Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Exadel, CTS is which channel? by the way thanks for the updates.
    Ya looks weird that XZ is not able to attend the countdown. As bonniec1 said he is the lead singer.
    Ya is great to hear that 56 will come out with a new product soon. I really do hope that is a new album! and if so, i really hope that this time XZ's songs in mo jian will be in it.
    Is it true that RF sold 1 of his appartment for the wedding?

CTS is Hua Shi (华视) one of the TV stations in Taiwan. Btw, I don't think Renfu is so poor that he had to sell his apartment to raise money for his wedding. It just so happens that he found a buyer for his old apartment at the right time and so the money comes in handy.

Thanks exadel. Which means that we are not able to watch in starhub cable?

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Thanks exadel. Which means that we are not able to watch in starhub cable?
    Probably not. Will have to check the cable TV programme schedule nearer that date. And since our cable channel does not show the Saturday WQYL, here's to share the WQYL clip on Shaowei's bakery cafe but Xiezhi did most of the talking: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=DaEtgM...e=channel_page

Smile

Thanks exadel.

Last week's rating for ZQMTX:

週一至週五八點檔(2008.12.15-2008.12.19)
    1 娘家 (民視) 7.32
    2 真情滿天下 (三立) 3.79
    3 光陰的故事(中視)(12/15-18 ) 2.89
    4 懷玉傳奇(台視)(12/15-18 ) 1.65
    5 百萬小學堂(台視)(12/19) 1.54
    6 鹿鼎記(中視)(12/19) 1.25
    7 烈愛傷痕(華視)(12/11-12) 0.24

Mingjie did not appear at all for last Wed, Thu & Fri episodes. He did appear in today's episode & he had on that comfy outfit that he wore to Shaowei's bakery opening ceremony. Though he looks good in business suits but I still prefer to see him in casual wear.

Summary of weekly ratings:

First week --> 5.28 --> 3.93 --> 3.97 --> 3.86 --> 3.86 --> 4.47 --> 3.96 --> 3.94 --> 3.81 --> 3.93 --> 3.67 (no Mingjie from last 2 episodes) --> 3.27 --> 3.09 --> 3.31 --> 3.31 --> 3.23 --> 3.30 --> 3.22 (Mingjie appeared at the very last minutes of Wed episode) --> 3.28 --> 3.55 --> 3.82 --> 4.00 --> 4.20 --> 4.17 --> 3.77 --> 3.79

Yesterday's rating for episode 129 of ZQMTX is a high 4.93. Wonder if viewers were interested in the accidental kissing scene between Mingjie & XiaoFang or if they were keen to see AnAn being slapped for faking her illness. Frankly, I don't really care now because ZQMTX should be ending soon.

An Extra in the next 8pm show wrote on her blog that filming for the new show had gone on for 4 days and she heard that ZQMTX should be wrapped up in about a month's time. You can read her blog if you are interested: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/colajimmy...v=656&next=644.

Just to share the blog of an Extra in ZQMTX who posted a picture of him with Xiezhi: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/kiwi88688/13220125. He said that during rest time, everyone went to take photos with the stars. He stood at the side because he was too shy to approach the stars. After everyone had finished, Xiezhi noticed him standing by the side and asked him if he want to have a photo taken. In his blog, he thanked Xiezhi for having a picture taken with him.

Thanks exadel for the sharing. Which means that what RF had said "56 is going to come with a new product" soon! I wonder what the product was.

SETTV had a celebration yesterday because ZQMTX reached a high rating of 8.77 for a particular timeslot for episode 129. Here's the report: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url.../17/1bpfp.html. Actually, there is nothing on Xiezhi in this report because he was not there.

I mention this report because I am amused by this paragraph:

三立《真情滿天下》收視慶功,周幼婷卻哀嘆,眼看聖誕節到了,男友馬志翔卻已三年沒有陪她過聖誕節。不過也 有工作人員透露,周幼婷在拍戲現場有空就和男友熱線,還用電腦MSN,小倆口即使無法一起過節,感情還是甜 得很!

It says that Zhou Youting was not able to spend Christmas with her boyfriend, Ma ZhiXiang for the past 3 years because of work. But the ZQMTX crew revealed that Zhou will always talk to her boyfriend by phone or MSN whenever she has a break from filming. Though they can't spend Christmas together, they are still very loving towards each other.

Haha, the press or TV station is very realistic. Initially to get publicity for this show, the crew "revealed" that there is something going on between Zhou and Xiezhi. Since that the show is ending soon, they now say that the relationship between Zhou and her boyfriend is still going strong. Well, I guess the reporters are happy so long as they have something to write about.

Don't know is it because I didn't watch ZQMTX for 1-2 weeks, but when I watched ep 129, suddenly had a feeling that XZ 'hao shuai'. didn't even get this feeling when I saw the news report on SW's bread shop.

Damn, I think I'm getting a bit too obsessive. Need to get me a proper life.

Well, I like his casual look in the recent episodes of ZQMTX - shuai and relaxed. His expressions are rather cute in episode 132 when they tried to make him jealous or realise his true feelings for Xiaofang.

Btw, yesterday he was with his godfather at a press conference to present the NT$2,360,000 they raised from the charity baseball match to the cancer society. The news mentioned that they had to spend a lot of their own time and money to build up their baseball teams. Xiezhi had so much trouble getting his team-mates together for practice sessions. He was so disheartened when the players did not seem to show much interest that he told them he will disband the baseball team if they lose the match. Thankfully Jstar won and now they are trying to bring in the Korean team for next year's match. Here is the picture.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/4660369-2008056.jpg')

There is a press conference this afternoon to promote the Taitung Countdown show. The host, Bai BingBing and 5566 will be at this event. Guess we will know for sure whether Xiezhi will be part of the show when we see the news reports tomorrow.

