Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Hi, has anyone seen the drama "chess" or something starring Xiezhi?? i think its good but I would like to see him act in some 60s or 30s series. With the mafia maybe. There was a series on something like that called "Crimson Storm" by Sun Xing and some China peepz. Sun Xing the old guy who acted with Zhang YuYan in the drama "dong tian de dong hua". I read on somewhere in the forum Xiezhi is acting with Sun Li in some 30s or 60s drama? Shanghai Tan or something. Not sure, update me plzzzzz. All I heard is that series of Sun Li with Wallace Huo, modern-day.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Shanghai Tan is old news by now. At that time, Xiezhi was one of the candidates considered for the main role. But the "New Shanghai Tan" has already completed filming & released and Huang XiaoMing got the main role opposite Sun Li.

Although I do not have much patience to watch TV series nowadays, but I still hope that Xiezhi can act in more China shows. At least the pay is good, more exposure and he doesn't have to be stressed over the ratings war in Taiwan.
    Last edited by exadel; 02-27-08 at 10:34 AM.

There are news about XZ and DXQ today and just like the previous time, there are 2 contrasting reports on the same day. Here's the ambiguous news first:

丁小芹自爆男友劈腿 不指名孫協志說分手態度卻反覆
    〔 2008.02.27 中國時報 〕 王雨晴、葉君遠/綜合報導

丁小芹與孫協志驚傳分手,25日晚她與東風《三隻小豬》製作單位順節目腳本時意外透露,她已和男友分手, 分手的原因不如外界所言的「家長」問題,而是男方有第三者!製作單位求證她口中的男友是否為孫協志,她不否 認表示:「我不會說出對方的名字。」26日晚正式錄影時,針對主持人天心及侯佩岑所提的分手話題,她態度反 覆,搖手否認分手之說:「沒有,我們還沒講清楚!」

▲孫協志與丁小芹兩人間的分手傳聞不斷。
     否認家長問題導致情變

丁小芹與孫協志分手傳聞不斷,接《三隻小豬》邀請,丁小芹在「爛桃花」及「分手能否當朋友」兩者中,她毫 不避諱選擇大談分手話題。前晚她私下向製作單位透露,她與男友始終存在著問題,外界認為的「家長」並非主要 原因。她提出分手冷靜,但男方不願意,她最後因習慣,選擇繼續戀情。不料日前男方透過她認識另一個女友,事 後她由朋友口中得知,她的男友居然在追那個女友,她深覺男方不誠實而提出分手,兩人戀情宣告結 束。

一上鏡頭回答急轉彎

節目外,丁小芹還是未提男方姓名,但當旁人提出家長阻撓等疑問時,她則大方回答,並表示此話題沒有什麼不 能說。但一上節目面對鏡頭大談分手不會出惡言,侯佩岑詢問感情狀態?她卻搖手否認分手,天心再問相處上是否 有家長等問題,她也巧答:「對方是長輩,該做的我都盡量做!」

丁小芹態度反覆,下了節目,她出人意料的表示劈腿指的是之前髮型師男友,但她與孫協志分手與否,原因是否 出於第三者,她又語帶保留:「我不會談這個問題,我們或許發生了很多事,但我希望事情到我為止,我不想影響 到其他人。」

孫德榮稱不過問家務事

外傳她因分手壓力大,前晚去看心理醫生,她解釋,她是因生病去看醫生,而在二樓排隊拿藥要等很久,所以醫 生要她去樓下心理診所取藥,「我去拿失眠的藥,因為我一直有失眠的毛病。」

孫協志經紀人孫德榮昨說:「清官難斷家務事,這種事情,孫協志不會向我報備,我也不會主動過問。但是據我 對他了解,除了工作之外,他就是回家,要交新女友,至少目前不太可能。」

Title: DXQ revealed that her bf cheated on her, she did not say it is XZ and but she kept changing her story when talking about the breakup.

Brief translation: On 25 Feb night, when DXQ was going through the run-down with the producer for the show "三隻小豬", she unexpectedly revealed that she has broken off with her bf. The reason is not parental objection as speculated but because her bf has a 3rd party. When the producer asked her if he is XZ, she said "I won't mention his name." During the live recording on 26 Feb night, when the hosts Tian Xin and Patty Hou asked about her breakup, her attitude changed and she denied the breakup and said "No, we still have not clarified everything."

