Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

from ep 108, does this mean that Jianzhou and zhiliang are the same age? So jian zhou is in fact suppose to be older than Mingjie? Cause we all know that Mingjie is the youngest guy in the group. Initially was thinking that there might be romance between MJ and Yuting, but now it means that yuting is much older than MJ. Hmmm I'm assuming that yuting is the elder sister, does anyone know for sure?

Since 1-2weeks ago I've wanted to comment on the clothes that zhiliang is wearing is starting to turn really flowery. Not that is a bad thing but some of them have shiny /silky material feel that made it seem like he's adancer or male hostess. epsode 108, I was wondering about the clothes dehui's wearing. Do they prepare their own clothes or who's the person with the bad taste that's doing this to them.

Yeah, I wonder how are the scriptwriters going to explain the mistake in their ages though I think they will probably ignore that blopper. From the earlier episodes, we know that Zhiliang is older than Mingjie who is older than Jianzhou, and Yuting is Jianzhou's younger sister.

Xiezhi said he spent his own money to buy the new business suits and it is obvious that he kept wearing the same few shirts in the show (before and after his return). ZQMTX probably has a fashion consultant to give each character their image but the actor/actresses may have to get their own clothes.

I agree that the clothes are really unattractive. I would have thought that Dehui and Xiaofang will dress smarter now that they are working in a big organisation in Taipei. Haha, I really cringe whenever I see Dehui in those purple leggings. Thankfully there is XiaoQiao and AnAn who dress more fashionably. But I wonder how much money does Chan PeiQi has to invest in to upkeep her rich girl image. I wonder why can't they get sponsors for this show.

Pictures from yesterday's autograph session for the charity baseball match.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/baseball2008-11-22.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/4612976-1984620.jpg')

Thanks exadel for answering my question in advance. Whe i saw the baidu clips that you posted earilier on, i always want to ask how come he wore the same suits of clothing everytime but i always forget to ask.

hey!

I just noticed that there is a 'rating' system for actors under the actor's tab above. of sorts. But it's very difficult to find XZ's name. Just typr tony in search. I was actually the first person to rate him there. it's a 5 star of course Everybody else please just join in, just for the heckof it.

Most popular now is Jimmy lin with just 9 votes. I'm pretty sure we can catch up fairly quickly!!
    Last edited by hotasuki; 11-23-08 at 07:54 PM.

Ok, I have also voted for him. Though not that many people post messages here but the number of views in his thread is quite high so I hope the silent fans can also vote for him just for the fun of it.

Here is last week's rating for ZQMTX and their challenge now is how to at least sustain this rating:

1 娘家 (民視) 6.25
    2 真情滿天下 (三立) 4.00
    3 光陰的故事(中視)(11/17-20) 2.54
    4 懷玉傳奇千金媽祖(台視)(11/17-20) 1.70
    5 百萬小學堂(台視)(11/21) 1.50
    6 鹿鼎記(中視)(11/21) 1.46
    7 外出人生(華視) 0.49

Summary of weekly ratings:

First week --> 5.28 --> 3.93 --> 3.97 --> 3.86 --> 3.86 --> 4.47 --> 3.96 --> 3.94 --> 3.81 --> 3.93 --> 3.67 (no Mingjie from last 2 episodes) --> 3.27 --> 3.09 --> 3.31 --> 3.31 --> 3.23 --> 3.30 --> 3.22 (Mingjie appeared at the very last minutes of Wed episode) --> 3.28 --> 3.55 --> 3.82 --> 4.00

Oooh- I will vote for him too. Happy to see the ratings went up to 4! But I must admit I've been too busy to watch lately. Must catch up soon!

Ratings for yesterday's episode 109 is 4.25. Well, I am surprised that the rating is above 4. Of course, a number of viewers have waited for a long time to see Zhiliang in the limelight (finally) but I thought the show may also lose some viewers now that XQ/CM have left the story.

Was just thinking. If Mingjie's mom had not divorced Fang, then Mingjie and Zhiliang are now step-brothers, besides being blood-brothers. Wonder when will the scriptwriters merge the 2 stories together. I want to see more interaction between Mingjie and Zhiliang.

Episode 109: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/naOAIb76fS0/ and the 6 minutes clip with Mingjie only: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/g95Moj7lJFs/

Episode 110: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vxvT2pbZWL8/ and the slightly longer 12 minutes clip with Mingjie only: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IUdtAL_X5C4/

Daily rating so far:
    Episode 109 - 4.25
    Episode 110 - 4.09
    Episode 111 - 4.09

Today's news reported on a scene with AnAn and ShiChang. AnAn tried to commit suicide and was rescued by ShiChang and she will develop feelings for him after this incident. So this is the 4-sided love story that Chen Zhaorong was referring to.

