Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Digital Photo Comments

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Lol, how do you ask a girl for a pic then? I nagged and begged, still nothing . Ogakira did it subtly and to no avail.

Anyone else going to post up their pics? Only one?
    Like this "hey, if you don't mind, can i see your picture? it's probably cooler to know who i'm talking too... blah blah".

Asking for pictures on the net is creepy though, there's just isn't a smooth way to do it, if you have to ask for it then you're not gonna get it (most likely). If a girl GIVES you a picture on the net (specifically for you only) then it's wierd too... let's just say that there isn't a good way to do it, if you ask for it and she gives it up then everything is ok, if not just let it go, can't do anything else right?

GuGu, it's too blurry but you're still so cuteee.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    GuGu, it's too blurry but you're still so cuteee.
    It was made blurry for a reason mommie.

I wanna see another pic of you too! So post!!!!!!

OMG MISA is SO HOTT I CAN EAT HER.
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

awww....my cutesy wutsy BuBu finally posted her pix. wow..in that pix you look no more than 12yrs old. And you said you be drinkin?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    Bonjour OGakira! Like, Hello, take off the hood!!1--Big Bro looks pretty young for your age..
    Bonjour Sis! Long story short...when I was a baby, a rat chewed off my ears. LOLs Actually, I have no hair. Just imagine me with a classic Jet Li head. Didn't mean to hide my head but....."It cold!!!"
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    awww....my cutesy wutsy BuBu finally posted her pix. wow..in that pix you look no more than 12yrs old. And you said you be drinkin?!!!
    Argh!!!!! I'm not 12! I showed someone that same pic and he said I looked like I was 18! I believe I look older than 12! But I can assure you that I'm legal to to gamble and drink in the US.

How come no one else is posting? I'm still waiting for Mr. RWX to give us another look at his Hollister model figure.

Aww, Gugu =) And you said I looked young lol, I think you look younger =P

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Nahh! I look older than you! You look like you're 10! Post another pic for us to look at please!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Nahh! I look older than you! You look like you're 10! Post another pic for us to look at please!
    LOL, 10? That's not a compliment =P And no way after seeing that thread in open debate lol. Besides no one in Spcnet posts pictures, so if someone does, it sticks out like a sore thumb. I did it in another forum and I didn't feel uncomfortable because everyone did it, and hardly anyone visits there =P

LOL, 10? That's not a compliment =P And no way after seeing that thread in open debate lol. Besides no one in Spcnet posts pictures, so if someone does, it sticks out like a sore thumb. I did it in another forum and I didn't feel uncomfortable because everyone did it, and hardly anyone visits there =P
    So, you want to be one of the 'no one' who won't post?
    I think SPCNET is one of the safest places to post pics. Members are more controlled here than other sites like AF. I wouldn't ever post my pics on a place like AF, not is it only too big but people there aren't as respectful of others compared to here. If you have the courage to post your pic somewhere else, you should be able to post it here. Unless you're not my meimei anymore.

It was made blurry for a reason mommie.

I wanna see another pic of you too! So post!!!!!!

LOOK to your left..hehhehe
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

oGakira,you look like a friend of mine Are you a Japanese by the way?

GuGu,you look cute

The current situation:

Comments>Pictures

Conclusion: It always feels nice to see other ppl's pics and comment but may not be so the other way round

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    Lol, how do you ask a girl for a pic then? I nagged and begged, still nothing
    You actually nagged and begged?Really? No wonder you can't get it You cannot show your despair in wanting to get her photos or it will make the girl feel pressurized and uncomfortable,for suspicion you might be an online perv or stalker Who lose the cool first lose the game It's that simple.

Warlock's way of asking is sort of cool. Very "buddy-buddy" type but all still comes down to the girl's perception.I wonder how many girls have got deceived by Warlock's way of asking
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-24-07 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    Warlock's way of asking is sort of cool. Very "buddy-buddy" type but all still comes down to the girl's perception.I wonder how many girls have got deceived by Warlock's way of asking

I don't ask for pictures, it's not my thing.... unless i really really like the girl (and generally i try to stay away from asking guys online for their pix). But that's never gonna happen, I'm sorry that i'm shallow as hell and the 1st thing that hit me is how someone look, so if I don't know how a person look i'm not gonna move in and ask stuff (atleast personal stuff), it's weird for me and i'm just a little weird in that department.

