Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Thanks for the links to BWDGX. I was so glad I could watch it on tv last night. Funny, but in the version shown here, the beginning of the song Chen Yuan wasn't cut off and neither was Shaowei's song. At least I didn't notice anything.

It really was the best CNY special shown this year. Xiezhi was so amazing and the show really showed off his singing talents as well as his amazing memory. Plus his vocal range is incredible- from high to low. I recorded the show on video, but will try to download it if I can.

Thanks exadel. Yup it's the episode of WQYL. And also the links of BWDGX.

56 was really the life of BWDGX New Year show ! Otherwise a 4 hr show based loosely along the theme of 'Don't Forget the Lyrics' starts to pall by the 3rd group. The format was getting rather predictable. I really felt that last year's show had a lot more variety and of course, 56 were featured too.

Sorry exadel, can help me to post up the tudou link for ZQMTX ep 108? Thanks.

ZQMTX episode 108: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/P6FXuvQi8GM/

Oh dear, I have watched BWDGX countless times and I still can't stop replaying his taiyu songs. I believe this episode shows the non-fans that Xiezhi entered showbiz with solid credentials by winning a singing competition, so people will stop thinking that he is just an idol who has to rely on packaging. ZQMTX made people sit up and notice his acting skills whereas BWDGX showed viewers that he is a good singer.

Xiezhi sings taiyu songs and sentimental songs with lots of feeling. I still hope that he can release a solo album because I want to hear more of his singing. I feel that only 5566 fans will buy 5566 albums whereas besides 5566 fans, people who appreciate good singing will also buy his solo album.

BWDGX also show viewers that besides singing, 5566 are also good entertainers. Some viewers commented that this CNY eve show is the most entertaining episode so far. Haha, but I think it also shows that Xiezhi and Renfu are the only good singers in 5566 whereas the other 2 are just ordinary singers. Wonder why Shaowei's singing voice is always so loud.

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    ZQMTX episode 108: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/P6FXuvQi8GM/

Oh dear, I have watched BWDGX countless times and I still can't stop replaying his taiyu songs. I believe this episode shows the non-fans that Xiezhi entered showbiz with solid credentials by winning a singing competition, so people will stop thinking that he is just an idol who has to rely on packaging. ZQMTX made people sit up and notice his acting skills whereas BWDGX showed viewers that he is a good singer.

Xiezhi sings taiyu songs and sentimental songs with lots of feeling. I still hope that he can release a solo album because I want to hear more of his singing. I feel that only 5566 fans will buy 5566 albums whereas besides 5566 fans, people who appreciate good singing will also buy his solo album.

BWDGX also show viewers that besides singing, 5566 are also good entertainers. Some viewers commented that this CNY eve show is the most entertaining episode so far. Haha, but I think it also shows that Xiezhi and Renfu are the only good singers in 5566 whereas the other 2 are just ordinary singers. Wonder why Shaowei's singing voice is always so loud.
    I think even Harlem Yu got to see Xiezhi in a new light after BWDGX.
    Don't recall that he has worked with them much in the past as Harlem is more shi li pai singer. Usually, this group seldom think much of the ou xiang pai singers or bands. Excellent job by XZ and his vocals were in tip top condition.

Urm exadel, ep 108's first 10+ mins is cut. Is it like that in this ep one?

Yup i re-watch the CNY eve's of BWDGX again and again. I like XZ's singing alot!!!

How wish if one day XZ can have his own taiyu or mandrine album. I would like to hear him sing more! He is a talented artiste. Not only he can sing, his acting is also very good and of course not forgetting his hostings. I wonder now he is free from filming ZQMTX, is there any hosting jobs offered to him or not.

Can any one post up for me the tudou links for ZQMTX ep 122 onwards??? Thanks.

I dislike An An's character. And i feel that her voice is very sharp and irriatated.

According to the latest news, apparently XZ's mum has been up to her old tricks again. Even Ah Xia can't stand it and started scolding her.

Anyway, I can't wait for the 7th, J-star are going to reorganise and release new groups then. Hopefully they will built up some popularity and help pull 5566 up again in the future. I wonder if they are going to release a compilation album?