Well, I am disappointed that AnAn will like ShiChang. So far no matter how Mingjie treats AnAn, she will always bounce back and remain nice to him. I like the idea that the very spoilt AnAn only listens to Mingjie.
    Last edited by exadel; 11-27-08 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks exadel!
    Glad to hear that the ratings maintain above 4. And how come XZ only appear for sooooo shorttttt!!! in each ep???
    O ya and the recent news report, is actually what happen and is there any futher updates??? saw it in WQYL that day but i sort of miss abit.

Episode 111: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KYXLGz2Klyc/ and the part with Mingjie only: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%EF%D0%AD%...5572235eebe004

Episodes 112 & 113 are not out in tudou yet but if you wish to see Mingjie first, here is episode 112: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%EF%D0%AD%...04720c0b269017 and episode 113: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%EF%D0%AD%...6251f9cb593a1e

Daily rating so far:
    Episode 109 - 4.25
    Episode 110 - 4.09
    Episode 111 - 4.09
    Episode 112 - 4.60

This week's rating will definitely be above 4. I am curious about the rating for Friday's episode 113 because Yuting finally made her appearance in this episode. In the preview, she looks young but they gave her a very oldish image, with bun up hair, dark-rimmed glasses and matronly clothes. Wonder if she will undergo a makeover later. The TW viewers said the actress is not a A or B-lister in showbiz so unlikely that she will be paired up with Mingjie. Anyway, it is rather obvious that they are paving the way for the Mingjie-XiaoFang pairing.

Btw, I think a production crew member of a show from another TV station posted the daily ratings on his blog so this could be where the fans got the information from.

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    O ya and the recent news report, is actually what happen and is there any futher updates??? saw it in WQYL that day but i sort of miss abit.
    Are you referring to the rumours about Xiezhi and Zhou Yuting? Well, there were already rumours about them when ZQMTX was first screened and everyone knew that it was just the usual tactics by settv to draw attention to this new show.

Anyway in a news article in last Sunday's Apple Daily (a very trashy TW newspapers and the reporter nicknamed Ah Xia always writes very sarcastic and malicious articles about showbiz celebrities), Ah Xia claimed that a member of the public SMS her at 3am saying that "Xiezhi drove Zhou in his BMW to his home & poor DXQ...". When asked about it, Zhou's manager said not possible and that there are lots of unfounded rumours and he doesn't see the need to answer to all of them. Xiezhi, through his manager said that he reached home at about 9 - 10pm after filming and he did not leave his house again after that. He said that they can check the CCTV if they don't believe him. Btw, the title of this news article is "Xiezhi was framed for cheating with Zhou by a malicious SMS".

Another news article about this in the next day's paper (which is the one that WQYL spoke about). This time they interviewed Ma ZhiXiang, Zhou's boyfriend of 6 years and they went together to the recent Golden Globes award. Ma said "he cannot do anything about it if the rumours about them turn out to be true." This reply got the reporter wondering if there are problems between Ma and Zhou. But Ma says that he sees Zhou everyday but he is sick of reporters always asking him about Xiezhi which is why he gave that answer.

Well, I do not wish to speculate about Xiezhi's love life because if he still respects his mother, then his path to getting married will remain rocky. Anyway, I hope the rumours about him and Zhou are false otherwise his image will suffer.

Thanks once again exadel. Was wondering what car did he drive?

Thanks once again exadel. Was wondering what car did he drive?
    Haha, this is the point that his fans had been talking about when they read that piece of gossip. I remember from past news reports that Xiezhi used to drive a BMW but had switched to a Cadillac for a few years already. His TW fans will always look out for his Cadillac when they went to watch the live recording of SNTGD (the dance version). Earlier this year, reporters saw DXQ driving the BMW that used to belong to Xiezhi so .....

Btw, the Charity Baseball Match has just ended and Jstar won by a margin of 10:7

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    Are you referring to the rumours about Xiezhi and Zhou Yuting?
    More specifically, the message was sent at 3 am claiming that XZ just pick-up zhou at the SET TV station and they both left for his house. That's where the claimis outragous, if it was just witness that he picked here up, how did the claim that he brought her to his his house come from. Unless the person followed them back. If so, they would have plenty time to take photos of them together, along the way. Plus the rumour state 'just left the TV station together'. ie the person would not have an idea of the destination. They didn't say anything about overhearing their converstion or sometihing similar.