The 2 topics on the show were "Lousy love" and "Friends after breakup", and DXQ willingly spoke on the topic on breakup. In the previous night, she told the producer in private that there are problems between her and her bf and the main problem is not parental objection. She had calmly suggested parting ways but her bf was not willing. Due to familiarity with each other, she decided to continue with the relationship. However, she then learnt that her bf is courting this girl, whom he knew through her. Since she can't trust her bf anymore, they decided to breakup.

Off screen, she did not mention the name of the guy and she also did not object to talking about parental issues during the show. But during the actual recording, she denied the breakup when Patty Hou asked her about the status of her love life. When Tian Xin asked if she had any problems getting along with his family, she said "the other party is an elder and I have done whatever I am expected to do."

After the recording, DXQ surprisingly revealed that she is referring to her hairstylist ex-bf when she spoke about the cheating guy. When asked if she has broken off with XZ and if so, is it because of a 3rd party, she said "I won't talk about this issue. Maybe alot of things happened but I hope things stopped at me and I don't wish to affect other people."

There were rumours that she is under intense pressure after the breakup and has seen a psychologist. She said that she is ill and has seen a doctor but because the wait for the medicine at 2nd level was long, the doctor then suggested that she collects her medicine from the psychologist clinic downstairs. She said that she went to collect sleeping pills as she always has sleeping problems.

Sun Zhong said that XZ does not report to him about his personal life and he also doesn't ask XZ about it. But based on his understanding of XZ, XZ will be at home if he is not working. So, it is quite impossible for XZ to have a new gf at the moment.

Actually, DXQ had talked about her abusive hairstylist ex-boyfriend in a Year 2006 Jacky Wu show. Though her bf beats her, she still didn't leave him but finally broke off when she found out that he was cheating on her. She had a eating disorder after that and became very thin. She did forgive her ex-bf eventually and they remain friends.

My own personal speculations about this news report is:
    a) Since DXQ did not mention names, the reporter sensationalised the story to attract readership.
    b) The producer deliberately mislead the reporter to make viewers curious enough to watch this show.
    c) There could be problems in their relationship and DXQ did not reveal much hence the reporters wrote things their own way to beef up the story.

Like I mentioned before, no one really knows if they are still together. Anyway, would have to watch the show to know what she really said on it.
    Last edited by exadel; 02-27-08 at 10:53 AM.

Ok, now for the other piece of news which is positive news.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/2008-02-27.jpg')

Title: SXZ: DXQ and I are very good (literal translation)

Brief translation: Yesterday, XZ went to Taipei Educational University (my own translation) to deliver a talk. The hundreds of university students there asked him if he had broken off with DXQ. He replied in a natural tone "The situation between DXQ and I is very good. I will inform everyone if there is any good news." thus hinting that there is still further development in their relationship.

XZ shared his experiences of growing up in a single family and not having work and income for a year with the university students. He also revealed that he had ever lost faith due to his lack of height. He said that though he was only 1.70m, at first he still had confidence being in the volleyball team. But during a particular volleyball match, he was devastated when his spikes were easily blocked by his 1.90m opponent. And that resulted in him entering the entertainment circle.

When the students asked him about his love life with DXQ, XZ replied in front of the principal and students that "The situation between DXQ and I is very good. We are very good friends and we contact each other very often. I will inform everyone if there is any good news." Some students also asked for his views on the Edison Chen's racy photos case and even asked if he had taken such pictures with DXQ. He said "DXQ and I don't do this. As celebrities, this is too dangerous." He felt that it is ok for Edison Chen to take the private photos but he was just too careless.

From our understanding, XZ is selling his current home and will be moving to his new apartment soon. DXQ had temporarily moved back to her own home and will move in together with XZ to his new apartment.

Well, 2 contradictory pieces of news and Wangyu also can't resist reporting on this: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Zlu3JQrR_y0/. Well, at least you get to see him looking like a young professor in this clip. He really dress up for the occasion, ha!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/2008-02-27pix.jpg')

Though he is considered an idol, glad that he is still respected enough to be invited to deliver an address to the university students.
    Last edited by exadel; 02-27-08 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks for translating the news, exadel. I almost feel like the reporters are playing "his/her" story game with us. . .'cept "her" story is just so inconsistent. I don't know who's trying to make who look bad anymore. >_< Either saying xiezhi sounds like he's in denile or dxq is a bit ill. *sigh*
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Ha, the XZ and DXQ love story continues .. 2 more news articles today.

