Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Oh Hotasuki. Thanks for the info.
    Thanks exadel for the baseball clips and the article.
    Ya i almost forget Zhang Shan Wei was RF's best friend too!

I feel like the gossip queen in this forum. And I don't even search for such reports online. Just happen to pick a lot of things up from WQYL and the news reports about 5566.

Hotasuki you are not. If don't have your news and exadel's, i think this forum will not have lots of post and topics to discuss already. And if don't have the 2 of you, i will be a moutain tortoise already!!!

Haha, I confess that I am also a gossip queen. I will read the entertainment segment of some of the online TW newspapers everyday. Now that I watch more Taiwanese talk shows, I can at least put a face to the people I read about.

When Ah Ben & Zhang BenYu confirmed their breakup, Mayi's blog was filled with nasty messages accusing her of being a third-party to their relationship and Ah Ben was called a heartless guy. But for this case, I feel that there is no concrete evidence so far though Zhang BenYu said that a woman's sixth sense is always correct. Anyway, if there is really anything going on between Ah Ben & Mayi, their budding romance should have already been killed by these reports.

As for the other couple, Annie Yi's blog was also filled with lots & lots of hate mail when that picture was splashed in the papers. Personally, I thought it was unfair for the press to focus on Annie Yi only whilst leaving Victor Huang almost unscathed. I thought Victor Huang was rather unmanly to put the blame on Annie and felt sorry for his long-time girlfriend. Oh well, I found Victor Huang quite charming when I first saw him in Fei Long Zai Tian, although his acting was rather raw at that time but now ...

This is why I hope the rumours between Xiezhi and Zhou are false else his reputation will be badly damaged. Anyway, I guess Zhou's appearance at the baseball match is proof that there is nothing between them. If there is something fishy between them, I am sure she will not dare to openly attend the match knowing that the press will be there waiting to expand on the recent gossips about them. Perhaps Xiezhi who is so passionate about baseball and doing charity must have nagged his ZQMTX colleagues to go and support the match.

I had earlier said that I do not wish to speculate on his love life but well, just can't resist saying a few words here.
    Last edited by exadel; 12-01-08 at 04:02 AM.

his look nice with ancient costume

Well, i noticed that this year, in the entertainment circle, there were too many this kind of relationship news. I should say don't know is it helpful to the artiste itself or not.
    Wow exadel! there were so many parts of the match in the tudou clips.
    Welcome jkjoey here! btw who are you talking about???

Welcome jkjoey. Yes, Xiezhi looks good in ancient costume and I hope that he can act in another wuxia drama.

pat/clare, gossips sell in the very competitive TW newspaper industry. For the artistes, especially the not so well-known ones, such rumours help them get noticed especially if they are linked to a more famous star. Frankly, I am surprised that even Jungiery used this tactic. In one of the Sunday's WQYL, Mengzhe confessed that his "date" with XiaoQiao was a setup to help raise her profile (actually I have already forgotten about that piece of news until I saw that episode of WQYL). Some rumours are false because the artistes or their managers are actually the ones to leak the news to the press and get them to snap photos of their stars going on dates. But once a relationship is real, they will try to hide it from the press except for a few artistes like DaS who is very open about her boyfriends.

Last week's rating for ZQMTX is 4.20 which means that the rating for Friday's episode is less than 4. Surprised that the appearance of Yuting did not help the ratings. I gave up ... now I really can't guess which characters or plots attracts the viewers to watch ZQMTX

週一至週五八點檔(2008.11.24-2008.11.2
    1 娘家 (民視) 6.45
    2 真情滿天下 (三立) 4.20
    3 光陰的故事(中視)(11/24-27) 2.64
    4 百萬小學堂(台視)(11/2 1.55
    5 鹿鼎記(中視)(11/2 1.49
    6 懷玉傳奇(台視)(11/17-20) 1.47
    7 這三個女人(華視) 0.45

Summary of weekly ratings:

First week --> 5.28 --> 3.93 --> 3.97 --> 3.86 --> 3.86 --> 4.47 --> 3.96 --> 3.94 --> 3.81 --> 3.93 --> 3.67 (no Mingjie from last 2 episodes) --> 3.27 --> 3.09 --> 3.31 --> 3.31 --> 3.23 --> 3.30 --> 3.22 (Mingjie appeared at the very last minutes of Wed episode) --> 3.28 --> 3.55 --> 3.82 --> 4.00 --> 4.20

Exadel, is it true??? i never heard of this piece of news before.

