Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

Lol, another reason why I don't want to post a more realistic/better picture of myself is because I don't want anyone I know associating me with stuff I post. It's just that Spcnet is my 'other world' where I can say whatever I want, and no one will know who I am in real life =)

A scary experience-- someone I knew (not very well) actually asked me on MSN if I was so and so member on soompi...and I post fanfic there too! So embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    You can PM me your pic because...
    1. I don't live in sydney!!!
    2. I see my own face everyday and I'm still breathing so there is nothing else that can shock me.

Awww... you're so cute! *don't take that as a hint dear, i'm 100% straight*

i like Candee's idea of posting up what we imagine everyone else to look like.

but that also means revealing which members i think are the hottest judging from their posts and i'm in no mood to do that

@yearning - lol i'd die of shame

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Sorry for re-posting my pic.. I'm not trying to show off or anything ... well if I had something to show off I would. But since some of you couldn't see my pic from the previous link here it is again.

click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/8e659104.jpg')
    I have a younger cousin who looks somewhat like you, and similar to you, she's a huge Yeung Gor fan. I think she was the one who led me into hating Yeung Gor because when we were kids, she'd never stop talking about how great he supposedly was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I'm quite unremarkable and nondescript really
    Nonsense, that's what they said about Gwok Jing and look at how he turned out.

I have a younger cousin who looks somewhat like you, and similar to you, she's a huge Yeung Gor fan. I think she was the one who led me into hating Yeung Gor because when we were kids, she'd never stop talking about how great he supposedly was.
    oh dear...

gugu, it seems as though your secret online identity is quickly falling apart.

Lol, you can PM me a picture 0-0-0, and I'll give you a more 'real' picture in return =P And obviously I can't stalk you because I probably won't be going to Australia in 10 years...yea lots of places to visit and it's not high on my list at all.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Lol, you can PM me a picture 0-0-0, and I'll give you a more 'real' picture in return =P And obviously I can't stalk you because I probably won't be going to Australia in 10 years...yea lots of places to visit and it's not high on my list at all.
    there is no way i'm going to post up a picture of myself.

it's like secrets between 2 people. They dont' exist. The only secrets that exist are the ones only you know about, and the ones which everyone else knows about and is therefore no longer a 'secret' as such.

And there are some members I REALLY want to see pictures of due to their mysterious aura...i.e.
    levendis
    Candide
    Mike Liu (does he still exist?)
    Han Solo (not so mysterious, but hey, who doesn't given his infamous thread)
    Suet Seung
    Sugar (our karoke champion)
    kidd (because I'm a fangirl of her songs and I deserve to see my idol)
    flyingfox
    Sparky
    Net
    Lunar
    pemberly
    Eliar Swiftfire

AND OF COURSE SPCNET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    it's like secrets between 2 people. They dont' exist. The only secrets that exist are the ones only you know about, and the ones which everyone else knows about and is therefore no longer a 'secret' as such.
    So what's the secret? Are you beautiful or really beautiful?

Lol there's nothing special about me so there's nothing to be mysterious about =P I am average and hence no one will awe or puke at my appearance....at least I hope not? My mom may disagree (and vote in favor of the puke direction that is hahahahaha).

why are people taking the net so seriously?
    posting one picture won't reveal your whole identity it's not like a pic reveals your phone number, your school, your friends, your house, your address, your zipcode, your family, your full name, your social security blah blah. if u think posting a pic is so scary, then u better be having second thoughts about those online blogs or online networking such as facebook/myspace etc. geez.
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Maybe we are related. From now on I will call you Older Cousin Ken.

There is also another HUGE secret about me you guys don't know. Most of you will find it shocking.. but that's a whole new topic.

@0-0-0... oops, now everyone knows I'm related to Ken. And you guys wonder how I was getting away with all these spam.

Well to be fair, facebook is a lot more secure, right? You can set your settings so that only your friends see your picture and profile. Spcnet is kind of open....but I mean, yeah, you're not revealing THAT much about yourself. Meh. And I doubt anyone wants to take the effort to stalk me anyhow.

Gugu looks exactly how I imagined her to be. The type who would smile all the time and nag you all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    So what's the secret? Are you beautiful or really beautiful?
    alternatively hideously ugly

from yearning's list, some of my impressions:

Suet Seung - seems pretty noraml, so i'd say a combination of cute and pretty
    Sugar - busty... ?
    kidd - you have to be outrageously cute with a voice like that!
    flyingfox - keeps insisting that he's ugly. I imagine he has a very down to earth look and really nice smile/laugh
    Sparky - thin... ? (contrast to sugar) I'd say a reasonably typical chinese girl.
    Net - geek. end of story. i think i've seen his photo.
    Lunar - actually, i think lunar would also look a bit geeky, but probably more normal than net.
    pemberly - busty... again... (this is NOT my imagination thinking about strange things, merely the rumours i hear)

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    And there are some members I REALLY want to see pictures of due to their mysterious aura...i.e.

Han Solo (not so mysterious, but hey, who doesn't given his infamous thread)

What infamous thread?

k, convince me and i'll post my photo.

Han solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

true, facebook is a lot more secure..but seriously, who would take all the effort to stalk u because of ONE pic? although u can set ur blogs and those sites to private, wouldn't u change ur profile pic at least more than once? and even though it's "private", people can still see that profile pic of urs and it's even easier to "stalk" u since they've seen multiple pics. geezzzZz!

<3 them.

n rawr! i've ruined my anonymousity! [word, no? -_-]
    what did u guys imagine me to look like?? well, now that's kinda hard to answer since u guys seen me but.. -_- :hpmh:

<3 them.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    why are people taking the net so seriously?
    posting one picture won't reveal your whole identity it's not like a pic reveals your phone number, your school, your friends, your house, your address, your zipcode, your family, your full name, your social security blah blah. if u think posting a pic is so scary, then u better be having second thoughts about those online blogs or online networking such as facebook/myspace etc. geez.
    I don't use facebook or anything of that sort, no constantly updated blogs with photos and addresses on them, mainly because i'm worried about stalkers. I did do something really stupid though - name and age.

btw, i always imagined that you would be hot/pretty

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    true, facebook is a lot more secure..but seriously, who would take all the effort to stalk u because of ONE pic? although u can set ur blogs and those sites to private, wouldn't u change ur profile pic at least more than once? and even though it's "private", people can still see that profile pic of urs and it's even easier to "stalk" u since they've seen multiple pics. geezzzZz!
    Actually, I set the option so other people can't see my picture. It's just that some people from high school..I want them to have nothing to do with me when they search my name lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    What infamous thread?

k, convince me and i'll post my photo.

Han solo
    Han Solo's Clinic!! To foster a better doctor-patient relationship, we should be able to seeeee the doctor =)

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    I don't use facebook or anything of that sort, no constantly updated blogs with photos and addresses on them, mainly because i'm worried about stalkers. I did do something really stupid though - name and age.

btw, i always imagined that you would be hot/pretty
    You must be really hot if you're that freaked out about stalkers lol. I never had that issue.