Thread: Full Count-Qiao Qiao, Chen Yi, Tony Sun, Xiao Qiao

Default Full Count-Qiao Qiao, Chen Yi, Tony Sun, Xiao Qiao

Full Count starts airing Oct 14/07-(credits to asianfanatics forum)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/tammiest_scans/Baseball-JStarSpecial.jpg')

Looks like an interesting series. Can't wait to see it!

I am glad that Chen Yi will finally get Qiao Qiao in this series. I think she will be the one chasing him unlike in E Nu Ah Chu where he chases her unsuccessfully.

Has anyone seen this yet? I saw episode one on youtube and it looks okay. Too bad the ratings are not that great; probably because there are too many idol series airing right now.

I saw some episodes online and really like it so far. I hope that the ratings will be better. THe songs are nice too. I really hope that this series will have a soundtrack.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I saw some episodes online and really like it so far. I hope that the ratings will be better. THe songs are nice too. I really hope that this series will have a soundtrack.
    Sorry to disappoint you... The rating is bad to begin with (only a meager 0.56), and it's just getting worse (it's down as low as 0.23)

WOW, the ratings are THAT bad??? I am sad to hear that.... I hope that it will get at least a little better. Also, I have noticed that I tend to like series that the majority doesn't like so it won't surprise me if I turn out to be one of the few that do. However, I don't go for the cast so the storyline is really important to me. I just hope that the storyline will not be too bad or else I may not like it.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

WOW, the ratings are THAT bad??? I am sad to hear that.... I hope that it will get at least a little better. Also, I have noticed that I tend to like series that the majority doesn't like so it won't surprise me if I turn out to be one of the few that do. However, I don't go for the cast so the storyline is really important to me. I just hope that the storyline will not be too bad or else I may not like it.
    Yeah, I've never seen ratings that bad before. It's not like they are unknown casts.. I mean they have Tony and Joanne... don't you think they have enough star power to at least draw the rating up to 1.0? For me, both casts and storyline are equally important. What other series the majority doesn't like that you do like? I'm curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    Yeah, I've never seen ratings that bad before. It's not like they are unknown casts.. I mean they have Tony and Joanne... don't you think they have enough star power to at least draw the rating up to 1.0? For me, both casts and storyline are equally important. What other series the majority doesn't like that you do like? I'm curious...
    Yea, I haven't seen that bad before either... That is really sad... Andy Chen is getting popular as well so I am still wondering why the ratings are that bad? I am guessing it is because there are many other idol series airing at the same time as well. I guess I am lying to my teeth if I said I didn't care about the cast at all, but I think the storyline is more important. In the past, I went for mainly the cast and became VERY disappointed so I promised myself never to just go only for the cast again. The storyline is what carries any series through. About the series that I like that the majority doesn't like, well.. they are series that are really old that you may not know. There are quite a few, but the main one that I can think of off the top of my head is the old TVB series made in 84 called "The Other Side of the Horizon". Most people really hate the series but I really like it. I just hate the part where the main character dies that's it, but overally I really like it. ALso, in JY novels, one of the least popular ones, Bi Xue Jian is not well liked by most people but is one of my most favorite novels. Hey, maybe this series will be another black horse not liked by my most people do not like but will be one that I will like.

Is this a ancient series because my computer won't load the picture above! What about the story line? What's the story line? All the talk by you guys are making me want to watch this too!!!

Yea, I haven't seen that bad before either... That is really sad... Andy Chen is getting popular as well so I am still wondering why the ratings are that bad? I am guessing it is because there are many other idol series airing at the same time as well.
    There's one Korean drama (Smile Again) that also mixes baseball and love story and suffered the same mediocre ratings despite casting big names like Kim Hee Sun and Lee Dong Gun. Maybe love and baseball just don't go together

ALso, in JY novels, one of the least popular ones, Bi Xue Jian is not well liked by most people but is one of my most favorite novels. Hey, maybe this series will be another black horse not liked by my most people do not like but will be one that I will like.
    Isn't there a remake on this recently? I haven't watched it yet, but I heard it's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    Is this a ancient series because my computer won't load the picture above! What about the story line? What's the story line? All the talk by you guys are making me want to watch this too!!!
    No, this is a modern drama. Trinie, you've followed the whole episodes, so maybe you can explain it better

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/3/39/Fullcount.jpg')

Really?? This isn't a rip off of that series is it?? I wonder if that is the reason why the ratings are so low? Are those the ratings for Taiwan only? Maybe it will be better overseas? I actually like it from what I have seen so far.. I guess baseball and love do mix very well. I am guessing basketball and love seem to go together more.

Isn't there a remake on this recently? I haven't watched it yet, but I heard it's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Yea, there is and I highly recommend it!!! It is great and was a series that I was waiting for for over a year. It was worth the wait too. They did change some things, but it is the most accurate adaption so far... I saw it 2 times and love it! The cast and everything was great...

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    No, this is a modern drama. Trinie, you've followed the whole episodes, so maybe you can explain it better

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/3/39/Fullcount.jpg')

Yea. this is a modern series... Actually, I haven't seen all of the episodes... I skipped around since watching a series on youtube is such a chore... What I know about it is:

Xie Zhi plays the manager of an electronics store(I think??)chain and likes Joyce's character. But Joyce likes Chen YI's character(Li Ke), who is a sales person for this store. Joanne's character likes Chen Yi's character and lives with him. Chen Yi also likes Joyce and tries to confess his feelings to her but always chickens out. Xie ZHi's father is forcing him to marry this other girl from another company but he refuses to since he only loves Wen Zi(Joyce's character). That is how the love story is so far.... I think it is ok, so I still don't understand why the ratings are so low...

I watched a couple of episodes too and I think it's not bad. The low ratings are probably due to the other idol dramas airing at the same time. Hope that they will improve though.

Quote Originally Posted by bonniec1 View Post
    I watched a couple of episodes too and I think it's not bad. The low ratings are probably due to the other idol dramas airing at the same time. Hope that they will improve though.

I think that is the reason why the ratings are low too. Hopefully, it can do better. I was just watching the previews for the next episode and it showed how Wen Zi said she hated Meng Xue(XZ's character)! Gosh, I am really starting to dislike her character... I just hope that she will eventually learn how sweet he is and accept him. OR better yet, there will be another character that will love him and then Wen Zi will regret not accepting him before. I hope that Ah Ke and Xiao Xue can be together instead.