Saw Last sunday's WQYL, they were talking about XZ. Wow, I didn't know his mum was that close to the fans. No wonder, he has so many diehard fans in taiwan (I'm aware that many have followed him since his taiwanese album period, i.e. more than 10 years).
    Last edited by hotasuki; 12-04-10 at 11:20 AM.

Oh Hotasuki, i can't wait until this sunday already! I can't wait until our SG cable shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by hotasuki View Post
    Saw Last sunday's WQYL, they were talking about XZ. Wow, I didn't know his mum was that close to the fans. No wonder, he has so many diehard fans in taiwan (I'm aware that many have followed him since his taiwanese album period, i.e. more than 10 years). No wonder thay also ignore the newpaper reports. Sounds like her intense dislike of DXQ was more of a media distortion than a fact. (prob just disapprove not to the point of hate) But I didn't bother to go read her blog. Hmm, so newspapers don't only attack idols, they attack the parents too. Learnt something new.
    I have read his mom's blog and trust me, his mom hates DXQ. In her blog entries, she always refer to DXQ as 白骨精 (white-bone spirit) or 妖女 (witch or demon). At first, I wonder if I am bias against his mom but when the reporters first exposed her blog, majority of the netizens' reaction were quite similar to mine - her blog articles are very unpleasant & this single-mom is obsessed with her son & treats his girlfriend as her own rival in love.

When XZ first started out in showbiz, his mom sets up and manages XZ online fanclub for him which is why she is closer to his fans than him. However, that fanclub was subsequently closed down - a few years back and probably during the time when their relationship soured. Later, she set up her own blog and let loose all her unhappiness with him and DXQ on her blog.

In most showbiz scandals, I agree that reporters tend to exaggerate and even distort their stories to attract readership. However, in his mom's case the reporters merely quoted her blog entries word-for-word. Her writings are sensational enough and the reporters do not need to do much to spice up their stories.

Actually, we do not know them in person so I am in no position to judge who is right or wrong. But for someone who claims to love her son dearly, I do not understand why she has to write such negative stuff about him and DXQ on the web. By so doing, she has hurt the feelings of her own son and has indirectly helped the press to harm his image. Thankfully, majority of the readers are sympathetic towards him so he is still able to survive in showbiz.

Whew- what a lot of posts- I've been away for a week moving house. I hate not having my home computer set up yet. I have so much catching up to do!

Anyways, I don't believe the rumours between XZ and Zhou Youting- the press has been setting that up since ZQMTX started.

I really feel bad for XZ because his mother seems so over possessive and controlling. I can understand that since I'm also an only child in a single parent family but she has really gone overboard with her blog entries. A lot of them are pretty harmful to XZ's image.

When is Renfu's wedding? I'm sure there will be lots of press coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    I have read his mom's blog and trust me, his mom hates DXQ. In her blog entries, she always refer to DXQ as 白骨精 (white-bone spirit) or 妖女 (witch or demon). At first, I wonder if I am bias against his mom but when the reporters first exposed her blog, majority of the netizens' reaction were quite similar to mine - her blog articles are very unpleasant & this single-mom is obsessed with her son & treats his girlfriend as her own rival in love.

When XZ first started out in showbiz, his mom sets up and manages XZ online fanclub for him which is why she is closer to his fans than him. However, that fanclub was subsequently closed down - a few years back and probably during the time when their relationship soured. Later, she set up her own blog and let loose all her unhappiness with him and DXQ on her blog.

