Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Digital Photo Comments

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Stop talking and lets see some of your pic! You OWE ME!!!!!!!!!
    No, I don't owe you anything. You owe me a fulfilled challenge.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    No, I don't owe you anything. You owe me a fulfilled challenge.
    I'll send you my pics in my ChunLi halloween costume if you post your pic.

Come on! None of the mods responded. Can you give me another challenge? Something I can actually do!

Wow, Leanna, you're so young! I would guess that you're in your pre-teen years or just turning 13. Someone young as you could be my little sister. Cute!
    Ahah, thanks i'm thirteen.
    Maybe we're long lost siblings
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Come on! None of the mods responded. Can you give me another challenge? Something I can actually do!
    ChunLi costume? HAH! I rather see you in your white robe as Siu Long Nu, hairstyle and sword in hand---everything! That's your challenge. No photoshop, you really have to come up with a white robe costume and style your hair and have a sword in a pose, that should do it for a challenge!

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Aww, I wanna see SS too! Can I have a challenge too? As long as it's not too hard, I can try =P

ChunLi costume? HAH! I rather see you in your white robe as Siu Long Nu, hairstyle and sword in hand---everything! That's your challenge. No photoshop, you really have to come up with a white robe costume and style your hair and have a sword in a pose, that should do it for a challenge!
    OMG! That is sooo gay! How did you even think of it? Fine! I will use my bedsheet as my dress. I don't have a sword, but will a star wars light saber do? and no problem with the hair. I have long black hair.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Aww, I wanna see SS too! Can I have a challenge too? As long as it's not too hard, I can try =P
    Sure, In the spirit of Halloween, dress up as a geisha! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Yes, I'm having fun at someone's expense.

OMG! That is sooo gay! How did you even think of it? Fine! I will use my bedsheet as my dress. I don't have a sword, but will a star wars light saber do? and no problem with the hair. I have long black hair.
    Sure, anything that resembles a sword, bedsheets? You better make it look real! If CrazyT and I think you look passable with your makeshift costume as XLN, I'll post my picture in your PM inbox. This is between you and I and no one else in the forum, so naturally I'm not posting it for all to see and you're not allowed to post it either or share it with anyone else.

Leanna is officially my hero. Nice pictures, little one.

Sure, In the spirit of Halloween, dress up as a geisha! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Yes, I'm having fun at someone's expense.

Sure, anything that resembles a sword, bedsheets? You better make it look real! If CrazyT and I think you look passable with your makeshift costume as XLN, I'll post my picture in your PM inbox. This is between you and I and no one else in the forum, so naturally I'm not posting it for all to see and you're not allowed to post it either or share it with anyone else.
    That is so not fair.
    What's the point of only me seeing it when everyone else on SPCNET wants to see how you look like?
    If you don't want to share with all of us, I won't do it. Too lazy anyways.

Lol, call me racist, but I refuse to dress up as a geisha =P I might've done the Xiao Long Nu thing though....if I was feeling really bored.

chun li costume
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    chun li costume
    I knew I would attract one of the pervs on here.
    I'd do it for your pic lunie.

I knew I would attract one of the pervs on here.
    I'd do it for your pic lunie.
    no camera but chun li costume
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    You actually nagged and begged?Really? No wonder you can't get it You cannot show your despair in wanting to get her photos or it will make the girl feel pressurized and uncomfortable,for suspicion you might be an online perv or stalker Who lose the cool first lose the game It's that simple.

Warlock's way of asking is sort of cool. Very "buddy-buddy" type but all still comes down to the girl's perception.I wonder how many girls have got deceived by Warlock's way of asking
    Zzz, why do you guys take my posts seriously- it was a joke. If you want to post a pic, then do so, don't make promises and then don't keep them.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Lol, call me racist, but I refuse to dress up as a geisha =P I might've done the Xiao Long Nu thing though....if I was feeling really bored.
    Haha, Okay. Dress up like XLN, it can be Gugu vs Yearning. Fun for all challenge.

Put that UP on SPCNET for EVERYONE to see? Nooo wayy....I think I'll pass and have to imagine SS as Noel Leung (which I got used to doing anyway) lol.

And yeah, like I was telling Gugu, I don't have long hair or a sword. A fun challenge while it lasted.

On a side note, I saw some pictures of people dressing up as zombies for the After Dark Film Festival..that was really awesome and cool. I would totally do that if I had the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    Leanna is officially my hero. Nice pictures, little one.
    Thanks. but FYI, I am not little.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Lol, I'm still not convinced that's your picture..do you inject yourself with collagen or something?
    Owwwey!!! that wuz a low blow wasnt it?

As I mentioned previously...it's the pearl cream!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/ogakira/shahnazhusainpearlcreams.jpg')
    And so by that logic, once you guys find a "success", what happens next? You're going to woo the girl online? *sketical look*
    But errrr what if....we were like soul mates destined to meet each other like the word you been using..."yuan"...but umm...only space seperated us and the internet was the medium that brought us together. Then....perhaps one day we could meet up and have a drink. Then if you got tooo drunk I culd give you a piggy back ride home. Nex day we could plant a tree in your garden. Then perhaps we culd exchange trinkets. Then b4 I leave....I could reveal to yu that I have leukemia.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Owwwey!!! that wuz a low blow wasnt it?

As I mentioned previously...it's the pearl cream!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/ogakira/shahnazhusainpearlcreams.jpg')
    But errrr what if....we were like soul mates destined to meet each other like the word you been using..."yuan"...but umm...only space seperated us and the internet was the medium that brought us together. Then....perhaps one day we could meet up and have a drink. Then if you got tooo drunk I culd give you a piggy back ride home. Nex day we could plant a tree in your garden. Then perhaps we culd exchange trinkets. Then b4 I leave....I could reveal to yu that I have leukemia.
    It's a compliment! It means you're young-looking =) Isn't being young-looking good =D

Haha, that's really funny...but my mom's co-worker actually met his wife (they have 2 kids now) through the Internet.....

GUGU! I MISSED OUT ON SEEING YOUR PHOTO!

SEND ?
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.