Page 1 of 99 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Default Tony Sun Xie Zhi

I didn't see any threads for Tony so here is one. I think he is a really talented actor and singer and hope to see more from him.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u112/inexplicableromance/1-1.jpg')

Profile:
    Leader of 5566
    Birthday: 20 Febuary 1978
    Birthplace: Kaoshiung,Taiwan
    Height: 172cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Horoscope: Pisces
    Zodiac: Horse
    Blood group: O
    Language: Mandarin, Taiwanese and Japanese

Loves: Baseball,singing, watching movies, playing computer games, collecting anime figures and reading comics

Interesting Facts:
    -Won a singing competition at the age of 17 and released 3 Taiyu (Hokkien) solo albums.
    -Completed mandatory military service

Starred In:
    MVP Valentine (2002)
    Westside Story (2003)
    Mr. Fighting (2005)
    The Sword and Chess of Death (2007)
    Full Count (2007)
    True Love is Everywhere (2008)
    Mo Nu 18 Hao (guest star) (2009)
    Permissions Are Red (tv movie) (2009)
    Liao Zhai 3 -Gongsun Jiu Niang (2010)
    Parents Love starting from episode 253 (2010)

Other Activities:

Hosted Super King (2010). Hosted many variety shows such as: Young Guns (Shao Nian Te Gong Dui), Best Friends/Fight Club (Dou Zhen Ju Le Bu), Complete Entertainment (Wan Quan Yu Le), Lucky Strike etc.

Released three books: Zhi Qi (2003), Jian Chi (2006), Zhi You Zi Zai (2010)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -link to the thread on The Sword and Chess of Death: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=21315

-clips from MVP Valentine:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmXpX9Eiw3E

and from Mr. Fighting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uWEjUjB3U

-picture from Mr. Fighting:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/karen527/37d81666.jpg')
    picture credits to asianfanaticsforum
    Last edited by bonniec1; 03-05-11 at 04:25 PM. Reason: updated

Tony's new series, Full Count- which also stars Qiao Qiao, Chen Yi and Xiao Qiao starts airing this sunday.

Has anyone watched Mo Jian Shen Si Qi? I think he is doing a great job in there.

Thank you so much for starting a thread on Xie Zhi!! Too bad not many of his fans come here... I hope that more of them will come here too... I hope that he can be in more ancient series. I really love his performance in Mo Jian Sheng Si Qi even though he is evil.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

In that second picture of Tony, he sorta looks like Kenneth Chan Kai Tai. I think I read in the Mo Jian Shen Si Qi that people didn't like him for some reason. Well, I haven't seen or heard of him before what is posted at the forums here.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Trinie: Thanks for your comments. Yeah, I really hope he stars in more ancient dramas too- he really looks good in ancient costume.

Suet Seung: He does look slightly like Chan Kai Tai at times. Yeah, a couple of people in the Mo Jian Shen Si Qi thread don't like him because they don't like 5566.Personally I like 5566 and think that they are one of the better boybands.

Here is a really nice song from them (Wo Nan Guo/I'm Sad) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0OdAwHtB5A

lol. That's awesome. I've notice that someone has took the curteosy to start one for shaowei as well. XD I thought of starting one for xiezhi here since we've been spamming the mo jian sheng si qi thread with xiezhi love. . .XD Anywho. . .I will definately think about starting an english website for xiezhi. I, however, will love if I could get help with translating more current news about him to fill it with content. ^^ *hint, hint*

I'll see if I can come up with a design sometime and post it here for suggestions. You know. . .asianfanatics thread doesn't move too fast either. . .it's cuz xiezhi's news don't get translated into english too often. . .people think he's doing absolutely nothing nowadays when he is in fact doing quite a bit!
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 10-12-07 at 05:06 PM.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    In that second picture of Tony, he sorta looks like Kenneth Chan Kai Tai. I think I read in the Mo Jian Shen Si Qi that people didn't like him for some reason. Well, I haven't seen or heard of him before what is posted at the forums here.
    Really? I actually don't think xiezhi resembles Kenneth at all. XD Maybe that's just me. . .they definately smile very differently and xiezhi cannot compare with kenneth in height. XD yeah. . .people who has problem with xiezhi in that thread were not many. . .and it's because they did not like 5566, which is another type of opinion all together. ^^
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Hi Bonnie!
    Thanks again for starting a thread on Xie Zhi. A lot of fans and members here either don't know him or just don't like him and the rest of 5566. Or it may be because he isn't in that many series. He has only been in one ancient series too. Hm... I suddenly forgot who Kenneth Chan Kai Tai is so I don't remember if he looks like Xie Zhi or not. Let me look through my calenders and all to refresh my memory.