Well, there are already news reports on the Countdown press conference. TW fans who saw the news clip on TV said that 5566 looked very smart but because Bai BingBing is a famous veteran artiste so the reporters were all focused on her. Good, at least all 4 guys will be at the countdown concert. Hadn't seen them perform together for such a long time. Wonder what songs will they be singing.

Well, when the fans said that 5566 look very smart I thought there will be new outfits. Haha, but I am sure Xiezhi worn that jacket before and Shaowei wore that piece for the Bravo promos. Mengzhe did not co-ordinate with the rest and Renfu looks very proper, still like the bridegroom.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/promote2009countdown2008-12-26pix1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/promote2009countdown2008-12-26pix2.jpg')

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    Well, when the fans said that 5566 look very smart I thought there will be new outfits. Haha, but I am sure Xiezhi worn that jacket before and Shaowei wore that piece for the Bravo promos. Mengzhe did not co-ordinate with the rest and Renfu looks very proper, still like the bridegroom.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/promote2009countdown2008-12-26pix1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/promote2009countdown2008-12-26pix2.jpg')
    wow xiezhi is very shuai thanks Exadel for sharing

More pictures posted by Shaowei's fan at the baidu forum: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=518875508

We all know that Xiezhi has good complexion and refuses to wear makeup, Shaowei needs to take more care of his skin and Mengzhe is ok but not perfect. I am not so sure about Renfu. He always look so fair ... does he has good complexion or does he put on lots of foundation?

You can see the very short news clip at post #6 here (credits to Shaowei's fan): http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=518688046

Btw, this week's daily ratings for ZQMTX is quite good. The ratings for Monday to Friday episodes are - 4.93, 4.34, 4.21, 4.53 & 5.38. Is it a coincidence or Mingjie though only a minor character now but he can still influence the ratings? Because rating for Wed episode is the lowest and Mingjie did not appear in this episode at all.
    Last edited by exadel; 12-27-08 at 05:45 AM.

Thanks exadel for the news. Glad to hear that 5566 is going to the countdown with missing any members. Which means that this week's ratings is going back to above 4 already right?

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    I'm assuming that smart here means 'qi se' very good, i.e. energetic. Well if we are to believe his wife, he had quite a large no. of suits made for the wedding, which he insisted is for work. So no surprise if he looks proper. I wish XZ had put on his turtleneck sweater, like in ZQMTX. Is it me, or does his hair looks thicker?

If RF is bringing his family for work & play for the new year, then I assume it's quite likely the kids will be meeting the other 3 'Uncles' their dad works with. I'm actually hoping there will be a short behind the scenes by WQYL for this bit. Should be quite fun.

DXQ opened her new fashion showroom yesterday and of course the reporters can't resist writing about her and Xiezhi and one report even said that they broke up more than a year ago. Actually I think the reporters, just like us are not sure if their breakup is real or fake.

I have seen quite a number of shows with DXQ and when the hosts tried to ask about her love life, she will keep quiet or give discreet and safe answers. The guest in this recent show is very direct asking her point blank if they have parted ways and DXQ looked quite uncomfortable and finally said that they are good friends all along. They even asked her about his mother. If you are interested, here is the clip, part 9 at about 1 min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-a_0Not4uE

What do you think from her answer? Are they still together?

Btw, the newspaper report said that she was so touched that she cried when watching Renfu wedding clips. She also called Jiqin to congratulate her.
    Last edited by exadel; 12-28-08 at 08:56 AM.

according to another report, It says that in XZ's mum's latest blog, she said she don't mind whose the galfriend now, as long as the gal quickly gaves XZ a son to continue the family line.

Sound's like XZ had gaven his mum an ultimatum. or that she's seriously too lonely.

Actually his mom's last blog entry was in Oct 08 and I was surprised that the press reported on it only about a month later. But they only quoted what she wrote about her son and not this part on begging them to get married, until that one sentence in yesterday's report.

His mom wanted to recuperate from her illness, mental & physical so she stopped writing on her blog. However, her fans (probably used to be Xiezhi's fans) whom she address as her children continue to reply on her behalf to messages posted on her blog. Her more "extreme" fans also scolded Xiezhi & DXQ on the message board.

His mom became very depressed after the huskies died & her 80+ year old godparents passed away. This part was reported in the press - she scolded her son for abandoning her, not giving her money & not returning home when she told him about his dogs and her head injury due to an accident. When Li Shixiang (Jungiery manager) was asked by reporters about this, she said that Xiezhi is not like that but she did not wish to comment about his mom.

Now, this part is not reported in the press - after criticising both of them, she said that she will now let go of her love for her son. She said that it is a sin not to have children to carry on the family line so she now begged them to get married. She asked DXQ to marry XZ and give him children so he won't be a sinner. She also told them that she will not live with them.

The funny part was she said "Renfu who has no money can also have 2 children". Haha, didn't know that Renfu is so poor. Btw, I don't understand why must she pressurise her son to have children when she has 2 younger brothers who should be responsible to carry on the family line. Poor XZ. If he had taken on his father's surname Chen instead of his mom's surname Sun, then he won't have this type of pressure from his mom.

So she gave her consent not because she decided to accept DXQ but because to her it is a sin not to have children. Wonder if her consent came too late, have they really split or just faking it. Again poor XZ. It is bad enough to have his mom criticising him publicly, but he also has to face those veteren artistes who know his mom personally. Don't think he has any scenes with Yang Xiuhui in ZQMTX but I like what she said on the show with DXQ, that is she does not want to take sides or judge them because she does not know what is happening.
    Last edited by exadel; 12-29-08 at 03:49 AM.