1st article - DXQ is very angry that the reporters claimed that she is talking about XZ cheating on her when she is actually referring to her hairstylist ex-bf. The production team apologised to her for assuming that she was referring to XZ when talking about the cheating bf, and admitted that they did not clarify matters before talking to the press.

2nd article - The sweet-natured XZ lost his temper on the reporters who went to verify with him if he cheated on DXQ. He said that DXQ would never have said such things. Sun Zhong regretted letting XZ host Lucky Strike because XZ became very superstitious after that. XZ wanted to sell his current place because he felt that the fengshui there is harmful to his career.

Synopsis first and I will translate the full articles when I have time later.

Btw, Jiqin had ever said that she and Renfu had ever quarrelled over things which reporters quoted her as saying, when she never said those things.
    Last edited by exadel; 02-27-08 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks exadel for all the translation!. You had done a grate job!

Ok, here's the translation of the full article. 1st report:

孫協志劈腿? 丁小芹談話被誤解

丁小芹上東風「三隻小豬」聊前男友劈腿,竟被製作單位誤以為是孫協志,鬧出烏龍。事後丁小芹氣急敗壞地說: 「我講的是香港前男友,不是『現在這位』好嗎?」而這「前男友」,按照時間推算極可能是曾和Makiyo交 往的髮型師Johnny。

前男友的故事被誤植為現任男友,讓孫協志遭扣上「劈腿」大帽子,丁小芹昨天到TVBS-G錄「女人我最大」時坦言很不開心。而「三隻小豬」製作單位事後已經道歉,並承認因為沒有時間求證,以致連 主持人都沒弄清楚,變成在節目上雞同鴨講。

除了上節目的烏龍外,她還被爆出到精神科求診。網友「nightrider」在「批踢踢實業坊」爆料,指2 5日晚上丁小芹出現在台北市民大道某間診所,對此丁小芹倒沒否認:「我工作一多就會失眠,所以才去找心理醫 生諮詢並拿安眠藥。」對於感情,她仍是一貫態度,只承認孫協志是「好朋友」,但也直言,兩人很 OK。

「三隻小豬」製作人黎佩宜表示,當天節目原定討論「爛桃花」與「分手後能否做朋友」,錄影前,丁小芹向工作 人員透露曾被男友劈腿,工作人員卻誤以為「劈腿男」是指孫協志。因此錄影時,當主持人天心、侯佩岑和楊千霈 等人詢問丁小芹是否還是單身時,丁小芹回答「沒有」。

節目後丁小芹解釋劈腿男是過去的造型師男友,因為又跑去追新女友因此分手,對於製作單位誤將「劈腿男」認為 是孫協志,黎佩宜表示:「我們也很糗。」但由於丁曾與知名造型師Johnny交往過,他後來與Makiyo 傳緋聞,丁小芹是否暗指Makiyo搶走男友?Makiyo 經紀人阿志說:「我們不會對號入座,除非丁小芹本人指名說是Makiyo,不然我們不會回應。

【2008/02/28 聯合報】

Title: XZ cheating on his gf? DXQ's speech being misunderstood.

DXQ's chat about her cheating ex-bf on the "三隻小豬" show was being misunderstood by the production team to be referring to XZ. When she knew about it, DXQ angrily said "I am talking about my HK ex-bf, not this current one, ok?" And this ex-bf could be the hairstylist Johnny who was also linked to Makiyo.

Her story about her ex-bf was being misinterpreted to be about her current bf hence giving XZ the bad reputation of being the guy who two-timed her. At yesterday's recording of TVBS-G "女人我最大" show, DXQ said frankly that she is very unhappy about the matter. The producer of "三隻小豬" had apologised and admitted that because they did not have time to verify matters, and also because the hosts did not clarify matters, so they were actually talking about 2 different things on the show.

Besides the boo boo by the show, a netizen exposed that DXQ had seen a psychologist on 25 Feb night at a Taipei clinic. DXQ did not deny this and said "I have sleeping problems when I have a lot of work. So, I went to consult the pyschologist and to get sleeping pills." Regarding her love life, as usual she just admits that XZ is her "good friend" but did reveal that everything is very ok between them.

