Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Sorry dear, but no points. Blurring/intentional lowering of picture quality is a half point deduction, and your face is covered as well

And GuGu. Babe. That pic is SCARING me. I swear, it should be on the commercial for The Ring, a la "five days after you see this picture you will die"
    LOL, is it really that bad? Well if it is you guys better tell 0-0-0, SS, and Pembie to post their pics.
    Die in 5 days? WTH! I haven't seen The Ring. And I don't think of ever watching it. Too scary for me.
    You guys are such chickens. There is nothing wrong with that photoshopped photo of me.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    There are kids that visit this forum. Well I guess if the_one doesn't take it off, you don't have to either, even if yours kills 2 days faster.
    Meh, you guys...if kids are going to be scared by THAT, they really need to get out more. What's gonna happen when they meet peodiphiles, murderers, child abusers? They need to be prepared for this kinda thing, and Spcnet can help them prepare to face the terrors and horrors of the 'real world' out there.

Besides, if you see the violent video games they play anyway, they should be able to handle it fine. And the age for Spcnet is THIRTEEN...when I was thirteen, I watched a TON of stuff. Fear is a weakness and it needs to be selected out (you should know...Darwin, evolution...) *evil laugh*

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    lol yittz is a guy?

i guess i was the only one who thought he's a girl
    i thought he was girl also..so sad. Now to find out he's a guy.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Meh, you guys...if kids are going to be scared by THAT, they really need to get out more. What's gonna happen when they meet peodiphiles, murderers, child abusers? They need to be prepared for this kinda thing, and Spcnet can help them prepare to face the terrors and horrors of the 'real world' out there.

Besides, if you see the violent video games they play anyway, they should be able to handle it fine. And the age for Spcnet is THIRTEEN...when I was thirteen, I watched a TON of stuff. Fear is a weakness and it needs to be selected out (you should know...Darwin, evolution...) *evil laugh*
    Disagree on the last part. Fear keeps people alive just like pain. It keeps you on your feet and react to stressors. See those kids that get decieved by video games tv etc. - think they are invincible ending up 2nd best. Fear and pain keeps people safe.

Anxiety disorders, phobias etc is a different matter however.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    i thought he was girl also..so sad. Now to find out he's a guy.
    Why? Is it the nick?

Member of TC fanclub.

Disagree on the last part. Fear keeps people alive just like pain. It keeps you on your feet and react to stressors. See those kids that get decieved by video games tv etc. - think they are invincible ending up 2nd best. Fear and pain keeps people safe.

Anxiety disorders, phobias etc is a different matter however.
    Gah...so technical/sciency all the time. You must think on more idealistic/literary/creative terms...a world without a fear, think of a world without boundaries (yes I know this will create counter arguments for the flaws of utopia but meh). And why do people need to be kept alive anyway? They make decisions and hence they pay consequences to those decisions.

I would totally like to see a new generation of fearless kids, that would be completely awesome, although they'll probably wreak havoc on the world in 2 days.

Why? Is it the nick?
    Ha, now you know how I felt =P Though I figured you were a guy..not sure why.

And 0-0-0, you do look skinny in your blurred picture, do not tell me you're one of those 100 pound people who are like, "Omg, I just gained 0.5 pounds! Ahh!"

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    Me a few years back. I'm much greyer and clean-shaven now.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.tinypic.com/s2xg6a.jpg')
    this photo looks like it's taken right out of some history book. no wonder people don't believe that it's really you - i don't believe either actually
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    LOL, is it really that bad? Well if it is you guys better tell 0-0-0, SS, and Pembie to post their pics.
    Die in 5 days? WTH! I haven't seen The Ring. And I don't think of ever watching it. Too scary for me.
    You guys are such chickens. There is nothing wrong with that photoshopped photo of me.
    ur avatar is even scarier than the one's avatar....is it really a pic of u that's photoshopped? then i must really compliment your skills for making yourself look so horrible
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Meh, this is NOTHING, not scary. Actually Gugu, could you photoshop my picture to make it scary too? And then I could put it up as my avatar =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    You're joking right?

Maybe not lol! Now dgfds01 has to come and post...
    in regards to JameG pix

i thought you were vietnamese?
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

And 0-0-0, you do look skinny in your blurred picture, do not tell me you're one of those 100 pound people who are like, "Omg, I just gained 0.5 pounds! Ahh!"
    it's coz i blurred it so that you can't tell where the wall starts and where i end

i don't know how much 100 pounds is, but i'm definitely average to above average, and not much in China fits me.

Blurring/intentional lowering of picture quality is a half point deduction, and your face is covered as well
    are you kidding?

I don't think gugu's avatar is that bad. With The_One, i keep thinking of a LYF avatar i've seen which starts off in a similar fashion. That's what makes it shocking for me
    Last edited by 0-0-0; 10-01-07 at 01:47 AM.

Gah...so technical/sciency all the time. You must think on more idealistic/literary/creative terms...a world without a fear, think of a world without boundaries (yes I know this will create counter arguments for the flaws of utopia but meh). And why do people need to be kept alive anyway? They make decisions and hence they pay consequences to those decisions.

I would totally like to see a new generation of fearless kids, that would be completely awesome, although they'll probably wreak havoc on the world in 2 days.
    Fair enough. If people always had fear on the back of the minds, there will be no adventure, inventions, new ideas. How many years did the church hold advancement back due to people's fear of it.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    it's coz i blurred it so that you can't tell where the wall starts and where i end

i don't know how much 100 pounds is, but i'm definitely average to above average, and not much in China fits me.

are you kidding?

I don't think gugu's avatar is that bad. With The_One, i keep thinking of a LYF avatar i've seen which starts off in a similar fashion. That's what makes it shocking for me
    Just go on and give us a picture, sweetheart. Heck, what's there to be afraid of?

Starting to remind me of Yang Guo a bit, except whereas he is, "I can't show my face, otherwise all the girls will fall in love with me," you are, "I can't show my face, otherwise the boys will start to stalk me."

Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Since no one is posting! Please do NOt QUOTE these pics, I might have to delete it if the owners ask me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/yearning31.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/candee11.jpg')

@#$$#ing GuGu.

@#$$#ing GuGu.
    You like it that much? hehehe wish I had a pic of you.

Starting to remind me of Yang Guo a bit, except whereas he is, "I can't show my face, otherwise all the girls will fall in love with me," you are, "I can't show my face, otherwise the boys will start to stalk me."

I doubt anyone would stalk me based on my looks, it's more that i want to remain anonymous like yearning. I don't want friends of mine asking "are you 0-0-0?" (that would just be awkward)

Also it's a giveaway on my age- i don't want my 40 year old wrinkles showing!

gugu is creating a new alien species

RUN!!!

Who's the one on top? Are they mother and daughter?

Member of TC fanclub.

Who's the one on top? Are they mother and daughter?
    Are you talking about the pic I posted? The top one is Yearning and the second one is CanDee. They already posted their pics, I'm just bored.... and remember I have insomnia! Give me a nice pic of you so I can do something with it.

Wait! I got it now! The three of you are practicing the Evil version of the Byakugan! Like so!
    Attached Images Attached Images