When I first read XZ's mom latest blog entry few days back, I knew that the press will pick on it because she has again provided the reporters something negative to write about her son. But I was surprised that Ah Xia from Apple Daily actually look at things from his side and asked his mom to stop destroying him. For once, Ah Xia is kind to XZ and even asked his mom to spare him some thoughts. His mom really needs professional medical help, she is always feeding the press negative stuff about her son via her blog and magazine interviews but she will blame everyone else but herself for ruining her son's career.

ZQMTX
    Episode 122: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JvJU2QwycEA/
    Episode 123: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QFQBKgZOsPU/
    Episode 124: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QZhyKBV-tyE/
    Episode 125: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hC9AMHTR6jQ/

When I first read XZ's mom latest blog entry few days back, I knew that the press will pick on it because she has again provided the reporters something negative to write about her son. But I was surprised that Ah Xia from Apple Daily actually look at things from his side and asked his mom to stop destroying him. For once, Ah Xia is kind to XZ and even asked his mom to spare him some thoughts. His mom really needs professional medical help, she is always feeding the press negative stuff about her son via her blog and magazine interviews but she will blame everyone else but herself for ruining her son's career.

ZQMTX
    Episode 122: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JvJU2QwycEA/
    Episode 123: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QFQBKgZOsPU/
    Episode 124: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QZhyKBV-tyE/
    Episode 125: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hC9AMHTR6jQ/
    THanks for all of the info. I feel sad that his mom is doing this to him. I guess I can sort of understand why, however, I think she needs to think that IF she loves her son THAT much, then why is she doing all of this?? What did she say exactly? I never had the link to her blog so I never saw her actual messages. It isn't about the DXQ issue again is it?? I am guessing his mom may have some major psychological problems that she may need to see a psychologist for... sigh... You guys know the drill, the ones that claim to love you most seem to be the ones that hurt you most as well.... Sad but true. That's how it is for me so I understand...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

[quote=exadel;868849]When I first read XZ's mom latest blog entry few days back, I knew that the press will pick on it because she has again provided the reporters something negative to write about her son. But I was surprised that Ah Xia from Apple Daily actually look at things from his side and asked his mom to stop destroying him. For once, Ah Xia is kind to XZ and even asked his mom to spare him some thoughts. His mom really needs professional medical help, she is always feeding the press negative stuff about her son via her blog and magazine interviews but she will blame everyone else but herself for ruining her son's career.

It's sad that XZ's mum doesn't appreciate the blessing she enjoys - that he's a filial son ( who has kept his silence despite all her antics ). I wonder if she'll only be content to lay off when

1) XZ gives up everything and devotes all his time & energy to her alone
    2) Cuts ties with Jungiery (Sunzhong, 56 ) and strikes out on his own
    3) Severs all ties with the opposite sex and live like a mama's boy or a
    monk or even worse, gay.

All guestimation aside, in truth, family ties are for keeps so I really pray that XZ be blessed with abundant patience and long suffering plus lots of wisdom in handling his mum. Thank goodness she's not his manager - imagine the chaos she could cause !

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    It's sad that XZ's mum doesn't appreciate the blessing she enjoys - that he's a filial son ( who has kept his silence despite all her antics ). I wonder if she'll only be content to lay off when

1) XZ gives up everything and devotes all his time & energy to her alone
    2) Cuts ties with Jungiery (Sunzhong, 56 ) and strikes out on his own
    3) Severs all ties with the opposite sex and live like a mama's boy or a
    monk or even worse, gay.

All guestimation aside, in truth, family ties are for keeps so I really pray that XZ be blessed with abundant patience and long suffering plus lots of wisdom in handling his mum. Thank goodness she's not his manager - imagine the chaos she could cause !
    My guess is option 1 - she will only be happy when XZ gives up everything and devotes all his time & energy to her alone (this is also something that Sun Zhong had said before).

Btw, she did admit to taking medication for depression but I feel that she needs better psychological help. She seems to think that everyone is out to harm her son and steal him away from her. She hates all his girlfriends and frightens them away (even those before DXQ) yet she wants her son to marry and have kids to carry on the family line. She just doesn't realise that because of her antics no sane girl dares to be with XZ. No wonder XZ said that he now wants to remain single for the rest of his life.

