Thread: A step into the past - 寻秦记 - by Huang Yi

It's Lord Longyang!

How would Xiang Shaolong ever know. Lord Longyang has long plotted with Xiao Yuetan ever since Shaolong left his state. How would he let this rare opportunity to escape from his grasp? It is like the old saying, strike the iron while it's hot. Capturing Shaolong has been the prize of his life. But, how would Lord Longyang ever know, that Xiang Shaolong has been seeking this opportunity as well. To find the man whose beauty is greater than that of a women, Xiang Shaolong has never felt the same way since he set eyes on Lord Longyang. Their meeting had caused Shaolong to have countless number of sleepless night, imagining how their intimacy would be. Alas -- it is unfortunate that gay marriage would not be accepted until the 21st century. Thinking that he could not bear to confess this secret passion to his wives, he might as well pretend to be captured by Lord Longyang. In the remaining of the book, the story focuses on these two elope to India.

Hmm...that was probably not the best way to do my first post in this thread. But want to shout out to both Jean, Justin, RWX, and others for all the wonderful translations.

It's all a dream
    Shaolong just so desperate, he start hallucinating LOL

How I wish it would be Feng Fei..
    That would make my day!
    I think she realized that Shen Liang is XSL.. especially after the BreakTrough Idea..

It is Little Ping-Er, who was asked by Feng Fei, to pretend to be Feng Fei, to seduce him first and use him as a shield to protect her "real" lover, before XSL could be seduced by Dong Shu Zhen, but XSL is too smart cuz Little Ping-Er forgot to strip naked before going under the sheets, proves her inexperience.

Goosh...how bout Little Ning?

Little Ping er should be the good candidate who more interested in Shao Long then and drag away Xiao Yue Tan.
    Bet your head, must be Xiao Ping Er

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    It is Little Ping-Er, who was asked by Feng Fei, to pretend to be Feng Fei, to seduce him first and use him as a shield to protect her "real" lover, before XSL could be seduced by Dong Shu Zhen, but XSL is too smart cuz Little Ping-Er forgot to strip naked before going under the sheets, proves her inexperience.
    Im guessing u read the GT or something

A short one today. A lot tomorrow!

Book 22 Chapter 04: Knee Deep in Trouble

As Xiang Shaolong is well rested, his mind is especially alert and his five senses are exceedingly delicate. Facing the probability that this lady in front of him can be Dong Shuzen, Xinyue, Zhu Xiuzhen or even the unlikely Little Ping’er, he is excited beyond words.

After expending a tremendous amount of willpower, he managed to evade her lips and whispered into her ears: “Who are you?”

The mysterious lady cooed: “Do you have many women who come to you like this?”

Xiang Shaolong cannot recognize her faked voice and laughed: “It is the exact opposite! If another woman had come to me in such a manner, I would have mistaken you for her! Why would I bother to ask about your identity?”

The lady held tightly to his waist and buried her face into his chest, purring: “It is also possible that you have many ladies coming to you and you could not tell them apart.”

Xiang Shaolong is absolutely sure that this lady cannot be Little Ping’er or Xinyue as Little Ping’er is still angry with him and Xinyue should know that he values his chastity and is not easily tempted.

Groping her, Xiang Shaolong countered: “If this is the case, I should be able to tell who you are by feeling you and need not question you further.”

The lady murmured to herself and appeared to be moved by his words.

Xiang Shaolong cannot hold back his inhibitions any longer. He flipped over, hugging and pressing her down tightly. Concurrently, he reached for a fire stick at his bedside table.

The lady gave a shrill cry, pulling his hand back, exclaiming: “Are you trying to embarrass me? This is the worst time to put the lights on. Let’s begin!”

All Xiang Shaolong needed was some starlight to see her features but it was a cloudy night and on top of that, both of them are still covered by the blanket. Xiang Shaolong is as good as blind.

On the other hand, it is this kind of ignorance that caused him to be greatly aroused.

The lady should be one of the three ladies: Dong Shuzen, Zhu Xiuzhen or Little Ning’er. Every one of them is good-looking, voluptuous and can mesmerize a man with a look or a smile. He is immensely ecstatic and cannot resist this physical invasion.

If not for the layers of clothes between them, there is no way Xiang Shaolong can hold his ground until now.

At the back of his mind, Xiang Shaolong gingerly felt that if he conquered the lady now, he would be no different from a common pervert. Indirectly, he has lost his self-control and surrendered himself to a strange intruder.

Which is why despite the lady’s caressing, the strong lure of enticement and even with an erection, Xiang Shaolong persisted in suppressing the raging flames of passion. Pushing his upper body slightly away, he purposely lied: “I know who you are!”

Below his body, the lady trembled slightly and responded: “So, who am I?”

Based on her shocked reaction, Xiang Shaolong can tell that the lady did not expect Xiang Shaolong to correctly guess her identity.

This meant that she couldn’t be Dong Shuzen or Zhu Xiuzhen as these two courtesans have tried to seduce him and have hinted him to bed them. The two of them will not react in such a manner.

Out of the blue, he was hit by an outrageous revelation. Xiang Shaolong stuttered: “First Mistress (Feng Fei)?”

The lady calmed down and soothingly coaxed: “It is Feng Fei indeed. Don’t you have feelings for me?”

Xiang Shaolong can feel his heart bleeding and all his passions dissipated. He realized that Zhang Quan is right after all. If she did not plan to use him as a scapegoat, why would she lower herself to his level and offer her body to him?

Only with this sacrifice can she convince him that he is her lover.

All along, Xiang Shaolong has had the highest regards for Feng Fei. Right now, his impression of her has been largely tarnished.

Xiang Shaolong coldly hissed: “Why is First Mistress (Feng Fei) doing this?”

Feng Fei ??? nooooooooooo .....
    BTW I am first !!

YeAaahhh... I was correct!!!
    My dream came true!!
    Now I can sleep peacefully..

More more more... the scene is not hot enough..

Thanks for the update... but man this is
    really knd hell of cliffhanger

Feng Fei ? No, she is not!
    It must not be her.

Thanks Justin, but who is she actually?

Dammit! It is Little Ping Er

just wanna say bluebook post freak the shit out of me

Thanks Justin

I don't believe it's Feng Fei either.

Maybe some other courtesan that has yet to be introduced and has the hots for XSL because frankly, every breathing female since the start of this novel has been salivating after him.

Thanks for all your hard work, Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    I don't believe it's Feng Fei either.

Maybe some other courtesan that has yet to be introduced and has the hots for XSL because frankly, every breathing female since the start of this novel has been salivating after him.

Thanks for all your hard work, Justin.
    theres at least 1 who isnt. like the female courtesan who tried to kill him after lu buwei birthday party.(forgot her name). cant think of anybody else though

Thanks for the short update. Looking forward to the long erotic affair in the next update...

thanks for the update, Justin..... thousands hooray for you

yeah.. i don't think she is feng fei.... by her reaction on xsl's question i think she is little ping'er....

thank you justin $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jcafe24.net/Smileys/onions/brushing.gif') yess, it's feng fei she know he is xiang xaolong.
    Attached Images Attached Images