In most showbiz scandals, I agree that reporters tend to exaggerate and even distort their stories to attract readership. However, in his mom's case the reporters merely quoted her blog entries word-for-word. Her writings are sensational enough and the reporters do not need to do much to spice up their stories.

Actually, we do not know them in person so I am in no position to judge who is right or wrong. But for someone who claims to love her son dearly, I do not understand why she has to write such negative stuff about him and DXQ on the web. By so doing, she has hurt the feelings of her own son and has indirectly helped the press to harm his image. Thankfully, majority of the readers are sympathetic towards him so he is still able to survive in showbiz.
    I have heard about his mom strongly hating DXQ.I don't have the address to his mom's blog and gosh after hearing what you guys said, I think I would be too scared to read her blog entries. Now I am thinking if it is just something against DXQ, maybe every single one of XZ's girlfriends and future girlfriends will have to go through that... sigh.. I guess I can understand why his mom does that since she loves him so much to the point that she is possessive of him too. She has only one son and probably thinks she will lose him to his girlfriend. However, I hope she realizes that she is hurting him more than helping him. I think it would help if XZ had a heart to heart talk with his mom. I feel that if she loves him that much, she will eventually understand that she needs to let him go so he can find his true love and happiness. Of course, he should still let her know that he is ALWAYS going to be her son and she will FOREVER be his mother no matter what and no one can ever replace her position in his heart. I think if she realizes that, she will eventually understand... Ok, that is just my thinking and I wish the best for XZ and pray that he will find someone that his mom will like and approve of...

ABout RF's wedding, hm.. I wonder if it has even occurred yet?? Maybe they have already had it but in a very secretive fashion so that the press and public don't even know about it at all.. BUt then, maybe not...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

ZQMTX ep 114, Why does AnAn have to like Shechang?? NOW! I won't even be surprised if MJ later found out that he actually also liked SC & decide to come out of the closet.

RF's wedding, Tried to find the info but can't get seem it get a confirmation, but I sort of remembered that it's on the 2nd of jan. Only not sure if it's the ceremony in Guam or the official dinner in taiwan.

Saw the final part of the behind the scenes of the photo taking.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z7FIj3bMBPw
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w07l0kXNTDc

I almost died of laughter in the first part. 'manpower' indeed. Then in the second part they almost made me cried. It's a roller coaster of emotions. If the reporters can still write nasty things after watching this. I'll curse them for life. Ok I'll try not to flood XZ forum with too much RF's stuff.
    Last edited by hotasuki; 12-04-10 at 11:22 AM.

Welcome back bonniec1 and Trinie.
    Personally, i think his mother is too over already! I remember in a few years back, his father did look for him and when his mother heard this, she did went to the hospital. Because she fainted or something. At that time XZ did said that she is scared that he will leave her. So i think for this case, she may think the same too. But as what you all said, he is still his mother and she is still her son mo matter what. Because they share the same DNA.
    Hotasuki, i saw that episode of WQYL last night too! I did laugh at the first part. And i think the photos of them taking with the balloons were nice and cute. I wonder if they go for their honeymoon, who will take care of their 2 kids??? i know that parents can't leave without their kids for long one.
    Thanks Hotasuki for lettimg me know that their wedding is on 2nd Jan next year.

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Welcome back bonniec1 and Trinie.
    Personally, i think his mother is too over already! I remember in a few years back, his father did look for him and when his mother heard this, she did went to the hospital. Because she fainted or something. At that time XZ did said that she is scared that he will leave her. So i think for this case, she may think the same too. But as what you all said, he is still his mother and she is still her son mo matter what. Because they share the same DNA.
    Hotasuki, i saw that episode of WQYL last night too! I did laugh at the first part. And i think the photos of them taking with the balloons were nice and cute. I wonder if they go for their honeymoon, who will take care of their 2 kids??? i know that parents can't leave without their kids for long one.