I guess XZ is avoiding his mom because she writes about him on her blog and even showed his SMS messages to the reporters. XZ is a private person so the best way to prevent his private life being exposed to the press is to avoid contact with his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    THanks for all of the info. I feel sad that his mom is doing this to him. I guess I can sort of understand why, however, I think she needs to think that IF she loves her son THAT much, then why is she doing all of this?? What did she say exactly? I never had the link to her blog so I never saw her actual messages. It isn't about the DXQ issue again is it?? I am guessing his mom may have some major psychological problems that she may need to see a psychologist for... sigh... You guys know the drill, the ones that claim to love you most seem to be the ones that hurt you most as well.... Sad but true. That's how it is for me so I understand...
    Well, in her latest blog entry, as usual she attacks DXQ blaming her for all the bad luck that befell her son. But this time the main point is she said that XZ has abandoned his own mom, did not return home for CNY and he had officially moved his residency to Taipei so severing all ties with her and his hometown. Here is the link to yesterday's AppleDaily report: http://1-apple.com.tw/index.cfm?Fuse...wDate=20090203.

Her blog address is in the news report. If you read her articles and even some of her forum replies, you will probably understand why most netizens labelled that the "frightening blog" and called her a mad woman who is in love with her own son.

Btw, the GGBBM episode with DXQ was finally shown on 2 Feb 09. This is the episode that the reporters claimed that DXQ said XZ cheated on her with ZYT. I have watched that part and I agree with the showbiz people who said that gossip news are not always true because reporters twist their story to their advantage.

In that part, DXQ spoke about an ex-boyfriend who gave his female friend joy rides. When the hosts asked what's wrong with that, she said that it is ok to go out with a group but not just 2 persons alone. One of the hosts, Qu ZhongHeng then said that he had ever given his female co-star rides when he was filming. DXQ then said that there are also other people in the filming set so why only give that one person a ride (for this part, I feel that DXQ is only expressing her views and not like what the reporters implied - that she is talking about XZ and ZYT).

Also, DXQ said that girl has returned from overseas so her ex-boyfriend is driving her around. She does not know that girl but did meet her eventually. That girl deliberately speaks to her in English though she knows Mandarin. Based on what she said, it shows that DXQ is not talking about XZ and ZYT.

Reporters know that gossip news about XZ can grab readers' attention so they deliberately made use of DXQ to write a sensational story. Afterall, no one is interested in reading about her unknown ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. DXQ was unlucky because a few days later, Ma said that he and ZYT had split so now people link the 2 news reports together and think she is the one who spilled the beans on her ex-boyfriend.

After exadel's last post, my first thought was to find the link to the infamous blog and have a good read. However, on second thought, I decided against it as words from a sick woman's mind can hardly be healthy for the soul. I'm glad I didn't. But one line in the apple daily made my heart ache for XZ - how he envied RF's current state of family bliss. Now can only pray and hope that XZ's mum will come to her senses soon.

If being called mad woman in the face by netizens fail to stop her perhaps an effective way is to avoid her blog link altogether. XZ's mum seems quite tech savvy and probably the number hits at her site has fueled her towards more and more outrageous postings. If there comes a time when her link gets very few visitors, it may die down as she will realise that no one can be bothered with her rantng and raving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    If being called mad woman in the face by netizens fail to stop her perhaps an effective way is to avoid her blog link altogether. XZ's mum seems quite tech savvy and probably the number hits at her site has fueled her towards more and more outrageous postings. If there comes a time when her link gets very few visitors, it may die down as she will realise that no one can be bothered with her rantng and raving.
    Problem is she doesn't think like a normal person. She sees herself as the victim who is being misunderstood by everyone. She always emphasize that she is a nice traditional woman who keeps a low profile and is not interested in the limelight.

Whenever the press writes about her or her blog entries, she will always say that DXQ is using the press to malign her and gain attention for herself. Previously, the reporters will just quote her blog entries and leave it to the readers to judge the situation for themselves. I think that Apple Daily report is the first time that a reporter gave their personal opinion. Of course, she immediately hit back and wrote on her blog that the press is again blackening her image but what saddens her most is her relationship with her son is being destroyed by Jungiery and the press!!!

Oh dear, I can go on and on about the ridiculous things she writes about ...

Btw, Jungiery had their CNY dinner yesterday and there are lots of reports in today's news: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=534978297. The parts on XZ are when asked about his mom's accusation, he just said that she needs a outlet to release her emotions. He said he did not return home for CNY because he has to work (from one report) or he need time alone to sort out his emotions (from another report). About DXQ and ZYT, he said that he is still in touch with both of them and again stressed that ZYT is a good friend whom he can talk to.