Producer of "三隻小豬" said that the topics for that show are "lousy love" and "Can we still be friends after breakup". Before the recording, DXQ told the team that she had ever been cheated by her bf. The staff mistakenly assumed that the guy is XZ. That was why during the show, the hosts asked her if she is now unattached, and DXQ replied "No".

After the recording, DXQ explained that the cheating guy is her hairstylist ex-bf. They broke off because he was also courting another girl. Regarding the production team's mistake in thinking that XZ is the cheating guy, the producer expressed "we are also very embarrassed". But because DXQ used to date the well-known stylist Johnny who was later rumoured to be with Makiyo, so is she hinting that Makiyo had stolen her bf? Makiyo's manager said that they won't respond to this unless DXQ herself said that that girl is Makiyo.
    Last edited by exadel; 02-28-08 at 01:47 AM.

Now, translation of 2nd news report:

聽聞丁小芹自爆遭劈腿 孫協志變臉不相信

丁小芹上東風《三隻小豬》扯出「自爆遭男友劈腿」事件,且形容男友搭上自己好友等尷尬內容,雖事後她「不指 名」是誰,但外界認為她指的就是孫協志。26日晚孫協志聞訊,當場與經紀人孫德榮、記者翻臉吼說:「你們爽 就好,以後你們都不要來問我有關我媽媽、感情的事!」

▲丁小芹日前上節目談分手擦槍走火,引爆話題。(羅永銘攝)
     孫協志一向脾氣好,前晚卻怒不可遏喊道:「我覺得她不可能這樣說,你確定她說的是我嗎?我們還有聯絡啊, 你確定不是製作單位炒新聞?」孫德榮則當場制止他打電話給丁小芹的衝動。

據悉,孫協志與丁小芹的確未分手,日前爆出丁小芹搬出孫協志舊宅也是誤傳,兩人是因舊宅風水無法旺孫協志 事業,所以才賣舊屋到大直買新屋。

喬傑立內部透露,孫德榮曾後悔曾讓孫協志接下東森《開運鑑定團》節目,因他主持後便開始迷信許多偏方、風 俗,日前還因此搬家,且孫、丁兩人同信奉內湖大直一處日系密宗,孫協志曾一度棄工作堅持到日本見本尊,讓經 紀部相當困擾傻眼。

2008.02.28 中國時報

DXQ had revealed on the "三隻小豬" show that she was betrayed by her boyfriend and spoke about the awkward situation of him courting her good friend. Though she did not mention his name, everyone assumed that she is referring to XZ. When XZ heard about it on 26 Feb night, he furiously shouted in the presence of Sun Zhong and the reporters "Write whatever you want. In future, do not ask me about my mother and love affair!"

XZ is usually good-tempered but that night, he angrily shouted "I don't think that she will say such things. Are you sure she is referring to me? We are still in contact, you sure it is not just the producers trying to create news?" Sun Zhong had to stop him from calling DXQ on impulse.

According to reports, XZ and DXQ have not parted. The earlier rumour about DXQ moving out of his house is also not correct. It is because the fengshui in their current place does not help to flourish his career that they are selling it and moving to a new apartment.

Jstar insiders revealed that Sun Zhong regret letting XZ host Lucky Strike because XZ became very superstitious after that and that is why he is moving house. Besides, both XZ and DXQ believe in the Japanese Mi Zhong (密宗) and XZ even once insisted on putting aside his work so that he can go to Japan to pray. His company was very bewildered by his actions.

I am not too familiar with this religion "密宗". But DXQ who believes in this had said before that it is something like Buddhism. XZ used to be a free-thinker but has eventually taken up this same religion. I think he did mention this in one of the Lucky Strike episodes.

Amazing translation/post speed, exadel. You do keep readers in suspense and excited for the next "episode" of translation ...
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

haha. . .I agree. You sure are fast. . .Thanks for the translations, exadel. XD

. . .the saga sure is dragging at this point with continuous new conflicts. . .now even xiezhi losing his temper. Anyone want to guess if this means it's at the climax?! or will this just intensify the plot.

. . .feels bad for xiezhi. . .SZ had to step in to stop him from calling her? >_<
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Personally I feel that bf/gf of celebrities should be more careful and selective in the programs they are invited to. I think 56 even discussed this pretty recently on some show that some shows invite the other half with ulterior motives to dig out more gossip.

Is it??? SZ got to step in to stop XZ from calling DXQ?

