Thread: Best Coffee/Tea?

Default Best Coffee/Tea?

Forget Starbucks. Let's talk about our experiences of drinking coffee and/or tea at a local place/ another state/ country.

---Where have you tasted the best coffee or tea? And what kind of coffee or tea was it?

---Do you prefer coffee or tea and how do you usually drink your coffee/tea?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

starbucks suck n overcharge for their crap......i don't drink coffee, i'm more of a tea person.....i like some of the tea in VN

i love to drink HOT Greentea and love ice cold Jasmine TEA..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    i love to drink HOT Greentea and love ice cold Jasmine TEA..
    MOMMIE! I love ice cold Jasmine Green Tea too! I don't eat anything when I drink tea. I just like drinking it alone.

SEATTLE. has so many little coffee houses despite the Starbucks headquarters there. other than the coffee, the city was pretty boring, imo. i guess thats why they had a movie called Sleepless in Seattle. heh.

and oh theres a coffee shop in the city somewhere where they have Grorilla coffee. wakes you up in a bam.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

I don't like starburst. Gloria Jeans isn't bad though. Max brenner's coffee is quite nice too. Also, Big M's Iced coffee is quite addictive.

I think for me, personally, I prefer those coffee shops that aren't popular, or new. They seem to be bit better.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

The best coffee I ever had--and nothing else has surfaced as a worthy contender--was the café au lait served at the Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans. In fact, it's been way too long since I've made one at home! I think I will do it tonight (I use coffee and soy milk, Mmmmm).
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Starbucks espresso drinks are horrible because they add too much milk. Don't ever order GRANDE or VENTI because you're just paying for the extra milk. If you like Chai drinks. Buy the same Tazo Chai at a supermarket. You'll save $$$. One good thing about Starbucks is the prices are pretty the same in US/HK/Japan/Singapore/Malaysia.

This guy has visited thousand of starbucks: http://www.starbuckseverywhere.net/

My favorite coffee house is Caffe Trieste in San Francisco. The coffee is strong, yet smooth like XO. The cafe always a line and the prices are higher than others. A cup of cappuccino is $3.08. Since I'm poor and own a espresso machine, I buy the coffee beans from them and brew my own cups three times a week.

Vietnamese iced coffee is pretty good, too. Unfortunately, many Vietnamese restaurants use cheap flavorless coffee.

Besides regular coffee, I also enjoy drinking Irish coffee at The Buena Vista, the most famous place for Irish Coffee in San Francisco. For $6.75, you get a good shot of whiskey, coffee and some whip cream.

Once in a while, I would buy vanilla ice cream from Trader Joe's. Brew two shots of espresso and mix with the ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z View Post

This guy has visited thousand of starbucks: http://www.starbuckseverywhere.net/

Blah thats crazy. Starbucks isn't even that good.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

I prefer Thailand's iced tea. It doesn't taste right elsewhere.

Otherwise, ban cha is my preferred beverage.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]