$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/694/wonderlandcopygp3.jpg')

well, what do you think? i came with this idea when i was watching fairy from wonderland and thought it was pretty said. therefore, i wanted to write my own, using my point of views. there will be more than 17 cast in here and they are added one as the story progresses.

there also will be a twist. instead of taking place in the past, like the series does, this one takes place in the modern world of the 21st century. i want it to be interesting since i am mixing the god tradition with those of modern world. lol.

Starting:

(seven goddesses: listed in from eldest to youngest)
(name in parenthesis are what they will call themselves upon entering the human world)
Lui Yi Fei as Yi Fei (Crystal)
Ady An Yi Xuan as Yue Lan (Ady)
Chae Rim as Xiao Yue (Can't think of one yet)
Ariel Lin as Yi Chen (Ariel)
Barbie Hsu as Qi Luo
Rainie Yang as Cheng Lin (Rainie)
Lui Yi Fei as Ling'er

Huang Xiao Min as Xiao Min, heir to the throne of the demon world
Dylan Kuo as Jing Yun, imperial guardian of heaven and the seven goddesses
Alec Su as Su You Peng, younger brother of Xiao Min
Joe Cheng as Zheng Yuan Cheng, a high ranking officer in Taipei
Vic Zhou as Zhou Yu Min, his friend call him Ling and he is the director and heir to a big industry in Taipei
Mike He as He Jun Xiang, best friend of Vic and also run his own industry
Hu Ge as Hu Ge, imperial guardian of heaven and the seven goddesses

Charlene as Ah Ling
Gillian as Ah Zhu
Li Bing Bing Ah Bi
(they're guardian of a forbidden book in the forbidden garden.)

foreword: (most of what is written is made up)

heaven forbidden it's gods to love and therefore started this fairytale.
The God of Heaven, upon obtaining a the Crystal of the Universe and knowing the great power it processed, he split the Great Crystal into seven pieces. then he nurtured and love each one of them until they transformed into the Seven Goddesses of Heaven, each goddess holding extraordinary powers.

but a prophecy was told that these goddesses will not be able to hold their position in heaven for they will face great powers that are beyond their control. afraid of his children leaving him, he had forbid kept them in his watchful eyes.

one day, however, the fourth goddess will ended up escaping from heaven to find the answer to her dreams she had as a child and therefore, cause a ripple effect. her sisters, one by one, some in order to look for her, other to explore the world, and some to love, left heaven.

well, this is call i have for now. it's very cold in my room right now, so i didnt care to check for my errors. just let me know if there are anything that dont make sense. thanks for reading.