Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .....*Jin Yong Top Four Beauties*.....

Lolz I think that if Jin Yong did made the females more average looking we wouldn't have so many beautiful actresses to look at. :P So I'm perfectly fine with that. I think that Jin Yong did surpassed some other novel writers in making the main character like Guo Jing, not only not so goodlooking (?) but dumb too. Gu Long, I don't know much but I don't recall a single main character as ugly looking. Don't bash me for this, my knowledge is very limited. XD I'm just stating what I know.

So here is Yang Mi as Fragrance Princess. I say she is lovely indeed.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/281/yangmiprincessif9.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I don't think Xiao Zhao is even as pretty as her mother.
    Oh yeah, forgot about the purple dragon. If i recall correctly, purple dragon was supposedly more beautiful than her daughter because she was half-persian whereas Xiao Zhao was only 1/4 persian.

From what I know, general consensus puts Princess Fragrance, Little Dragon Girl, Wang Yu Yan, Xiao Zhao's mom, and Chen Yuan Yuan in the top 5 for JY world.
    Wouldn't Wang Yuyan's grandmother (was it Li Qiushui or her twin?) be even more beautiful than her, since Duan Yu did fall instantly in love with just a mere jade statue of that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale View Post
    So here is Yang Mi as Fragrance Princess. I say she is lovely indeed.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/281/yangmiprincessif9.jpg')
    Wow, YM looks lovely in Hui Costume. She does make a very appropriate-looking PF though I wouldn't really want to see her as PF since I dont like the character much. On a side note, is that a pic (used to merge with YM's face) of Han Xiang from HZGGII?
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 10-24-07 at 05:17 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

You being Zhao Min Sparky? I don't know, at least I like you...whereas Zhao Min, no comment.
    LMAO

naw...we're just role-playing from that one thread in WUXIA FORUMS where sparky was nominated to be ZM and i think it was me for ZWJ.

And might I add. . .the person who photo-chopped Yang Mi's face should have made her face proportionately ( is that even a word? ) smaller. Otherwise, n i c e !
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

How come you don't like Princess Fragrance sunnysnow? Actually, I heard a lot of people don't like her here. I don't know why though. What's wrong with her? And yes, that is a manipulation of Yang Mi and Han Xiang.

resident:alien - I followed the proportion of the original picture. It's supposed to be that big. Actually, the manip is even a little smaller than the original.

original:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8081/hanxiangbg5.jpg')
    Last edited by Nightingale; 10-24-07 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale View Post
    How come you don't like Princess Fragrance sunnysnow? Actually, I heard a lot of people don't like her here. I don't know why though. What's wrong with her?
    I think just like how people don't like Little Dragon Girl and Wang Yu Yan, they dislike Princess Fragrance for the same reason. She is a beautiful vase, albeit, the MOST beautiful vase in the world, but her personality leaves something to be desired.

Characterwise, I think most people like her sister instead.

I get the feeling of these three, Little Dragon Girl gets some kind of support. Her beauty is very high and her boringness is probably just as much. But at least she is a hottie who can kick butt.

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    naw...we're just role-playing from that one thread in WUXIA FORUMS where sparky was nominated to be ZM and i think it was me for ZWJ.
    Oh I know, lol. That comment was just an inside joke of showing my dislike of Zhao Min that is all.

For the wuxia forum casting, I think even I was given the role of the Song guy for my devoted love for CCY.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    If i recall correctly, purple dragon was supposedly more beautiful than her daughter because she was half-persian whereas Xiao Zhao was only 1/4 persian.

Wouldn't Wang Yuyan's grandmother be even more beautiful than her, since Duan Yu did fall instantly in love with just a mere jade statue of that woman.
    I think maybe by the time HSDS rolled around Xiao Zhao might have been prettier than her mother who was in her 40s by then. Though, I think if both were in their 20s, Purple Dragon would easily win. From my opinion, it does not look like Purple Dragon have the insane "age-well" effect that Little Dragon Girl has. Then again, at least Purple Dragon has the excuse of actually giving birth.

Yes, I always thought the statue goddess belongs in the top 5 too. Perhaps her character is way too small to be considered. If based on DY, I think DY would pick the statue goddess over WYY in a beauty contest. When he first met WYY, I got the impression he was "Wow, I can't believe someone actually looks a lot like Statue Goddess, rather than "Wow, I can't believe I found someone even prettier than Statue Goddess."