More pictures from this event: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=535122744...%DC%CE%B0&pn=0. And the group picture at post #17 and post #36 shows what's left of Jungiery. The new group called "1+1" is the 3 young guys in front and I can't tell who are the 2 guys standing next to RF. Haha, Jungiery groups are all number-groups - 5566, 183, 7F and now 1+1.

Oh, in case you are wondering what happened to MZ ... well that guy was late and turned up only at the end of the event. Here are some clips of the event:

SZ: http://tieba.baidu.com/5566/shipin/p...d955d200147b48
    Magic show by SZ: http://tieba.baidu.com/5566/shipin/p...1eb35abce87348
    5566: http://tieba.baidu.com/5566/shipin/p...2d33c42ad9ee48
    TV news report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_zAU...e=channel_page

Thanks for the updates, exadel. I really agree that BWDGX helped to showcase 5566's entertainment talents as well as prove that Xiezhi is a very talented singer.

Anyways, I am quite disappointed that XZ's mom is still posting things about him in her blog. I can't understand her logic behind it. Doesn't she at least think that her actions may be damaging his reputation? But then again, most netizens have gotten used to her ranting and don't take her seriously. It is a shame because she is his only family. Luckily he does have a couple of close friends.

I recognize that velvet blazer that XZ is wearing in the Jungiery party from 2006, I think. Doesn't matter- it still looks good on him. From what I can make out, the new group 1+1 looks only average- hopefully they have some singing/performing talent. I just hope that 5566 does come out with a new album in the spring as promised!
    Last edited by bonniec1; 02-05-09 at 03:01 PM.

Well, in her latest blog entry, as usual she attacks DXQ blaming her for all the bad luck that befell her son. But this time the main point is she said that XZ has abandoned his own mom, did not return home for CNY and he had officially moved his residency to Taipei so severing all ties with her and his hometown. Here is the link to yesterday's AppleDaily report: http://1-apple.com.tw/index.cfm?Fuse...wDate=20090203.

Her blog address is in the news report. If you read her articles and even some of her forum replies, you will probably understand why most netizens labelled that the "frightening blog" and called her a mad woman who is in love with her own son.

Btw, the GGBBM episode with DXQ was finally shown on 2 Feb 09. This is the episode that the reporters claimed that DXQ said XZ cheated on her with ZYT. I have watched that part and I agree with the showbiz people who said that gossip news are not always true because reporters twist their story to their advantage.

In that part, DXQ spoke about an ex-boyfriend who gave his female friend joy rides. When the hosts asked what's wrong with that, she said that it is ok to go out with a group but not just 2 persons alone. One of the hosts, Qu ZhongHeng then said that he had ever given his female co-star rides when he was filming. DXQ then said that there are also other people in the filming set so why only give that one person a ride (for this part, I feel that DXQ is only expressing her views and not like what the reporters implied - that she is talking about XZ and ZYT).

Also, DXQ said that girl has returned from overseas so her ex-boyfriend is driving her around. She does not know that girl but did meet her eventually. That girl deliberately speaks to her in English though she knows Mandarin. Based on what she said, it shows that DXQ is not talking about XZ and ZYT.

Reporters know that gossip news about XZ can grab readers' attention so they deliberately made use of DXQ to write a sensational story. Afterall, no one is interested in reading about her unknown ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. DXQ was unlucky because a few days later, Ma said that he and ZYT had split so now people link the 2 news reports together and think she is the one who spilled the beans on her ex-boyfriend.

Thanks for the link to the report. I will read it later since I have to get off the net now... I think DXQ is not so bright herself.... Now I honestly don't really question why XZ's mom doesn't like her. However, XZ's mom is going to far and really needs to seek psychological help. I was imagining if XZ had a big sister to accompany and talk some sense into his mom. I think it would be better for him... Sadly, he is an only child. His mom does seem like a mad woman. I can't wait to read the her blog entries to see how they really are....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I can't tell who are the 2 guys standing next to
    I can't be too sure, I think its james chu, jackie's brother & anthony from Lala. From what I know, many of the others were also in the army, so i'm not sure if they've officially left j-star or not.