Ha, ha I am not fast, just happened to have the time to do the translation yesterday. Rather busy today so hadn't logged in till now.

Btw, due to the intense competition, the Taiwanese press will sensationalise their gossipy news to attract readership. So, don't have to believe everything that is reported as they tend to exaggerate their news.

Found something interesting, a fan posted 2 clips and 2 photos of Xiezhi at the Taipei university:

Xiezhi singing "wo nan guo" with a male student: http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...1913708246&p=3 (ha, he went to deliver a talk but guess they prefer to hear him sing instead)

Xiezhi answering questions from the students: http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...1913708245&p=2 (answers are about him & DXQ, him & his mom, Edison Chen's racy videos, and i think the last one is whether he had seen a particular show or comics)
    Last edited by exadel; 02-29-08 at 12:24 PM.

56 is travelling to China, Shanghai tomorrow.

1 Mar 08 - to attend an awards ceremony, with walk down the red carpet.
    2 Mar 08 - meet-the-fans session for the Bravo new version (heard that this new version is already on sale in SG! Yeah).
    3 Mar 08 - magazine photo-shoot
    4 Mar 08 - travels to Harbin but Renfu returns to TW alone
    5 Mar 08 - recording for show
    6 Mar 08 - returns to TW

Wow- thanks for all the translations and updates exadel! What will we do without you?

I think there is something amiss with the Xiexhi DZQ relationship but time will tell eventually.

I am happy that he got invited to speak at an university. It goes to show that he is respected not only as an actor but as a role model.

Glad to hear that they are starting their promotion activity again. It's been pretty quiet for the last three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    Found something interesting, a fan posted 2 clips and 2 photos of Xiezhi at the Taipei university:

Xiezhi singing "wo nan guo" with a male student: http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...1913708246&p=3 (ha, he went to deliver a talk but guess they prefer to hear him sing instead)

Xiezhi answering questions from the students: http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...1913708245&p=2 (answers are about him & DXQ, him & his mom, Edison Chen's racy videos, and i think the last one is whether he had seen a particular show or comics)
    If you have problems watching these clips, you can watch the clips at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLXlXfYuDA (singing part) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWwTItnyb8s (answers part)

Actually there was another short piece of news about XZ and DXQ yesterday. I think their love story can now rival the Nic Tse-Cecilia Cheung saga (as in are they together or have they separated and the story changed from day to day). Since the news are all quite similiar, I will just give the summary rather than a word-by-word translation.

XZ's mom wrote a new article on her blog expressing her happiness about the breakup. As usual, she uses the harshest words to criticise DXQ. She is now hoping that her son will marry someone who is willing to carry on the family line and take care of their ancestors. Sun Zhong said that this is XZ's personal affairs and he is unsure of and doesn't want to find our about the developments. He also said that XZ had been affected by these breakup rumours and his spirits had been low lately. Luckily, 56 is travelling to China tomorrow and he can get away from these for a while. DXQ did not answer the calls from the reporters. Their close friends said that they are already like an old married couple so did not believe that they had parted ways.

I hope that XZ's mom would soon realise that she is hurting her son with her blog articles. Whenever Apple Daily exposes her blog articles, there will be responses from netizens and almost all feel that she is the evil mother-in-law because she protrays her son as a naive guy who has fallen in love for the first time, but uses very insulting words to attack DXQ and her mom. Some netizens encouraged DXQ to leave XZ because they feel that she deserves someone better. Regarding the rumours about their breakup due to parental objection, a few netizens criticised XZ for being a weakling who didn't stand by his gf. Well, wonder how much more pressure can he take and I wonder if any woman would dare to date him now that his mom had become well-known.
    Last edited by exadel; 03-01-08 at 06:43 AM.

I bought the new Bravo version today and just to share the new look with you:

Front cover:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/Bravorevisedfrontcover.jpg')

Back cover:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/Bravorevisedbackcover.jpg')

Songs are all the same, and the bonus DVD contains 4 MVs - Bravo, Roaming China, Bright Moon and Green Bird (don't understand why they call it Blue Bird).

XZ's mum sounds like the typical mother who can't let go of her only precious son. If so, no girl will ever meet her approval. Also, she has a strange of 'showing her love' for XZ thru her vicious blogs. Even if DXQ is not likeable, it's not right to use such means to air your displeasure.