Thread: 9 End 2 Outs

Thumbs up 9 End 2 Outs

Description:
    The drama is about love of singles in their 30s. Hong Nan Hee is an ordinary worker at a publishing firm, she's a girl who always falls in and out of love since she was young until one day when she meets an old classmate, Byun Hyung Tae, who is a team leader of an advertising company again. Hyung Tae may seem to be a good catch in the eyes of many women but he's only a cowardly boy to Nan Hee whom he has grown up with. '9 End 2 Outs' is using the baseball theme to compare to the fates and lives of the people in love.

Casts:
    Hwang Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jin, Soo Ae

* I enjoyed this series very much. I love how they set the theme on Friendship. No crazy drama. The characters become loveable as the series progress. Recommend to those whose just want to watch a light-hearted series and doesn't have high expectations. Just watch the series for what it's worth. A cute series.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Default i love it

excellent kdrama...

I decided to give this drama a try. Why is it that in most Korean dramas, the women are so concern with not getting married by or before they reach 30 years old. I know its' a concern for most women not just Korean women, but I think thats one of the K-drama common themes seen in the last couple of years.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I decided to give this drama a try.
    Don't. A waste of your time.

Why is it that in most Korean dramas, the women are so concern with not getting married by or before they reach 30 years old. I know its' a concern for most women not just Korean women, but I think thats one of the K-drama common themes seen in the last couple of years.
    29 is the last year a woman could grab a decent husband with high personal income potential in the marriage market.... Past 30, it's all over. She has to either live as "forever single" or marry a rich old man instead.

Rise of women in traditionally high-income careers ironically reduced the number of marriageable men in high-income bracket, so the competition is fierce for such men among women.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Don't. A waste of your time.
    Oh, come on Jon, it's not that bad. I've seen worse. This drama does have it's redeeming qualities minus draggy parts and how long it took them to finally just get together. I like the main actor and actress - long time best friends turned couple. I thought they had some chemistry together. It's cute. Granted, I can do without some scenes and quicken it a bit.

I can't believe her relationship with Jung Joo took so long to end. I don't understand her attachment to him. I mean sure he might be her last love in her life, but geez, she needs to redirect herself. I mean there are scenes where Nan Hee seems to have a secret love for Hyung Tae but she quickly dismisses it. Like that scene where she brings his suit and stuff to his office and she watches him sleeping through the reflection of the mirror.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I thought this is a very sweet K-drama and one of my favorites.

I loved the chemistry between the leads. Best friends who always stay in touch and make even their lovers jealous. Can't break their bond, cause it's so strong. Stronger than bro-sis, but not realized to be lovers.

The guy (sorry, I'm not good with remembering Korean names) is very handsome and sweet and successful. I like his relationship with his office intern. I thought they had good chemistry if he'd let Nan Hee go. Then trouble arose when his ex-girl Jung Joo (?) returned. And yes, I did find good chemistry with JJ. Pretty much the guy is screwed in all situations. He's a great catch and all the girls he's involved with are really deserving of him. Sure JJ cheated but that was when she was young. it's all good when we grow up, right?

The girl, Nan Hee is also very "catchable". I find she has great love with that baseball player. We all KNOW it is impossible. It's a Romeo and Juliet thing when chemistry and heart is upset by family pressures and social disapproval. I'm sure NO one in the audience was pulling for the baseball guy, yet he turned out to be truly likeable, innocent, and IN LOVE. Nan Hee is in an impossible situation. Heart vs. Reason.

This makes this Drama a truly remarkable series. All actors did a fantastic job. It's very much based on chemistry and making the audience feel that someone shouldn't be liked, but it's hard to find fault with him/her. I think the director did a fantastic job.

If I were to pick, I'd have the lead fall in love with that Intern.

The baseball guy should love that writer who stalks him.

Nan Hee should reunite with her 3 year first bf.

and Nan hee's friends should all get married.

But it's NOT the way it turns out. The alternatives are equally good. That's how good this KDrama is.