Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Ya i also thought Yan Xin Shu left already???

Just asking now i'm watching ep 56 and i saw this guy call Chong Ming. Is he a baddy???

I believe Cong Ming was supposed to be a baddie when this character was first introduced to the show but when the ratings did not improve, the scriptwriters decided to change tactics and paired Cong Ming with Xiao Qiao. As Xiao Qiao is Yun Long's daughter, Cong Ming naturally became a good guy.

Episode 119: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_uvMWHSjKes/
    Episode 120: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ck5LWaiUJBo/
    Episode 121: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rCdtxkbJ3yM/
    Episode 122: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JvJU2QwycEA/

The daily ratings from Mon to Fri is - 3.58, 3.75, 4.0, 3.97 & 3.51 which means that this week's ratings should drop below 4. Mingjie did not appear at all in Wed & Fri episodes. I thought Mingjie's role will be bigger after the baseball match but it seems that he is appearing less often now. Anyway, since his role is so insignificant they might as well let Mingjie exit the show again and free Xiezhi to take on other projects.

Anyway, wonder if 5566 or any other Jstar artistes would be involved in the 2009 countdown celebrations.
    Last edited by exadel; 12-13-08 at 06:10 AM.

(deleted my message because double-click so duplicate post)

Oh thanks exadel. When i saw him, i was quite pissed off by his way of doing things.

Last week's rating dropped to 3.77. The production crew better analyse the reason for the drop in rating especially since it look them so long for the ratings to climb above 4.

周一至周五八点档(2008.12.8-2008.12.12)
    1 娘家 (民视) 7.09
    2 真情满天下 (三立) 3.77
    3 光阴的故事(中视)(12/8-11) 2.61
    4 百万小学堂(台视)(12/12) 1.55
    5 怀玉传奇(台视)(12/8-11) 1.42
    6 鹿鼎记(中视)(12/12) 1.27
    7 这三个女人(华视)(12/8-10) 0.59
    8 烈爱伤痕(华视)(12/11-12) 0.32

Summary of weekly ratings:

First week --> 5.28 --> 3.93 --> 3.97 --> 3.86 --> 3.86 --> 4.47 --> 3.96 --> 3.94 --> 3.81 --> 3.93 --> 3.67 (no Mingjie from last 2 episodes) --> 3.27 --> 3.09 --> 3.31 --> 3.31 --> 3.23 --> 3.30 --> 3.22 (Mingjie appeared at the very last minutes of Wed episode) --> 3.28 --> 3.55 --> 3.82 --> 4.00 --> 4.20 --> 4.17 --> 3.77

Shaowei will have a press conference to launch his "Uncle Sam bakery cafe" & his birthday party tomorrow. Wonder if the other 5566 guys will attend this press event. Surprised that Jungiery made this announcement on the official Jstar website. To me, his bakery business should be a personal matter yet Jungiery seems to be involved as well probably even helping him arrange for the press conference. Well, seems that Sun Zhong is very supportive of what they did on their own time. Haha, no wonder 5566 says that Jstar is like a family and is so loyal to Sun Zhong.

Just like Xiezhi's baseball team. There are some non-Jstar artistes in his team but I am sure Xiezhi is able to tap on Jungiery's resources to run his team and plan the important matches. Of course, the baseball team playing for charity helps give Jstar a positive image. Anyway, Sun Zhong said he allowed Xiezhi to indulge in baseball because xiezhi need an outlet to de-stress.

Pictures of Uncle Sam bakery cafe opening ceremony posted by Shaowei's fans at baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=514794023...%D9%CE%B0&pn=0

From the photos, Sun Zhong, Xiezhi, Mengzhe, Yurong & Jacky are all there. Renfu is probably still in Guam enjoying his honeymoon. Haha, pictures at post #147, #153 and #161 are so cute. According to what was written there, it was the reporters who urged Shaowei & Xiezhi to share the hamburger. I also like the pictures of them posing with the bread.

Let's see what the press is going to write about in tomorrow's papers ... and of course, don't expect anything nice from Apple Daily.

Oh, no wonder Xiezhi always said that he is not an idol, just a down-to-earth person. He can fall asleep during a press conference in Vietnam and now he can finish up that bun right in front of the reporters. A TW fan who saw the TV news clip said that Xiezhi was munching at his bun when Shaowei was being interviewed. At first, I imagined that Xiezhi was in the background but according to these photos, he is just standing next to Shaowei. He must be really hungry to not bother about his image

And pictures at Xiezhi's baidu forum: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=514848127
    Last edited by exadel; 12-16-08 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks for the updates, exadel. Wish I could go to Taiwan soon and visit Shaowei's bakery. Wouldn't it be nice to find Xiezhi there? Anyways, XZ sure does look hungry in the pictures. I always liked how 5566 is so down-to-earth.

I'm a little surprised that last weeks ratings for ZQMTX was so low- maybe it had to do with Xiezhi being absent from two episodes. Anyhow, I really hope that 5566 participates in a couple of New Years specials too. The ones they did last year were pretty good.
    Last edited by bonniec1; 12-16-08 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks exadel for the info. How wish i can go TW and look and support SW's bakery too! and maybe can see other J-Star artistes?
    XZ is so cute in the pics in the forums.

Here's the news clip of Shaowei's bakery cafe: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=aXDKg-ojiUA. You can also see the hungry Xiezhi in the clip.