Generally speaking, i don't ask for stuff unless i really really want it , girls don't like that about me, they want me to ask a little (forget begging, they KNOW i'm not gonna).

Yearning babe...i still waiting for your pix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    oGakira,you look like a friend of mine Are you a Japanese by the way?

GuGu,you look cute

The current situation:

Comments>Pictures

Conclusion: It always feels nice to see other ppl's pics and comment but may not be so the other way round

You actually nagged and begged?Really? No wonder you can't get it You cannot show your despair in wanting to get her photos or it will make the girl feel pressurized and uncomfortable,for suspicion you might be an online perv or stalker Who lose the cool first lose the game It's that simple.
    I wont tell you my nationallity until you post your pix. And as you can see...Yittz begging and my subtulty worked. *high 5's Yittz

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post

I don't ask for pictures, it's not my thing.... unless i really really like the girl (and generally i try to stay away from asking guys online for their pix). But that's never gonna happen, I'm sorry that i'm shallow as hell and the 1st thing that hit me is how someone look, so if I don't know how a person look i'm not gonna move in and ask stuff (atleast personal stuff), it's weird for me and i'm just a little weird in that department.

Generally speaking, i don't ask for stuff unless i really really want it , girls don't like that about me, they want me to ask a little (forget begging, they KNOW i'm not gonna).
    Bro...through life this is what I've come to know that works. YOu have 100 girls...you ask every one of them for a pix...and if you get atleast 1 pix...then it would be a success. Dont let the chance pass you by.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

So, you want to be one of the 'no one' who won't post?
    I think SPCNET is one of the safest places to post pics. Members are more controlled here than other sites like AF. I wouldn't ever post my pics on a place like AF, not is it only too big but people there aren't as respectful of others compared to here. If you have the courage to post your pic somewhere else, you should be able to post it here. Unless you're not my meimei anymore.
    Lol, no I didn't post it on AF..though I might've posted it on Soompi photoshop thread at one point transiently just so I could get a nice photoshopped image haha. But there's SOOOO many ppl there and no one really cares or anything.Well, personally I just feel more comfortable when there's a LOT of ppl puting up pics, then you don't stick out and no one really cares. And I am still your Jie Jie =)

And what's this whole deal/discussion about finding techniques to ask girls for pics online? It's not like you're trying to date them. *rolls eyes* Warlock's way is pretty smooth I gotta admit, I would probably fall for it.

And Warlock, so you're saying you won't talk to a girl online unless she's pretty? Sorry to say buddy, that is quite shallow. I don't really give because it's not Internet singles *gags* so I talk to anyone who is interesting to talk to and don't really care that much about how they look. I might be curious like anyone else if I talk to them for a long time, but otherwise, I don't really care.

Yeah I bet it is easier for girls to ask other girls for a pic than guys asking guys due to societal norms haha.
    Last edited by yearning; 10-24-07 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Yearning babe...i still waiting for your pix.
    I wont tell you my nationallity until you post your pix. And as you can see...Yittz begging and my subtulty worked. *high 5's Yittz

Bro...through life this is what I've come to know that works. YOu have 100 girls...you ask every one of them for a pix...and if you get atleast 1 pix...then it would be a success. Dont let the chance pass you by.
    Lol, I'm still not convinced that's your picture..do you inject yourself with collagen or something?

And so by that logic, once you guys find a "success", what happens next? You're going to woo the girl online? *sketical look*

From my past experiences, it's usually the girls who ask for my picture and that's when I propose a trade. But that was back in the day when I had a more active online presence.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

I didn't realize there was a thread until minutes ago
    Last edited by Leanna; 10-24-07 at 10:50 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Wow, Leanna, you're so young! I would guess that you're in your pre-teen years or just turning 13. Someone young as you could be my little sister. Cute!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Wow, Leanna, you're so young! I would guess that you're in your pre-teen years or just turning 13. Someone young as you could be my little sister. Cute!
    Stop talking and lets see some of your pic! You OWE ME!!!!!!!!!