Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Crimefighter 《通天幹探》

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh View Post
    dude above, you posted such a BIG spoiler in ur very 1st post in the forum... I know the mandarin version is all out but there are others who wanna wait for canto version have yet to know the ending lor

I haven't seen the mandarin version. I just read it on tvb.com. And, I just answered someone's question...that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva View Post
    Gigi and Moses are SOo cute! even though they collaborated in many shows, I think this is the first time they were paired up together? Their chemistry is so real between them!
    Sounds interesting! Maybe i'll watch it
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

has anyone finish watcing it? could you give spoilers in the spoiler tags. i can't wait till its dubbed in viet. it'll take too long.

i just want to know what happens to the main cast at the end.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    has anyone finish watcing it? could you give spoilers in the spoiler tags. i can't wait till its dubbed in viet. it'll take too long.

I haven't finished watching it. But Gigi dies...and so does Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post

I haven't finished it yet.. but the mandarin version is out.

this is posted by xousagio29ox on AF
    click to show/hide spoilers

uncle fire and the women that he lives with thought gigi was pregnant but it was really baba that was having problems..... thinking gigi was pregnant... moses proposes to gigi at a bar in front of all the co-workers.... however... she pulls him out and says that shes not pregnant... then he immediately takes back what he said about getting married.... gigi gets mad and first brought up about breaking up... then moses gets mad and both agree to break up....

gigi upset.... was asked to go to singapore with kevin for business trip... at that point kevin realized that gigi and moses broke up... he tries to help the couple to get bak together... but nothing happens.... kevin starting to have feelings for gigi... comparing her to the old boyfriend, Toby....

at this time... the storyline of toby has been realeased.... apparently toby has been killed and his body has been buried for over 5 years.... we later find out that it was kevin who killed toby.... investigation starts picking up and moses is starting to catch on that its probably kevin.... at the same time there is another character... somethign Kwan... can't remember.... but he threatens to release the gay pictures of kevin and toby in bed together.... so ask for 1 billion dollar.... kevin agrees...

at this point.. kevin finds gigi for comfort and realizes he is in love with gigi... and starts pursuing her... and she agrees to be with him.... so 2 are a couple now... because they are a couple... kevin does not want anything to get him the way... so he kills that kwan guy that got was threatening him...

moses stands from the sideline... feeling hurt and drinking away his sorrow.... and yoyo.... starts liking moses.... comforting him during this time period....

moses wants to get bak together with gigi... and buys her concert tickets to frankie ko's performance.... but then kevin bought it for her too... she has to decide who she wants to be with.... she returns kevin's ticket and says she is too busy. At this time... gigi attempts to meet with moses again... but kevin is always plotting and messing up their possiblity of getting back together....

kevin tries to propose to gigi... but she refuses... tells kevin she is still in love with moses...

kevin gets drunk... becomes crazy.... and because gigi told moses about kevin being threatened by the kwan guy and he might have somethign to do wtih the murder of the kwan guy and toby....

kevin gets mad... and starts strangling gigi... and chases after her and both fall into the lake and drowns gigi.... pushing her head constantly into the water until she was motionless...
    gigi gets to hospital... died... moses becomes a crazy cop at this time....

enough evidence was gathered to prove that kevin was the killer... but he got off the charges was a free man....

moses upset at this... does everything to make kevin's life a living hell... the 2 of them begins the crazy war.... moses releases all the pictures of kevin and toby in bed.... gives a video clip to kevin's father of kevin drowning gigi.... making kevin's life a mess....

later... kevin's brother gets kicked out from the family... and kidnaps kevin to get money.... in the end... everyone is hurt... kevin has this large pole in his stomach... moses sees that and shoves the pole deeper into his body and kills him!!!!!

kevin's brother saw moses kill kevin... and runs away.... then the next plot is moses is a crazy man hunting down kevin's brother to kill him because he was a witness....uncle fire and yoyo tries to help moses by calming him down and trying to get him to come back to reality... one night moses being overly drunk... slept with yoyo..... she becomes pregnant....

moses and uncle fire have thier final battle out... kills kevin's brother... and moses shot uncle fire.... uncle fire almost died... but made it thru the critical period.... moses is sitting in jail... and uncle fire gives him a lot of the buddhist books to read to learn how to become calmer....

moses promises yoyo that he will be there for her till the very end... and she waits for him to get out of prison....

yoyo and moses have a son and uncle fire gets together with that women that he lived with...

thats it... the end...

After reading the spoilers, I am not sure if I want to continue with this series. Watched till episode 20. Moses turning crazy after Gigi died. Didin't feel the his love for her.

With the ending the series seems to have the wrong title.... Certainly not Ultimate crime fighter any more.

Well, the ending sounds really screwed up...I have to admit the ending is pretty different...I think they should change the title to "Crazy crime fighter"

Default UCF - which episode does yoyo become pregnant?

I've almost finished the series, and I don't even know when she got pregnant. Is this when Gigi was still alive, and Moses got drunk and Yoyo took him home? and saying how he only likes jing jing? But i thought that was like..episode 28 or something??

does anyone know?

Dang, too many spoilers in this thread. Now I regret coming here. Anyway, I just started this series and like it so far. It's a good combination of action, mystery, science fiction, and humor. Yoyo seems to be typecast in this tough and obstinate madam role. Gigi is pretty funny and convincing as a nerd.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

This is actually pretty good, gigi's character is annoying sometimes, so is Mose's character,yuen bao is alright though.

Hi. I just have a quick question. Will Gigi have a make over in the show? i mean will she have her teeth fix? Thank in advance

Hi Linda,

This series is already out in viet. There's a website that allows viet fans to watch series online, it is up to episode 7 I believe. The website is vuilen.com, you will need to click on forums, then on Drama/Series. Or you can do a search for the title, which is Tuyet The Anh Tai, you can only search by using keywords of 4 letters or more, so just use the word "Tuyet" to do the search.

You can watch this show at aznv.tv it has english subs and all the episodes

I watch this because of moses and gigi they r soo cute together.

Talking

Does anyone know who's the actor that play as Gigi's gay friend? He's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I actually Macro Ngai in here, well, I'm in episode 11 now, and Macro plays as a lawyer, his chemistry w/ Yoyo is so cute

Quote Originally Posted by litomissbk View Post
    Hi. I just have a quick question. Will Gigi have a make over in the show? i mean will she have her teeth fix? Thank in advance
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Does anyone know who's the actor that play as Gigi's gay friend?
    His name is Carlo Ng and yeah, he's funny in here.

I finished this series. Overall it's okay, but some of the character "developments" were pretty hard to believe and too unrealistic even for a TV series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lil spoiler!!!
    Basically in a nut-shell, Gigi dies and kevin too + his bro. Moses goes crazy after Gigi dies. So Moses kills Kev even though he was dying. And Yoyo has Moses baby cos they had a one night stand. ^_^

Yuen Bian lives and i guess ends up with Maggie, who was shot by Moses.

The series was a lil way too long. It could of just finished after Gigi dies but no it continued on and on. And sort of went down hill.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

The series was good until Gigi's charater was killed off...it sucks from there. BTW, I only watched it cause Gigi and Mose are in it. Still, it could have been better if everyone didn't go crazy in the end ;-(.

Gigi and Moses are adorable in this series. She's such a versatile actress! I had no idea Gigi can act so comedic It's so sad in the end! Why tvb? why!
    "Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it." - E.B. White

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Does anyone know who's the actor that play as Gigi's gay friend? He's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I actually Macro Ngai in here, well, I'm in episode 11 now, and Macro plays as a lawyer, his chemistry w/ Yoyo is so cute

His name is kevin Cheng