Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Thanks for the link, exadel. I really feel that the lyrics are meaningful and that 5566 is sincerely appreciative of the fans that support them. I think that it has resonance, especially with all the recent rumours about 5566 being not popular, one of their shows being cancelled, etc.

Here is my attempt at the translated lyrics (using Google for help):

Behind My Back...

Giving, but not asking anything in return, you still love me
    When others belittle me, you defend me, then turn around and hide your tears

Some love will change with reality
    But your love for me always makes you place yourself last-

Like wings behind my back which can lift a heavy weight
    Like the sun behind my back which makes me not fear the cold and loneliness
    You know that I never stopped trying hard
    You are the one there- You are the one behind me
    You live in my heart

When there is hatred and harsh whispering
    You are the only happiness I have
    There are rumours every day, but in the end, nothing has really changed

(There is some love) which is dear, but does not make one give up freedom
    (Your love) will make me turn around and my eyes fill with tears

You live in my heart

I want to travel around the world, holding you in front of me,
    I don't want you just to be behind my back, neglected
    A step at a time, together, we will see the most scenic places
    This would be the most memorable of all things to me (You are my everything)

You live in my heart

You are there, behind me
    But you have always been in my heart

You are there, behind me,
    You will always live in my heart
    Last edited by bonniec1; 11-03-07 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks exadel for the links to the show 非常大明星.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z189/5566pix6/tonyp.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z189/5566pix6/tonyp2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z189/5566pix6/tonyp3.jpg')

Credit to Cat

He always look so happy when it comes to his favorite topic, baseball. During the autograph session, his fans heard him saying that he will try something new ... and he drew a small baseball next to his signature.

56 will be filming the MV for their 4th album from 25 to 29 Nov 07. So, the news that they will launch and promote their 4th album in China in Dec may come true afterall.

Hope their 4th album is successful.

Oh, that's extremely good news. So many things to look forward to! Thanks for the news and pictures.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Thanks for the cute pictures of Xiezhi, TeresaL and the news, exadel. I can't wait to see their new MV!

Further update on the progress of their 4th album here http://forum.settv.com.tw/viewtopic....10b5fc49c851ec

There is also the lyrics of yet another song in the 4th album. Not sure if the person who posted the news is Sun Zhong or Chris Ko, but anyway the good news is that the album will be ready for pre-order in Dec 07.

He said that Oct was a bad month, with all the negative news that the popularity of 56 is dropping, poor ratings for their shows and family problems. Recording for the album was not smooth-going as they argued over the lyrics and music. But everything went well in Nov, and their recording was on track so the 4th album should be completed soon.

5566 and 183 club will be in China this saturday, 10 Nov to present some music awards http://forum.settv.com.tw/viewtopic....c9e6a13a508ac3.

Also read that 5566 will hold a concert in Indonesia on 31 Dec http://mikieholiday.com/

But somehow, this info is not posted on the settv or official Jstar website. Whatever the case, let's hope this is true as this shows that 5566 is getting back into the limelight.

The cast of Full Count (小乔、协志、乔乔、陈奕、郭世伦、蒋伟文) did a promo at [COLOR=#0000cc]麻辣天后宫. [/COLOR]The show was telecast yesterday and you can view it here:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0s4kDdeHG5k/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/dU1nGIlQCt8/

Glad to see that XZ was rather cheerful on the show, telling jokes and teasing the other co-stars. Hope this means that he can manage his emotions well despite the recent bad publicity.

I agree. It's amazing xiezhi can still smile after all the things that has been reported. Xiezhi is a very, very good actor. Thanks for the links, exadel.

xiezhi, jia you!
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Thanks for the news, exadel. You are so good in keeping us updated! I feel really bad for Xiezhi too, with all the negative publicity lately about his personal life and the cancellation of CJXXX. But I think the new album will really help turn things around for the better.

Wow- I really hope that the album will be ready for Dec!

By the way, does anyone have the mailing address for Xiezhi at J-stars? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Taiwan will hold their Golden Bells Award 电视金钟奖 next Saturday, 17 Nov 07. 5566, MingDao and QiaoEn are invited to be presenters at this award ceremony. Hope they accept the invitation as this is good exposure for them.

