Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Topics/Ideas/Suggestions for major english paper?

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    ah, i hear a couple of literature analysis..but i can't do that. i actually have essay of about 700-1000 words on lit. analysis due next week

what? 50 pages!?!? how is that possible! -_-

debate rebel type? ....i fail to see how i'm a debate rebel type! it's a debate forum n there's alwys 2 sides..i'm just the opposite!

i don't get how u "tear apart a movie".. can u guys elaborate on that?
    i also have a comparative essay due too so i can't do that.. -__-
    and no word limit for this one..
    um he meant something such as an analysis of the movie, how the character develop, or the camera work or sounds/scene ect... it's not too bad, just very boring you can eat up alot of paper writing this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    oh LOL. okay thanks. sorry for the misunderstanding!

BUT WTF? HOW CAN ONE WRITE A 50 PAGE PAPER??? that's basically a book..! WTF WTF WTF I HATE WRITING!
    Its perfectly ok, don't worry about the 50pg paper; thats later down the road, if your a business major. Yup 50pgs. is a book, but hey thats life in college; sometimes your lucky and sometimes your not. It seems to me, you wanted to use this kind of topic: How can I write 50pgs? Since you replied to this, incase you do plan to write about it go right ahead. Mostly the 50pgs. is on a country or a business company, etc.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Default PERSUASIVE SPEECH

any interesting, persuasive topics u guys suggest? i thought of a few..but i don't feel too strongly about any of them. just wanted to hear ur input n maybe an idea would pop up or whatever. -___-
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Maybe I should ask for some ideas here too!

Anyone has any idea on how to tackle the idea of the overreacher in the Romantic poets Coleridge/Shelley/Wordsworth/Keats?

Or any interesting things about Romanticism I should focus on?

Exclamation Can Someone Help Me??

nvm! solved
    Last edited by kay &!*; 03-26-09 at 07:35 PM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander View Post
    Its perfectly ok, don't worry about the 50pg paper; thats later down the road, if your a business major. Yup 50pgs. is a book, but hey thats life in college; sometimes your lucky and sometimes your not. It seems to me, you wanted to use this kind of topic: How can I write 50pgs? Since you replied to this, incase you do plan to write about it go right ahead. Mostly the 50pgs. is on a country or a business company, etc.
    Fifty pages is nothing. That's a short story. It's not a book.

Write about what you're interested in. Don't worry about how many pages it is while you're writing it. Write a lot, and if it's more than ten pages you can always edit. Don't "pad" it by using big words. Don't use spellchecker or grammarchecker (assuming you're writing on a computer and not in longhand - does anyone write anything longhand these days?). Don't go back and rewrite anything until after you're finished.

That's how you write an essay.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。