To Suet Seung,
    Well, part of the reason I think people don't like him in MO Jian Sheng Si Qi is because he plays an evil role. As for people not liking him in general is because they don't like 5566, which is the group that he is in. But no one can be loved and liked by everyone... I personally love him and 5566. When I read his biographies, there are certain parts that make me want to cry...He is truly someone very special. I am glad that he was willing to share his experiences with everyone and help inspire others to fulfill their dreams...

To Cinnamon,
    Yea, I am glad that Xie Zhi finally has his own thread now so that we don't continue to spam in the Mo Jian Sheng Si Qi thread. It would great if others can help with the translations of his news too since I am really busy with school and all. Plus, I admit that I get lazy as well... I will try to translate stuff about him whenever I can(I like a lot of stars as well so it takes me forever to do translations). I can see that he has a lot of current news, but I honestly get lazy and busy to even read them let alone translate...
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-12-07 at 10:40 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Cinnamon:

That would be great if you started an english website for Xiezhi- I wish I could but I wouldn't know how to begin. My Chinese isn't too great either, I've been relying on Google to translate articles about XieZhi

Trinie:

You're welcome again! He doesn't look that much like Chan Kai Tai, just very slightly and at certain angles. Plus Xiezhi is better looking, although shorter.

Actually about Mo Jian Shen Si Qi, from what I read on the web, Xiezhi as Ren Qian Xing was a big hit. Here is an article that was posted on sohu http://news.sohu.com/20070821/n251695173.shtml

Thanks for the article Bonnie!! I am so lazy and busy to read now(sneaking on while doing my schoolwork..). I am glad that Xie Zhi as Qian Xing is a big hit. He did a great job in that role and I hope that he will be in more ancient series in the future. He really took the spotlight away from the main actor(he was very annoying). Yea, I agree that Xie Zhi looks better. Actually, I heard that Xie Zhi said people told him that he looks kind of like Wang Jie(Hong Kong singer). I think so too, but I think he looks better as well... Oh yea, I think he looks like his mom quite a bit too(of course)...

About translating, I wish that I had more time and all do it. I also wished that I wasn't so lazy even when I did have time.... I need to stop letting the lazy bone attack me so much.... Ok, back to my school work now...

Ok, I just skimmed the article....Yea, those were things about Xie Zhi that already knew... He admits that one of his biggest flaws is that his temper is not good, which means in other words... he has a bad temper...He said that he is older now, so he is trying to find ways to control his temper(which is not an easy task). He says that when he doesn't smile and all, he looks really strict. I think so and honestly, if I saw him in the street and he wasn't smiling.. I would be really scared to even look at him because he can constantly look scary. I can tell since when he was in school, he got into physical fights all the time.... He mentioned that he got injured more than people eat... I really need to translate that when I have time since it is just so interesting...

I think out of all the members of 5566, Sam is the nicest and most gentle one...
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-14-07 at 02:06 AM.

You're welcome, Trinie! I agree that XieZhi does look strict/serious when he is not smiling, but he does have the nicest smile. Actually I think he looks silly when he is smiling.

XieZhi does look quite a bit like his mom, but I'm not sure who is Wang Jie. I bought his first book too and I had my mom translate for me (she really likes Xiezhi too). His book is really interesting and inspiring.

Here is a silly video of the other members of 5566 attacking Xiezhi

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UACqPdVIqnk

Thanks for the link Bonnie!!! IT was so cute!! I have not seen that episode of WQYL yet. The bond that 5566 have with each other is so sweet and touching...Yea, he does have a great smile...

