Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA Yahoo Fantasy

BTW, should we do something spcnet related. How about naming our teams after our idols. For instance Lunar can be Fan Bing Bing, so on and so on.

Wang, if more people want part of this, are you able to increase the amount of total teams for the league?

What is the most teams in a league anyhow, is there a limit?
    Last edited by Felix; 10-14-07 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    BTW, should we do something spcnet related. How about naming our teams after our idols. For instance Lunar can be Fan Bing Bing, so on and so on.

Wang, if more people want part of this, are you able to increase the amount of total teams for the league?

he maade the league a public league, so there mite be ppl in the league that we dont know. and that fan bing bing thing is a genious idea!

ps: i think limit is 16 teams, not sure tho
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

And you Myolie Wu? I think the max teams is 20. Right now the league is set to 12 which usually is not bad if it fills all the way up. Gives each team two to three superstars to work with. I didn't think there'd be a lot of response so I set the league to a public league so others can join. But yes, I can change the league to 20 teams any time so if there's more interest I'll definitely do that.

And oh yeah...you can change your team name any time as well Felix.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by wang23 View Post
    And you Myolie Wu? I think the max teams is 20. Right now the league is set to 12 which usually is not bad if it fills all the way up. Gives each team two to three superstars to work with. I didn't think there'd be a lot of response so I set the league to a public league so others can join. But yes, I can change the league to 20 teams any time so if there's more interest I'll definitely do that.

what are u

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    what are u
    Too many to decide from.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

u remember what happened last year dont worry if u forget, i'll remind u this season
    Dude... wot are ya smoking???
    Im sure i won it.

O.o btw, where and how can ya change ur name
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mini T-Mac View Post
    Im sure i won it.

click on my team, then under that, there should say edit manager info. click on that and change it. btw im almost 100% sure i won it. last year was the one with 4 people right? where the whole team was all stars? im almost 200% sure i won it

Quote Originally Posted by Mini T-Mac View Post
    Im sure i won it.

When you're logged on....click on my team. Then edit team info.

Yeah, I was not sure if that was possible to change names, so I decided on that name, for temporarily purposes.

Sure I will be Myolie, what is this league about, trying to lose and look bad?

click on my team, then under that, there should say edit manager info. click on that and change it. btw im almost 100% sure i won it. last year was the one with 4 people right? where the whole team was all stars? im almost 200% sure i won it
    Wow, only 4 people, I hope I can help out with the fun this year. I think if we get at least 10 people from spcnet, that would be awesome, the more the better.

Well then i must of won it the previous yr then wif way more ppl.

Only 4 ppl? Its not dat hard to come 1st aye

btw thank 4 telling me how to change name
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Yeah, I was not sure if that was possible to change names, so I decided on that name, for temporarily purposes.

Sure I will be Myolie, what is this league about, trying to lose and look bad?
    You're too funny.

Alright, I made my team, so we have so far Shallin Tse, Fan Bing Bing, and Jolin Tsai. Hope more people adapt their favorite star for their team name.

Alright, I made my team, so we have so far Shallin Tse, Fan Bing Bing, and Jolin Tsai. Hope more people adapt their favorite star for their team name.
    I thought it was going to be Sheren Tang for you, guess not. Speaking of which, I got to see her up close and personal just recently. My bro shook her hand.

sup...its been...good...
    eerm ya im down...just signed in..never done yahoo draft b4...or pool wit draft.....im a complete knub......got 2 go through the rules when i get sum time...
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing View Post
    sup...its been...good...
    eerm ya im down...just signed in..never done yahoo draft b4...or pool wit draft.....im a complete knub......got 2 go through the rules when i get sum time...
    Here's a little scoop on how the game works. In a couple weeks there's going to be a live draft where each team gets to draft NBA players onto their team...just like how a real draft works.

Each category contains points you can receive. Eg. Points....say the league was just you, me and Felix. The players you drafted combine and accumulate 108 points after the first night. My players have 80 points and Felix has 100. Therefore, you'd be in first under the points category with Felix second and me last. In accordance...you get three points for being in first, Felix gets two and I only get one.

Dugu (3)
    Felix (2)
    Wang (1)

It's important to have a well rounded team because dominance in one category doesn't mean you'll win. Eg. your team's accumulated rebounds maybe 45, Felix with 55 and I have 54. Therefore....

Felix (3)
    Wang (2)
    Dugu (1)

In terms of overall standings...

1. Felix (5)
    2. Dugu (4)
    3. Wang (3)

You can only fill a player into a certain position, eg. PG, a limited number of games. I think the default might be 82 games...meaning if you have a whole bunch of pgs...don't expect to play every single pg at pg for every game. Pick and choose. A point guard like Steve Nash can only play G and PG. You can't start him at center. You also have bonus positions such as Utility. For a utility position, it doesn't matter what position the player plays. Eg. Steve Nash can play utility, Shaq can play utility, KG can play utility, etc.

Don't like the players you drafted? You can offer trades to other teams. You'll find out I'm notorious for offering fair trades. Nobody wants the guys you want to get rid of? Release him and pick up a free agent.
    Last edited by wang23; 10-15-07 at 05:55 PM.

I thought it was going to be Sheren Tang for you, guess not. Speaking of which, I got to see her up close and personal just recently. My bro shook her hand.
    Yeah, was undecisive between Gigi Lai, Shallin Tse, and Sheren Tang. But Shallin Tse's Su Ying character is my favorite female character onscreen of all time, so I went with her.

Why were you unable to shake her hand, or you did not want to? When was this and what was it for? The closest I came to a movie star was touching Arnold (then potential governor) on the biceps.

Why were you unable to shake her hand, or you did not want to? When was this and what was it for? The closest I came to a movie star was touching Arnold (then potential governor) on the biceps.
    how did it feel?

btw u like sharen tang too? she is 1 of my fav u liked her role in HSDS right? i actually liked her role in my date with spring

btw u like sharen tang too? she is 1 of my fav u liked her role in HSDS right? i actually liked her role in my date with spring
    Yes, I am a very huge fan of Sheren. Remember, that was the reason why I am such a HUGE fan of CCY, mostly because of Sheren.

Yes, I do believe you WERE a CCY fan because of Charmaine until Gao Yuan Yuan spoiled the image right Mr Chu Er lover/liker?

My Date With Spring, that is the ATV series with Kong Wah right?
    Last edited by Felix; 10-16-07 at 03:18 AM.