Thread: hi all korean serial lovers!!!

Talking hi all korean serial lovers!!!

I'd really like to know which countries you're from.

Hi..
    I am from India, Manipur. I recently started watching Korean serials. The one that I watched recently has betwitched me. I have posted a thread about it. Please read it if you find the time. The name of the serial is 'Craxy to Love'. It has such superb performaces by the actors. You can email me at [email protected], if you would like to know more about the serial...may I know which country are you from?

Default Hi

Hi..
    I am from India, Manipur. I recently started watching Korean serials. The one that I watched recently has betwitched me. I have posted a thread about it. Please read it if you find the time. The name of the serial is 'Crazy to Love'. It has such superb performaces by the actors. You can email me at [email protected], if you would like to know more about the serial...may I know which country are you from?

I'm from London, England. Am I meant to write more ??

I justwanted to know how far the craze has reached. You can write anything about yourself. I'm from India

I am from the netherlands, and many here are getting addicted also to the korean series thanks to the internet...

Default Hi! every korean movies n serials lovers.

Hello every one, i am MUSIC from Pokhara, Nepal... i am a great fan of korean movies and serials. my best serial is I AM SORRY I LOVE YOU and SASSY GIRL and in movies MY SASSY GIRL and many others. i am great fan of love movies and it is said that korean movies are the best love movies in the whole world. so i wanna give thanks to all teams of korean film industry for giving us such movies..... if any one wanna know more about korean movies then they can contact me. my email id is [email protected]"
    Last edited by music123456789; 05-14-09 at 01:44 AM.

I'm also fan of korean movies. The best hit show now is Boy over Flower in my country. They are very cute. Although, I already know the flow of the story I still love to watch it. In fact I watch the series in advance through google videos and I am very happy. I can't help my self to watch it and other korean dramas. I like also manga series.
    Signature links to adverts are not allowed ~ Moderator.

Hey...I am from India, Mumbai...recently i started watching Korean dramas and movies...i just love them...day by day i feel like i should watch more and more of them...now even i have got desire to learn Korean language and at least visit south Korea once.!!