His first book is really interesting. I have his second one too...I agree that he looks quite a bit like his mom. His childhood pix were so cute. It was too bad that he didn't include many of them since he said that he really hates to take pictures. But his mom forced him to take pictures at each stage of growth for memories. His books are both great and are really touching as well as inspiring. I plan to get his first book for my friend to introduce her to Xie Zhi. Yea, his book is great and inspiring that I can't wait until I have to time translate some parts of it for others to read...I wish that more fans of Xie Zhi would come here too.
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-15-07 at 02:54 AM.

You're welcome Trinie! Yeah- I really like that clip too- Xiezhi is so cute when they attack him and muss up his hair. He is so adorable when he says they will get into trouble because his suit is ruined.

I wish I had his second book. I haven't been able to find it since Yesasia doesn't sell it anymore.

Yea, I he kept saying that he will get into trouble because of his suit.. Hee... I have never seen them attack each other like that before... They are sooo close that it is really touching...

I was ripped off on his second book since I wanted it so much... I can tell you how to get it, but it is just expensive that's all... If you really want it, then you can PM me and I will let you know ok?

lol. . .that was hilarious! XD thanks for the clip. Trinie, actually they do that quite a bit. . .jumping on each other and stuff. . .not really attacking. Weren't they pretending to be fangirls? I wonder if taiwanese fans are really that aggressive. . .I really hope not. X_x

I watched the rest of the episode. . .and xiezhi looks really tired near the end. I wonder how late they were filming. . .

. . .here he is collapsing on MZ. . .lol. MZ just stood there and let xiezhi leaned on him. . .then they realized the camera is on them and got back to proper position. XP I thought I'd clip it cuz it looks so cute
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/TAngelCinnamon/Random/collapse2.gif')
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 10-16-07 at 03:50 AM.

Oh they really do?? I didn't know that since I have not seen that on any shows that I have seen of theirs at all...I often see them falling and leaning on each other though... 183 does that as well. I love the bond they have with each other.

Oh yea, I found the part from one of Xie Zhi's birthday clips where they played that game about revealing Xie Zhi's secrets. This is the segment that they talked about the bathroom...It is kind of gross but funny as well... I especially loved the part where Xie Zhi said "Do you even have time to wipe your butt?" and Meng Zhe cracked up... Sam barely got his second point when he said that Xie Zhi barely had any body hair... SO FUNNY....I always crack up each time I watch this segment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fh-VlJdhg

I found a old and nice video of Xie Zhi before he joined 5566 and sang in Taiwanese. It has some clips of him going through his childhood pix!!! So cute! You see some with him, his mom and grandparents too. He sings really well in Taiwanese. He looks really cute and handsome. It is a song to thank his mom... It also has some clips of when he won 1st place for the singing competition when he was 17. His mom looks really young...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaP94FTRvw
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-18-07 at 03:40 PM.

Xie Zhi won 1st place for the singing competition. He had to compete for more than forty weeks and each week he had sing 2 songs, one in Mandarin and one in Taiwanese. Both his mother and grandparents were there to support him in the final.

I thought I remember him mentioning that he won 3rd place?? I guess I need to look it up again.... At first I was not sure if that was his mom but now I am sure that it is her... She looks young so I guess she had him at a young age...

Thanks Cinnamon and Trinie for the clips. So cute and funny! Yeah I think I remember that Xiezhi won 1st place in the singing contest. I like his voice when he's singing Taiwanese songs too (even though I don't understand)- it's a little different than when he is singing in Mandarin.

Trinie- I think I will pm you. I really do want that 2nd book...

lol. Thanx Trinie for the clips. . .yeah, it looked like he won 1st place. . .cuz usually, you don't really get that much attention for 3rd place. . .considering both his mum and grandma went on stage and cried.

You know. . .I had the strangest dream about xiezhi's mum the other day. . .I woke up and was so freaked out how vivid I can visualize a woman I've never met. . .and then later remembered that I watched the clip you posted the day before. I felt so silly. . .apparently I have seen her before from the clip.