Thanks pat/clare for the welcome back! Yea, I agree that his mom is overreacting.I think I read that in his book too. He mentioned that his mom is afraid that she will leave him. I can understand that I guess since she lost both of her parents already, has no other kids,etc.. Therefore, I know that she must be really lonely. I can sense that my own mom feels that way sometimes too(although she has 8 kids including me), so I can sympathize with how his mom feels. She was also abandoned by his father so I think she is scared that XZ will do the same to her.I can understand psychologically what she is going through. Yea, but she is really going overboard. I really do hope that he has a talk with her one day to straighten everything out because it is not good to go on like this.

Thanks for the news Hotasuki! So RF's wedding is on Jan 2nd 2009. I hope there will be lots of pix and news. I heard they were going to have it overseas, but lets see... They may bring the kids with them or hire someone to take care of them since I think they want their parents to be there too.
    Last edited by Trinie; 12-03-08 at 11:36 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Actually, I can also understand how his mom feels and sympathise with her to a certain extent but I just can't agree with the way she handles her son's affairs. The fact that her ex-husband left her for another woman when she is pregnant with XZ must have affected her very badly. As a result, her only son is very precious to her and she fears that he will be cheated too (in one of her blog entries, she said that the two men in her life are lured away by Taipei women). Btw, she is on medication for depression so that could also affect her moods to a certain extent.

Anyway, she has every right to hate her son's girlfriend. She can curse and swear at DXQ or even beat up her own son in private, and no one will care about that. But I feel sorry for them when she chose to write such negative stuff about them on her blog thus harming their reputation. She should not be so naive as to think that a personal blog is really "private and personal". She should know that reporters are eagerly reading her blog for juicy stuff to write about especially those trashy papers that love to attack 5566.

5566 popularity has dipped in the past 2 years but I think XZ taking on ZQMTX and RF good-father image had helped won over more people - maybe not new fans but at least less criticism from the general public. XZ in ZQMTX showed viewers that he is a good actor and a hardworking and serious artiste. The TW ptt forum, which is famed for being anti-5566 is quite an interesting place. I came across a thread where a XZ news was posted & someone asked "how come no one is bashing 5566 now?" and others replied "XZ is actually an ok person" & "I can't bear to bash people who likes baseball and is doing charity" which means people are noticing his positive traits more. I suspect that the good crowd at the recent charity baseball match (compared to the miserable turn-out last year) is somewhat related to his higher profile and non-idol image due to ZQMTX.

As for RF, someone's niece or nephew is in the same playgroup as Lele and has commented on a dance session the kids did. She said that RF and JQ dress simply and have no airs. RF was patiently helping his daughter with her dance moves and even make monkey faces/actions along with the rest of the class, that is he does not behave like an idol.

Haha, it is now up to SW and MZ to be given good projects to help maintain 5566 improved reputation ....

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post

I did promise not to flood but, Can't help myself. The honeymoon & ceremony is in Guam. Renfu paid the airfare for 30 people, close friends and family to attend the church wedding, so kids will be with them. (didn't know he was christian/catholic??, or do they not need to be, for holding the ceremony in Guam.) Rest of it is sponsored. They were saying that their process is the complete opposite from normal people's. Kids, then honeymoon, then wedding dinner. So the next step will be to be lovers. (awwwwww)

Back to XZ, yes I think they've moved on from being Idols already. If you see their process, the low period is almost like a transition period for them. Sun Zhong did say a year back that in order to move on with their career, they'll need to lay low for a year or so, to successfully transform their image. Seemed to have worked well. Now it's just to build up their popularity from scratch again.

If you follow the carreer path of Xu Nailing and Wu zhong xian, it's almost similar in a way, as they were also idols before moving on into being masters in their field. Of all the boybands, only 5566 had the potential and talent to move down this route, which allows them to stay in the circle long term. Might not have albums any more though .

Hotasuki, i don't think they are either one of the religent that you had mantiond. But according to the rules of the 2 religent, either one must be in it.
    Ya i do hope that SZ will give SW and MZ a good project too! and 5566 will be like before with alot of fans surrounding them.
    Actually, i didn't know what did XZ wrote in his 2 books as it is too long for my mother or my friends to read it to me.
    Wow Trinie! you have so many siblings!C