Despite the press harping on their dip in popularity, it is satisfying to know that 5566 is still invited to this important ceremony. I am glad that to the people who matter, 5566 still has a standing in the entertainment circle.

I remember watching the Golden Bells Award last year and 5566 fans were screaming away when they walk down the red carpet. This year, I hope their Taiwanese fans could again turn out in force to support them and boost their morale.

Last year, Ding Xiaoqin was invited by one of the press to critique the artisties' choice of gown/suit. When 5566 walked down the red carpet, everyone was curious about her opinion on who she think is the best dressed amongst them. Of course, she chose xiezhi. Anyway, I also thought his suit was the best amongst the 4.

Are 5566 going to perform or present an award at the Golden Bells?

The red-hot XingGuang gang will be performing:

典礼晚会表演节目也底定,星光二班由7强上场演唱年度选秀现象的歌曲;杨宗纬独自演唱10分钟「历年连续剧 经典主题曲」;苏打绿的青峰将演唱费玉清的戏剧经典名曲。

5566 should be presenting awards only.

此外,典礼制作人侯文燕透露,萧蔷与李天柱、天心与刘德凯、5566、明道与陈乔恩、比莉与狄莺、胡瓜与陶 子、高凌风与康康、潘迎紫及张晨光、澎恰恰、杨烈与李宣榕、杨丞琳都受邀颁奖嘉宾。

The red-hot XingGuang gang will be performing:

典礼晚会表演节目也底定,星光二班由7强上场演唱年度选秀现象的歌曲;杨宗纬独自演唱10分钟「历年连续剧 经典主题曲」;苏打绿的青峰将演唱费玉清的戏剧经典名曲。

5566 should be presenting awards only.

此外,典礼制作人侯文燕透露,萧蔷与李天柱、天心与刘德凯、5566、明道与陈乔恩、比莉与狄莺、胡瓜与陶 子、高凌风与康康、潘迎紫及张晨光、澎恰恰、杨烈与李宣榕、杨丞琳都受邀颁奖嘉宾。

56 is in China today for the music award ceremony 第五届东南劲爆音乐榜颁奖典礼. The ceremony has just ended and the event will be telecast in China tomorrow evening.

I thought 56 was invited to present an award but they were actually there because they received an award. They won the Best Group award whilst 183 club won the Favourite Group award. 56 also performed the song "No Long No See 好久不见".

劲爆最受欢迎组合―――――――――183CLUB
    劲爆最佳组合――――――――――― 5566

It is fascinating that 56 receives the Best Group award despite not releasing any album in the past 2 years. Sun Zhong better capitalise on this and quickly move into the China market, as he had planned.

Accordingly to the China fans who attended the award ceremony, in the thank you speech, XieZhi mentioned that their 4th album would be released in either end Dec 07 or early Jan 08.

XD Yeah. . .that is pretty interesting. They did release something in China beginning of the year though. Not a new album, but it's still something. Maybe we'll see good response for the next album from this. Thanks for the news.

You can watch th pre-ceremony 第五届东南劲爆音乐榜颁奖典礼 snippets here:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7fQrwubhMps/

but can't find the part on the actual ceremony on tudou yet.

In 麻辣天后宫, the host Regina cheekily asked Xiezhi for the English name of his gf. Now, the thing that kept bugging me is ... what is the English name of Jiqing (Renfu's gf)? Does she has an English name as I can't recall seeing it anywhere.

Another magazine report (3 pages) on XZ and DXQ:

http://news.chinatimes.com/Chinatime...110920,00.html

Let's hope his mother will realise that she is only hurting her own son through her actions. Hope she will let him lead his own life and find his own happiness.

I am really glad that 5566 won the award. It will help in promoting their next album.

I really feel bad for Xiezhi. His mother may be concerned about his relationship, but she shouldn't publicize her thoughts because it will only hurt her son and only drive him away from her more.

Just some pictures of Xiezhi & Ding Xiaoqin from the TVBS magazine:
    Attached Images Attached Images