This Mon & Tue ratings for ZQMTX is only to 3.39 to 3.48. Perhaps the ratings started to improve when Mingjie returned to the show probably because the viewers wanted to see his new storyline. Afterall, he is one of the more interesting and realistic character in the show. But after watching for some time, it is obvious that Mingjie is now only a well-paid Extra in the show. His return is only to appease his fans and the scriptwriter has nothing exciting for him. Even the introduction of Yuting did not excite the viewers either. The much anticipated pairing of Yuting and Mingjie will never materialise and worse, they have separate storylines.

In yesterday's episode, Mingjie and XiaoFang had patched up their differences so I wonder what's more is in store for them. Would both of them quietly become a couple and disappear further into the background? Btw, the much publicised romantic kissing scene between ShiChang and Dehui also could not jack up the ratings. This scene was shown at the end of Monday's episode and according to the ratings by timeslot, it garnered the lowest ratings for that day. However, the bosses or whoever in-charge remain blind to the fact that Chen Zhaorong can no longer pull in the crowd and it is time to give the other male "leads" a meatier role in the show.

Thanks exadel for the clip.
    Saw RF and JQ's wedding BTS last night. I almost teared and i'm very touched. And i laugh when lele pull JQ'S gown. Lele is so cute!

Yeah- thanks for the link- Xiezhi looks even hungrier in the clip.

I am not surprised that the ratings for ZQMTX are starting to drop since they are not improving the storyline. It is a waste of Xiezhi's talent if his role now is just there to appease fans.

I thought that 5566 will not participate in any 2009 Countdown concerts when I saw the list of new year events in yesterday's papers. It was especially disheartening not to see the names of any Jstar artistes in the concert organised by SETTV. You can take a look at this news report if you are interested: http://stars.udn.com/star/StarsContent/Content19683/

Anyway, in today's CTS news, it says that 5566 will be part of the countdown in Taitung 台東. Here is the link to the cts news report: http://www.cts.com.tw/Default.aspx?c...N006&bw=2&pg=0

No announcement is posted on the official Jstar website yet. Though I am glad that 5566 is invited, I will still reserve my happiness until 31 Dec 08 itself. Afterall, it is difficult to trust Jungiery since there were occasions when they had last minute change of plans.

Thanks for the updates, exadel. I'm disappointed that they won't be attending the event hosted by SETTV. That is odd considering that they are supposed to promote Xiezhi. Maybe they will take part in the Lunar New Year celebrations. Anyways, I really hope that they will be part of the countdown at CTS.

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Thanks exadel for the clip.
    Saw RF and JQ's wedding BTS last night. I almost teared and i'm very touched. And i laugh when lele pull JQ'S gown. Lele is so cute!
    Ah xia had another report on them again. Apparrently, the couple almost lost their wedding ring (that RF sold his sport car to pay for). Basically, the waves washed it away in a photoshoot. I admit that I actually found what Ah Xia wrote really funny.

I liked the way XZ enjoyed the bread in the interview. It's probably not deliberate, but it's actually the best way to promote the product, as something that's really good to eat and not a brand based on SW's popularity. A kind of sublimable advertising. One of the gals working there in the video clip looks really hot, Wonder if .....

Noooooo... I don't think XZ is attending to the countdown.

But the good news is that according to a interview with RF, 5566 are going to have a new product soon, Hopefully, a new album, but a new programme would be even better.

I'm secretly hoping that XZ might have a taiwanese solo in the album (maybe as an extra song) that will be used as the opening for the new show, taking over ZQMTX.

Ya, so disappointed when I read the news this morning that 5566 Renfu, Shaowei and Mengzhe (and no mention of Xiezhi) will be at the CTS countdown. Wonder why Xiezhi can't make it? His role in ZQMTX is so minor now that there is no reason why he can't take time-off to attend this event. Afterall, he managed to go to Vietnam during the time when he was filming non-stop for ZQMTX and also had time for regular baseball practices and play the baseball match.

At least the news about Renfu is more heartening. Btw, I doubt anyone can pay 5566 to host a new programme or act in a show together, unless Sun Zhong lowers his fee. Perhaps they will have a new album?

Really hope that 5566, either as a group or individual members have new products soon. Poor Renfu. If the news is to be believed, then he sold his sports car for the ring and sold his apartment to pay for the wedding. Seems that Mengzhe is the only one without any worries because he comes from a rich family. The rest of the guys are regular people like us who need to work for money.
    Last edited by exadel; 12-19-08 at 08:38 PM.

Doesn't make sense that XZ can't attend the countdown with the rest of 5566. I mean he is the lead singer. Anyways, at least I'm happy to hear that they are working on a new project. I agree that it is probably a new album rather than a show.

Wait, there is still hope that Xiezhi will be part of the countdown. These 2 other news reports did mention his name: http://udn.com/NEWS/DOMESTIC/DOM7/4651858.shtml and http://www.cdns.com.tw/.

今年台東跨年晚會由白冰冰擔綱主持,孔鏘大樂隊坐鎮,偶像團體5566孫協志、王仁甫、許孟哲、王紹偉陪同 倒數,帶領晚會邁入最高潮。

Anyway, these reports made us all so confused so fans have written to the Jungiery site to ask Chris Ko for a confirmation. Let's hope he responds soon. Afterall, the countdown is less than 2 weeks away so such things should be confirmed by now as 5566 need time for rehearsals.