I don't even have to find out the truth, the message itself was full of loop holes as it stands.

plus the reporter named 'Ah Xia' was the first to actually report about it, giving it a sketical comment. The other newpapers then followed up with a more gossipy approached. honestly, Ah Xia has never made kind remarks about 5566 before, but the very least, I've never read anything considered malicious, just sacastic comments that was very obviously phrase as a own personal opinion. So If it was commented that XZ was framed that the message or messager was probably known to be rather dodgy.

about nasty reporters,

Just wondering if anyone saw the wedding photo shot for RF and wife? It's in the same episode of WQYL as the XZ rumour I think. Personally, I couldn't help smiling throughout the whole time, though it's a wee bit too sweet and mushy for me. Laugh when they mentioned XZ.

btw When I watch WQYL now, i feel that jason and Rf are starting to get the same aura as a couple of years ago during their peak. Honestly, I was getting worried as it was actually quite a pain to watch 5566's performance during the last year or so. They were so obviously feeling down and unmotivated. It was a slow start this year, but feels like things are starting to get better, since XZ took up ZQMTX. It was a good decision i think.

oh yes, I was talking about nasty reporters then I digressed. about the wedding shot. there was actually a (what I feel was malicious) report on how JiQin was still fat when she did her wedding photos. sOmething about thick upper arms and double chin. Didn't see them but I think the original report even had photos. I was quite upset, I think it's wrong to make comments like this about a bride, not just an artist, but any bride in the world. (if she was truely horrendous, maybe in private, but never as a news report!!!) If they commented about her in normal occasions, I could still accept it, but when she's doing a wedding photoshoot, that's gone beyond just being nasty and into the realm of pure evil!

about the wedding, I wonder if XZ is going to be the best man. I know who the bride'smaid is but they didn't say anything about the bestman. I only know RF male bestfriend is phoebe's husband, the foreigner artist chris in XZ's J-star baseball team. I don't think married folks can be best man, unless I'm wrong of course.

O exadel, is it the car that he post with in the J-Star mag a few years ago one??
    Hotasuki, i totally agree with you. Is not good to say that especially now when they are taking their wedding pics.
    As for me, i laugh and smile when i saw the BTS of their photoshutting. They were so pretty and handsome in the clothings that they wore. And they looks much slimmer now!!!
    Just asking. Who is their bride's maid and what is the exact date of their marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by hotasuki View Post
    plus the reporter named 'Ah Xia' was the first to actually report about it, giving it a sketical comment. The other newpapers then followed up with a more gossipy approached. honestly, Ah Xia has never made kind remarks about 5566 before, but the very least, I've never read anything considered malicious, just sacastic comments that was very obviously phrase as a own personal opinion. So If it was commented that XZ was framed that the message or messager was probably known to be rather dodgy.
    Yes, you are right. Ah Xia is more sarcastic and nasty rather than malicious. Oh well, she really gets on my nerves when I read her reports so I was more harsh when describing her .

Btw, I thought that there will gossip about Xiezhi and Zhou again in today's papers because Zhou was at yesterday's baseball match. When her face was shown on the TV screen, the fans at the ptt and baidu forums were saying "so is the rumour true?" "oh dear, more gossip about them again". Anyway, fans who were at the stadium saw Zhou, Liang Jingwen & XiuQin and said they left about halfway through the match, probably to film ZQMTX. Anyway, the actor playing XiaoFang's father is in the opposing team so not sure which team are they supporting or they could be there to cheer their fellow ZQMTX actors.

Oh btw, another very good friend of Renfu is Zhang Shanwei.

O exadel, is it the car that he post with in the J-Star mag a few years ago one??
    Sorry, not sure as I am too lazy to dig up my past issues of Jstar mag. Anyway, photos of his car had been shown in some press reports.

Here is the news article about yesterday's baseball match:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=507760397. Nothing very much except that they had a good crowd of about 15,000 which is about 5 times more than last year's match. And shaowei's fan posted some photos here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=507796545

If you are interested to watch the baseball match, here are some of the clips:

News clip: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%EF%D0%AD%...66a104da0f021/
    Last game of the match where Xiezhi did a beautiful save: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%EF%D0%AD%...0b8f7be20462e/

Part 1 of the match with an interview of Xiezhi around halfway thru: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%EF%D0%AD%...fe9ee54b6b92d/
    Part 2 of the match: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%EF%D0%AD%...7be20bb2a472a/

The fan is still uploading the rest of the match so more clips will be available later on. Btw, she posted the repeat telecast so some parts are edited out by the TV station.

The bride's maid is Zhang BenYu, the actress that was recently reported being 2-timed by her boyfriend and Mayi (the Japanese female host in SNTGD). I'm not sure if there's only 1 bride's maid though, might have more.

Kind of awkward because the boyfriend Ah Ben was invited by XZ to join the baseball team in the match. Mayi is also known to be quite friendly with the members of 5566. Unfortunately, all 3 are not famous enough, so the newpapers actually tried to drag RF into the picture, as he's getting married. Commenting that it wasn't the 1st time she got into the picture, but almost got between RF and wife. Think they probably got scolded by the public for that, cause that stopped fairly quickly. Or they got distracted by the 'broken' marriage of another more well-known couple.