post a picture of myself if the following people post their pictures.
    It's fine if you don't want to post your pic but if it keeps going back and forth like this we can pretty much say good-bye to this thread.

  13. #133
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    It's fine if you don't want to post your pic but if it keeps going back and forth like this we can pretty much say good-bye to this thread.
    I don't want this thread to close. So here it is. Please do not re-post my pic anywhere else or I will cry.

     click to show spoilers


    RWX, you better give me a full point! I did copy Jennie on brightening up my pic, but not to the point where you can't see me.

    Please no negative comments. I will give whoever gives good comments a cookie. ^_^
    Last edited by GuGu; 09-28-07 at 09:56 PM.

  14. #134
    Senior Member annaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    new yorker
    Posts
    974

    Default

    WOW. youre pretty gugu. seriously.

    so are the females winning yet?
    The best part of believe is the lie.

  15. #135
    Senior Member Radken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    花果山水濂洞
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    You're so cute I give you ten points.

  16. #136
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    WOW. youre pretty gugu. seriously.

    so are the females winning yet?
    You and Radken have to post your pics! NOW!!!!

  17. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    How do you do your makeup Jennie? It looks so pretty! I really suck at eyeshadow/liner/any make-up...BADLY, which is why I never even bother.
    well, u can say i'm an eyeliner pro since that's all i use neways everything else about makeup, i'm only so-so. when i was younger, i never really cared about makeup(except eyeliner!) and just this year did my interest grew LOL. recent trips to sephora (love that mother****ing store ) and MAC cosmetics got me hooked and i've been experimenting with them lately. however, i can only do eye makeup on myself..i suck when doing it on others -__-

    By the way, spcneters are WAY too shy. There's a thread on soompi where you post your pic and people critique you. Then they have those 411 thingeys where ppl have their own 'thread' and get guys/girls to compliment them, which I find dumb, but meh, whatever floats your boat.
    haha i agree! but then again, spcnet has been on a pretty down low about picture threads on other forums, there are possibly hundreds of "rate me threads" and "post ur pics threads"..here, not so much but hey, we're getting somewheRe! if ya havent noticed..since 1 member posted..others are slowly becoming not so "shy" and revealing themselves haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    Wasn't there a thread before on posting member pictures?

    Someone told me they had pictures of members still stored on their computers...
    what? seriously? who was it? that's kinda perverted lmfao.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    wow imthatlady u are pretty dam hot
    oh, i know i am.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    I don't want this thread to close. So here it is. Please do not re-post my pic anywhere else or I will cry.

     click to show spoilers


    RWX, you better give me a full point! I did copy Jennie on brightening up my pic, but not to the point where you can't see me.
    oh so this is what gugu looks like
    and yeah, why did u brighten ur pic? any specific reasons? or did u do it like the "Myspace Pic Rule of Thumb"? if u know what i mean, hahaha.
    Last edited by imthatlady; 09-28-07 at 10:08 PM.
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

    <3 them.

  18. #138
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post

    oh so this is what gugu looks like
    and yeah, why did u brighten ur pic? any specific reasons? or did u do it like the "Myspace Pic Rule of Thumb"? if u know what i mean, hahaha.
    Shuddup korean girl!
    Why did I brighten up my pics? Because you did it and I wanna be like my girlfriend.

  19. #139
    Senior Member annaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    new yorker
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    You and Radken have to post your pics! NOW!!!!
    what a bully!
    JK. i want my cookie<3

     click to show spoilers

    and its small to make you squint.
    its bigger on soompi haha.
    Last edited by annaaa; 09-28-07 at 10:10 PM.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

  20. #140
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    what a bully!
    JK. i want my cookie<3

     click to show spoilers
    OH! Sooooo cute!!!!!

    EDIT: what happened to your pic?
    Last edited by GuGu; 09-28-07 at 10:20 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Readme before posting a new thread
    By spcnet in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-18-11, 02:09 AM
  2. Digital Camera
    By imthatlady in forum Tech Squad
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-20-08, 06:58 AM
  3. Digital Photos Posting Thread II
    By oGaKirA in forum Tech Squad
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-08, 11:50 PM
  4. Digital Photo Comments
    By oGaKirA in forum Tech Squad
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 12-06-07, 03:19 PM
  5. Posting Pictures with the Thread
    By Animelover_ae in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-05, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts