Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Chris Ko posted a notice on the settv jungiery site to assure fans that 5566 is not going to disband.

He said that recently 56 has individual projects so fans may be worried as we don't see them together. He said that this is the turning point for them and we will soon see a new 56. 56 is a special band because they can perform together as a group or take on solo projects. This is the characteristic of 56 past and present.

In life, there are ups and downs but this is not main point as hard work and moving forward are more important. Because their contract is expiring soon so the press took the opportunity to write a sensational piece of news about them. Even 56 had a fright when they saw the news so Chris Ko asked the fans not to circulate this piece of news after reading it. He again assured the fans that 56 will not disband.

敬告所有56的支持者
    56沒有解散這回事
    請大家放一萬個心!!

大家可能因為近期只看到56他們各自的作品
    很少看到集合作品而開始擔心
    但這是一個轉型期
    會有陣痛
    忍過了
    就會看到全新的56了

你們應該還記得
    56本來就是一個很特別的團體
    既可分 又可合
    可以團體 可以個人
    以前這樣
    以後也是這樣

人生本來就有高潮有低潮
    但這都不是重點
    重點是
    努力向前
    目前只是合約快到期
    記者就開始捕風捉影
    製造衝突矛盾
    才有辦法寫出聳動的新聞
    連56自己看到都嚇一大跳
    所以請大家
    看看就好
    也不用再流傳這則新聞

親愛的各位
    不用再擔心了
    沒有解散!!就是沒解散
    請大家放心

喬版大 2009/1/3 $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://forum.settv.com.tw/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif')

Personally, I feel that it is good for 56 to be so diversified trying their hand at hosting, singing and acting. But they may not have enough time for proper preparations or rehearsals if they take on too many projects at the same time. Maybe they should clearly decide their further direction and perhaps let the individual members concentrate on their strong points.

Well the fans did say that of the 3 songs they sang (I didn't confirm yet, cause there are so many bad reviews I can't bear to watch it yet), bai se hua yang was well performed while manyouzhongguo & yuerguang guang was awful. They were complaining about the 4th album in general.

I personally think that 5566 themselves don't really like their 4th album. At least RF doesn't. He used to be soo entusiastic about his previous albums, and kept promoting it during WQYL, whereas for this album, he showed a general disinterest in promoting it. I use RF as a guide because he tends to show his emotions to others more easily, even negative ones. Whereas XZ & the rest are better at hiding negative emotions. So I'm not too surprised that they don't performed songs from it as well.

Basically, I feel that that album was not ready to be released, and got churned out in a rush to fight the other 3 groups. Individually, I can't fault the songs, but as an album, you've got to admit that it's in pieces. But 1 thing I liked & think they can develop in their next album, is the new technique of distributing parts in the fast tracks. For ballads, the old method is still better. I also like the bit where you have a rap & vocal for the same lyrics performed in sync.

I'm also begining to suspect that they offend somebody in CTS. I can't remember but I think the golden bell award they performed in was also by CTS. I've heard stories that is you offend the sound / camera guys (or don't give the require 'angbao' before the performance), they make a mess with your performance. A live audience did say equipment problem was quite obvious during yuer guang guang, where they had SW microphone too loud and RF too soft, It only got switched over in the middle of that song.

I think RF & SW are the probamatic people basically, and need a good sound team to back them up for a good performance. Basically, SW speaks normally but can't control his vol when he sings, which is often too loud. RF speaks too loudly, oftens shouts, but sings normally if not too softly (so his microphone often needs to be lowers in volume when he speaks to avoid bursting eardrums, and increased in vol again when he sings.) With 4 people on stage, an inexperience team will mess up the performance.

XZ's usually got no problems most of the time. but he really needs to get rid of his bad habit of using his nasal tract for singing used to be ok but got more & more obvious recently. I agree with exadel that they need to decide on their future & maybe they need to go to camp again before releasing the next album.
    Last edited by hotasuki; 01-03-09 at 04:31 PM.

Now, Why did I write that long winded message? Came here to talk about ZQMTX then I digressed.

Okay, I've just watched the 1st 3 eps of this week's ZQMTX. Can somebody please tell me, Why on earth, do I pity AnAn when she so obviously the villian, & find Dehui sooo irritating when she so obviously the victim? I mean in other shows, I wouldn't support the villian and dislike the victimased lead!

And I know I'm still not crazy yet because I dislike Anan's biological father, & like DH's mother, which confuses things for me even more!

What's wrong with that show? I actually cried for AA & not DH

Woo! I wonder if MJ will play a role in the rehabilitation of his old nemisis Fang. Accept him as his step dad & help bring Fang & his mum back together, since they are trying to have a happy ending. I think there's a new character in the show as well which probably means the show will drag on for another month at least, instead of ending in jan as previously speculated.
    Last edited by hotasuki; 01-03-09 at 04:48 PM.

Although I hadn't been watching ZQMTX for some time (except to watch those parts with Mingjie only) I too had been rooting for AnAn. For me, it is the character and the actress' acting skills that made me support the villian rather than the heroine.

I found the character of Dehui too bland and Zhou Youting's acting too weak. Besides smiling, Zhou only knows how to frown to express her other emotions and her crying scenes are so false (something which quite a number of viewers also commented on the ZQMTX forum). Hence, I am unable to feel anything for her character and couldn't care what happens to her.

In contrast, though I no longer like the character of XiaoFang and her attitude towards Mingjie (from the part when Mingjie returns) but Lian Jingwen is a great actress so much so that I even felt happy for XiaoFang when Mingjie finally confess his love for her. In that scene, Jingwen's eyes redden naturally and she was smiling through her tears that I was happy for her that she got her guy finally.

When watching episodes 137 & 138, I was so excited when Mingjie returned to his home because I was hoping to see touching scenes of him helping Fang but unfortunately he had to return to Taipei again Hope he quickly resigns from his Taipei job and return to his hometown. I love watching Mingjie & ZiLiang together because they had so much chemistry with each other. I can feel the bond between them when they are together whereas when Mingjie is with ShiChang, I feel that they are mere friends and not brothers.

Btw, someone said that the actress for Mingjie's mother is now acting in another show for another TV station so probably unlikely that she will get back together with Fang.

Thanks exadel for sharing the piece of news about what Chris Ko said
    Yup hatasuki i watched the countdown and i must admit that i was a little disappointed when they still move their lips without singing for fast rythemic songs. By now they should be able to sing live already. Bai se hua yang is their best perfomance for that day. Just like what you said. I do really think they should had another camp inorder to get things sort out properly.

As for ZQMTX, although i haven watch till that episode, i think ZYT's acting needs to improve. Really fake. She doesn't act into the caracter of Dehui.

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    In contrast, though I no longer like the character of XiaoFang and her attitude towards Mingjie (from the part when Mingjie returns) but Lian Jingwen is a great actress so much so that I even felt happy for XiaoFang when Mingjie finally confess his love for her. In that scene, Jingwen's eyes redden naturally and she was smiling through her tears that I was happy for her that she got her guy finally.
    Yep yep, Many fans were complaining about xiao fang in the SET forum. Unlike the the complains for dehui and shechang, They often ended their complains with comments on what a great actress Lian Jingwen is.

Well, I am glad that they are not disbanding. I haven't watched the clip of their performance in the New Year's countdown, but I am a bit surprised by the criticism of their performance by their fans.

I know they can perform well live, their performance of Hasayaki on one of the shows last year was amazing. Since they are making the transition from idols to serious artistes, it really would be better for them to try to perform live as much as possible.

I just watched the clips and thought it was pretty good, not their best maybe but it was ok. You can tell that all the slow songs were sung live, only Man You Zhong Guo was not since they had a lot of dance moves. Shao Wei did sound a little bit loud though. Bai Se Hua Yang was good.
    Last edited by bonniec1; 01-04-09 at 11:02 PM.

Ya bai se hua yang is the best song that they perform that night.

Well, we can't say they've got no new projects. Apparently, RF turned down a hosting programme & a TV series to prepare for his wedding. SW & MZ did tell the company that they need time off to finish personal stuff. XZ has a growing popularity in China based on Mojian, it's hard to believe that he has had no other offers. Most likely, it was turned down due to ZQMTX.

Unfortunately, A new album will not be released before June, due to the economic crisis. (probably couldn't get a decent production fee from Warner). I do hope they'll make use of this time to regroup, reorganise & retrain themselves, & give the fans a pleasant surprise with a new and improved 5566 when they do release a new album.

A new album is definitely something to look forward to. I do think that XZ should take advantage of his popularity in China though and act in more wuxia series. (Here I go again )

Wow, there is so much news about them recently ... rumours about 5566 disbanding and gossips about Xiezhi's love life. Well, it started from an Apple Daily report on 3 Jan that DXQ said on the Guo Guang Bang Bang Mang show that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her by giving a girl joy rides. The press assume that guy is Xiezhi but DXQ told the reporters that they do not know the guy she is talking about. (I will reserve my comments on this till this episode is shown).

Reporters asked Ma ZhiXiang, Zhou Youting's boyfriend about this the next day and he said that both of them agreed not to talk to the press. But on the following day, Ma told the press through his manager that he and Zhou had split hinting that a 3rd party may be involved or that rumours between Zhou and Xiezhi is a catalyst to their breakup. Today's report said that he had moved out from her apartment.

Since 5566 went to record The Million Star yesterday, the press hounded them about these 2 rumours. So there are lots of news reports today and some are more juicy than others but the gist of it are the same. Renfu said that 56 is not disbanding just that they had been doing their own solo stuff since they returned from the China promotions. They had plans for a new album but Sun Zhong wants to delay it because of the bad economy. He said that there is one more year to their contract but because they had a happy working relationship with their boss so they will still renew their contract when it expires.

As for Xiezhi, he said that there is nothing between him & Zhou and he suspects that this is a plot by the TV station to generate news. When reporters told him that Zhou and Ma had split, he said that he is in no position to comment about their personal life just like how he does not like others to talk about his personal life.

The good news is the assurance by Renfu that 5566 will not disband or at least they will not leave Jungiery. Oh dear, I don't know what is wrong with me. I always think that Xiezhi is an honest guy so I will believe what he says and not what the press writes but in this instance, I somehow don't believe his denials 100% I hope Xiezhi doesn't disappoint me this time or maybe I should stop reading gossips about him so as not to be influenced by the paparazzi.

Anyway, here are the press pictures from the recording of The Million Star.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/TheMillionStar2009-01-05pix1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/TheMillionStar2009-01-05pix2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/TheMillionStar2009-01-05pix3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/TheMillionStar2009-01-05pix4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/TheMillionStar2009-01-05pix5.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/TheMillionStar2009-01-05pix6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/TheMillionStar2009-01-05pix7.jpg')

According to fans who went to the recording, this is an episode to look forward to (hope they don't edit any parts out). 5566 are in 2 teams, Renfu & Mengzhe and Xiezhi & Shaowei. Of course, Xiezhi did more of the singing and he sang 3 taiyu songs besides some other songs. The fans said his taiyu songs are so good that even the production crew who sat near them also praised his singing. There was a duet and Xiezhi sang the female part so Shaowei said that that this is the first CNY show that he does not have to impersonate as a girl
    Last edited by exadel; 01-06-09 at 09:02 AM.

There's suppose to be a fan recorded version of the programme on the 同心 website. Anyone knows where I can find it?

Regarding the rumours, a report says that XZ almost lost his temper, saying that he knows who the person DXQ was talking about is. Honestly, I don't know about the ZYT part. Logically, the person DXQ is talking about can't be XZ because, she refered to the ex being spotted together in Cheng pin. which is like a papparizzi hot spot in taiwan. With XZ's popularity, it'd really hard to believe that no. 1 no photos were taken by the public and media didn't know about it. No. 2 that he's dumb enough to go to Cheng pin if he's 2 timing or a 3rd party.

With regards to ZYT, I disagree with XZ in saying that it's the TV station's fault, maybe initially, but after episode 50, the rumours stopped for a while. Then the rumours started again this time with ZYT's boyfriend as the main focus on the media. I'm inclined to suspect him of using XZ as a way of sensationalising news to promote his new projects, which was what that initial report was about. But if XZ had said that, the reporters would have made even nastier comments about him. The key point is as of now, no photographs were ever taken of XZ & ZYT together even innocently standing side by side. Other then those released by the TV station. But then this is just my guess.

I do agree with Sun zhong on this matter, where if the 2 couples are both not married, what is the wrong that they did? Even if they do end up together later, they've officially broken up with their respective partner & nobody has proof of any actual betrayal other than rumours of attraction btw the 2.

I don't think there is a video recording of the programme in TongXin because I doubt that the TV station will allow any fan to record the proceedings. Anyway, so far I only saw the fan's write-up of the proceedings in Tongxin and hopefully the photos will be posted soon.

As for the rumours, I feel that DXQ is not talking about XZ because she seldom talk about him on shows. Anyway, she had spoken about her abusive ex-boyfriend on shows before and she said that they split because he two-timed her. So she may be talking about him but the press deliberately link it to XZ just like the previous time (well, I will have to watch this episode to be sure). And yes, what Sun Zhong said is correct but I just hope that XZ is not with Zhou while at least one of them is still in a relationship with someone else.

Oh btw in episode 140 of ZQMTX, Mingjie & XiaoFang have resigned from their Taipei job and they intend to go to China together. Yeah! I hope this means that XZ is leaving the show and hopefully he can concentrate on 5566 projects now. When I was reading the fan's write-up on The Million Star, I was thinking ... why can't XZ release albums with 5566 and at the same time work on solo albums as a taiyu singer. Afterall, Shaowei can be in 2 groups at the same time.

I don't think there is a video recording of the programme in TongXin because I doubt that the TV station will allow any fan to record the proceedings. Anyway, so far I only saw the fan's write-up of the proceedings in Tongxin and hopefully the photos will be posted soon.

As for the rumours, I feel that DXQ is not talking about XZ because she seldom talk about him on shows. Anyway, she had spoken about her abusive ex-boyfriend on shows before and she said that they split because he two-timed her. So she may be talking about him but the press deliberately link it to XZ just like the previous time (well, I will have to watch this episode to be sure). And yes, what Sun Zhong said is correct but I just hope that XZ is not with Zhou while at least one of them is still in a relationship with someone else.

Oh btw in episode 140 of ZQMTX, Mingjie & XiaoFang have resigned from their Taipei job and they intend to go to China together. Yeah! I hope this means that XZ is leaving the show and hopefully he can concentrate on 5566 projects now. When I was reading the fan's write-up on The Million Star, I was thinking ... why can't XZ release albums with 5566 and at the same time work on solo albums as a taiyu singer. Afterall, Shaowei can be in 2 groups at the same time.
    When 56 was formed, XZ had to work very hard to remove his 'taiyu' accent when singing Mandarin songs so it may not be a good idea to straddle both markets full time. Indulging once in a while on variety shows is ok but at a more serious level, intonation issues may surface.

Okay! Just had to comment on this.

I was just surfing thru the net and watched a section of B-class. Fu tian ying showed photos of her & her husband when they were very young, in the show & oh my god! her husband looked so much like XZ when he was 17. No doubts where his looks come from now!

Yes, agree. I too noticed their likeness when Chen ZiQiang appeared on Lucky Strike and SNTGD. They have the same face shape, youthful looks and small but fit built. Though Xiezhi looks like his mom, seems that he also inherit some likeness from his father's side.

Btw, Shaowei recorded the CNY episode of Regina Li Jin's Diamond Club. Why only Shaowei and not 5566 ?? Is it because this episode involves models so only Shaowei is invited??

And Renfu will be in China on 11 Jan to film an episode of 勇往直前 - the show with the outdoor segment that 5566 went on last year to promote their album.

Quote Originally Posted by hotasuki View Post
    There's suppose to be a fan recorded version of the programme on the 同心 website. Anyone knows where I can find it?
    You are right, there is a fan recorded version of The Million Star. The url link and password is given in Tongxin fanclub site: http://www.tonysun.cn/bbs/read.php?tid=25308

You are right, there is a fan recorded version of The Million Star. The url link and password is given in Tongxin fanclub site: http://www.tonysun.cn/bbs/read.php?tid=25308
    Thanks, after watching it, I'm really looking forward to the TV release of it. Hopefully, they didn't cut away too many scenes. Just on XZ & SW alone, they have enough for 1 episode. I laughed my head off at the 'duet'. XZ really knows a lot of oldies. It's the new songs that he has trouble in.

I'm glad that they didn't have problems singing Wu suo wei like at the New year celebrations. at least it sounded ok on the fan recorded version.

Ya, hopefully they won't edit out too many parts but even if they did, thank goodness for this generous Zhang YunJing's fan who posted the clips on her blog and the kind Xiezhi fan who shared the url & password on tongxin. I actually spent most of yesterday watching & re-watching the clips and I just couldn't stop clicking the replay button for his first taiyu song Wow, he sound so good on the fan recorded version, just can't wait to hear the clear version on TV. Also curious if Renfu & Mengzhe had any opportunity to show off their skills.

More pictures of this show: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=524875250

On 9 Jan 09, Xiezhi went to this charity organisation for disabled kids to promote the cookies that they baked. This is a magazine interview on the charity organisation & Xiezhi was there to help generate awareness for them. He urged the reporters to give the charity a prominent news coverage and he also bought a number of boxes of cookies as well.

(picture credits to baidu)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/exadel/charitywork2009-01-09.jpg')