Thread: A Fangirl's Guide to Male Idols

Default A Fangirl's Guide to Male Idols

Just for fun and to see what's on the minds of the fans here

Please fill out and have fun reading what other's write!

--------------------------------
    I love _________________ (actor's name) because ______________ (general reason why). I have been a fan for ____________ (# of months/years). The moment I became a fan was when ___________ (what that person did)

Despite ______________________ (list any flaws) I have continued to support him.

Over time I have collected ___________________ (everything you own ie posters, movies, cds)

If I had a chance to meet him I would want it to be at ______________ (place) and I would say _______________________________.

Being his fan have _________________________ (how has it affect you?)

For his next project I would like: ____________________.

*due to the HUGE numbers of stars please provide a picture or link of your idol*

EXAMPLE:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee120/xxRPxHELPxx/Akanishi%20Jin/normal_jinynu14_1.jpg')

I love Akanishi Jin because he is both talented and sexy. I have been a fan for exactly 7 months.The moment I became a fan was when I saw him for the first time as Hayato in Gokusen II. The combination of goofy school boy and sexy badass leader was incredibly appealing

Despite his selfish nature I have continued to support him.

Over time I have collected all of KAT-TUN Cds, Gokusen II drama, and 4 Popolo magazine, along with Kat-tun official photobook

If I had a chance to meet him I would want it to be on a plane with him sitting right next to me LOL and I would say NOTHING! (would be too paralyzed heh heh.

Being his fan have given me the chance to meet incredible people. His fanbase is one of the most creative and supportive one I've come across.

For his next project I would like: I'm holding out for a drama of him and Takey, a combination of their good looks and talent is bound to be fantastic .

Good idea, Septemeber. I have too many to list and would probably be better for me to do fill it out when I actually have time to spend. I'm currently too busy with classes and assignments to risk falling behind. I'll return for this though...

I have to warn you, I have a very long list for fave male actors.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Suet Seung - looking forward to it
    heh heh i know just what you mean about loong list! i'm preparing mine right now XXDDD.
    but yes school definitely comes first - good luck with your studies and come back when you can

Kim Jae Won, Kim Rae Won,So Ji SuB, Kam Dong Won,Lee Dong Wook, Hyun Bin, Rain (Bi),Won Bin,cha tae hyun,lee min Ki,Ji sung, Kwan Sang Woo and Song seung Heun. i love them all!!!!

I love Kamenashi Kazuya because he can act, sing, and dance not to mention gorgeous. I have been a fan for about 5 months now. The moment I became a fan was when I found out he sung the song Kizuna which I really liked while watching Gokusen II. Does he even have a flaw, I can't think of one. I have both of Kat-tun's CD. I can't even think of getting a chance to meet him and if it happens I think I wouldn't be able to speak. I saw the commercial of DDR he did and ever since wished they make a dancing game for Kat-tun.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Japanese-Male/Kamenashi-Kazuya/normal_0002x8dg.jpg')

I love Kamenashi Kazuya because he can act, sing, and dance not to mention gorgeous. I have been a fan for about 5 months now. The moment I became a fan was when I found out he sung the song Kizuna which I really liked while watching Gokusen II. Does he even have a flaw, I can't think of one. I have both of Kat-tun's CD. I can't even think of getting a chance to meet him and if it happens I think I wouldn't be able to speak. I saw the commercial of DDR he did and ever since wished they make a dancing game for Kat-tun.
    ahhh!!! AGREE! I really adored him as Ryu in Gokusen II.
    together with Jin aka AKAME they are unbeatable.
    --------------------------

Another one for me

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://city.udn.com/community/img/city/2697/f_BOARD_IMG.jpg')

I love So Ji Sub because he's extremely talented yet humble. I have been a fan for 2 years! The moment I became a fan after I finished watching I'm Sorry I Love You. His performance was emotionally raw and gripping, I have yet to see an actor become a character as powerfully as Ji Sub make Moo Hyuk real.

Despite his reclusiveness I have continued to support him.

Over time I have collected 3 of his dramas, 2 posters, Dream photobook, and Keychain

If I had a chance to meet him I would want it to be some place quiet where he can be comfortable and I can get up the nerves to say something more profound then a squeaky hi

Being his fan have made me realize just how much influence one person can have. Joining the online fan community was a shocking experience, the fans are incredibly supportive (1,000 fans from all over the world flew to Korea to celebrate his 29th birthday last year even when he was still in the military service!)

For his next project I would like to see him alive at the end! Seriously no more deaths please! I had enough from Bali, Misa, and Glass Slippers.

I really like Ueda Tatsuya That's because he sings really beautiful songs and is super cute! I love his hair. I have been a fan for about 5 months after finding out about Kat-tun after seeing Kazuya singing, I saw a few videos of their songs and then seeing Ueda's performance of Love in Snow that did it for me. As I said before I have both Kat-tun CD. I hope he will sing more beautiful songs and have a new CD soon!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/449064716_0beea55bfd.jpg?v=0')

I love KAZUNARI NINOMIYA because he is cute and very talented in singing and acting.. plus.. he is funny. I have been fan for almost a year... really sad never know him before.The moment I become a fan is after watching music station and there is one group called Arashi performing Love So Sweet. I fell in love with the song and also this one cute gut in this group. So, I go online and google about arashi and go to youtube to fing all their pv.

Despite his small size, I continued to support him.

Over time, I have collected 2 dramas, 1 album, millions of photos and thousands song download.

If I have the chance to meet him I would want it to be a movie trip so that I can share my opinion with him.

Being his fan have made me crazy as I can suddenly stare at his picture in my wardrobe and keep talking to 'him' for quite a long time. Sometimes I also end up sitting at the balcony in the middle of the night and singing Arashi's songs.

For his next project I would like to see him in a something as amazing as Yamada Taro or Handoku. He is great!!
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

I love Karasawa Toshiaki because.. erm, becoz of his charisma =). I have been a fan for almost 2 years. The moment I became a fan was when I was watching "Shiroi Kyoto" as i found Zaizen Goro is SOOOO attractive!!

Despite news tat having rumours wif other female artists, I have continued to support him.

Over time I have collected lots of japanese magazines (engine,brio, etc), vcds (shiroi kyoto, kobayakawa nobuki no koi, love complex, etc), his book (futari!!!) and newspaper articles.

If I had a chance to meet him I would want it to be at anywhere will do and I would say i'll always support you no matter wat!! ganbatte and i love u!! =).

Being his fan have positive effects on me as i find him working very hard and i oso begin to work hard in everyting i do, jus like him =)

For his next project I would like him to act in a dorama again!!

I have a lot of idols, but I will just name one of the first male artists that I adored since I was a wee lil' tike:

I love _ Aaron Kwok_ because _he had cool hair back in the 90s and adorable bunny teeth_. I have been a fan for _over 12 years_. The moment I became a fan was when _I first saw him in "Revelation of the Last Hero"_

Despite _all his scandals and fashion disasters (there were quite a few) over the years_ I have continued to support him.

Over time I have collected _many fond memories of his series and songs and movies_.

If I had a chance to meet him I would want it to be at _one of his concerts in Hong Kong, Taiwan, or United States_ and I would tell him _that he was my first idol crush and collect his sweat to sell on ebay_.

Being his fan have _been a rough ride, with plenty of disappointments balanced with random moments of pride and adoration_.

For his next project I would like: _him to make an exceptional movie (b/c he recently declared that he want to focus on that branch of entertainment for now) that would rock not only Hong Kong box office sales but also receive positive international acclaim_.
    Last edited by MysticDust; 10-19-07 at 01:40 AM.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?