Thread: Yao Chen (姚晨)--Wu Lin Wai Zhuan's Xiao Guo!

Default Yao Chen (姚晨)--Wu Lin Wai Zhuan's Xiao Guo!

She's my new fav actress....she's Xiao Guo (Guo Fu Rong) in Wu Lin Wai Zhuan...
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/index.php?...en&redirect=no
    http://www.qq5t.com/joke/2007/41572.html

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tu888.cn/guoneinvxing/yaochen/ycx19.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://joke.qq5t.com/[www.qq5t.com]/200706/200761101352600.jpg')740)this.width=740" border="undefined

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://joke.qq5t.com/[www.qq5t.com]/200706/200761101352495.jpg')740)this.width=740" border="undefined

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://joke.qq5t.com/[www.qq5t.com]/200706/200761101352405.jpg')740)this.width=740" border="undefined

[[COLOR=#0000ff]edit[/COLOR]]
    TV Series

External Links

Hope I'm not the only Yao Chen supporter here...
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

sorry redfirefly124 but I really despise and can't stand her at all
    those boots she wore in the pictures were quite cute though hehh
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lol Leanna thats okay...we're still friends. XD lol
    I'm suprised anyone's even heard of her actually...what did you see her in? Why do you hate her?

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    lol Leanna thats okay...we're still friends. XD lol
    I'm suprised anyone's even heard of her actually...what did you see her in? Why do you hate her?
    "Wu Ling Wai Zhuan", like any other it was pretty boring and sort of stupid so I didn't watch the whole thing.
    Also, did you see her new series "Fang Qian Wu Hou" (something like that)? It's made with most of the cast from "Wu Ling Wai Zhuan

I guess her acting is average, but she doesn't look really pretty in my case.

[edit]
    Actually in the spcnet world, people here don't talk about a lot of the actress/actors that I see on TV new practically everyday.... it mostly revolves around Taiwanese or Hong Kong celebs here.
    Last edited by Leanna; 10-23-07 at 09:03 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lol Wu lin wai zhuan isn't that bad if you watch past the first few episodes...I find it pretty funny actually. XD Nope i didn't see Fang Qian Wu Hou..but I heard of it. Is it good? Whats it about?
    Anyways, yeah I wouldn't say she's super pretty, at first i thought she was really ugly, but then the more I saw her the more I liked her look. I dunno, I'm just biased I guess. But I really like her acting. LOL..oh well, I guess we all have our own opinions. Its just like some people really like Farenheit or Ruby Lin or someone and I really hate them.....
    I wish people would talk about lesser known celebrities actually.....thats why I like Baidu forums...they even have a forum for some random singer named Rong Er.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    [edit]
    Actually in the spcnet world, people here don't talk about a lot of the actress/actors that I see on TV new practically everyday.... it mostly revolves around Taiwanese or Hong Kong celebs here.
    Don't forget the Chinese celebs (LYF).

lol viv_g........nice example. LYF is so overated :rollseyes: I mean, she's pretty, I guess (see I don't even think she's that pretty), but if she does one more crazy disturbing dance rountine I swear I'm scarred for life.

lol Wu lin wai zhuan isn't that bad if you watch past the first few episodes...I find it pretty funny actually. XD Nope i didn't see Fang Qian Wu Hou..but I heard of it. Is it good? Whats it about?
    I didn't watch it either, the plot doesn't seem so interesting to me. And I'm mostly into "Ou Xiang Ju" hehhs

Anyways, yeah I wouldn't say she's super pretty, at first i thought she was really ugly, but then the more I saw her the more I liked her look. I dunno, I'm just biased I guess. But I really like her acting. LOL..oh well, I guess we all have our own opinions.
    The thing I can't stand about her the most is her eyes.... they look like eyes of Mei Ting (I call them goldfish eyes)

Its just like some people really like Farenheit or Ruby Lin or someone and I really hate them....I wish people would talk about lesser known celebrities actually.....thats why I like Baidu forums...they even have a forum for some random singer named Rong Er.
    Totally agree with you on that! So many Alex Su, Raymond Lam fans..... ughhhh
    I wish people would know and talk about the person in my signature and some celebs I like, like Daniel Wu and such only have threads with like 2 pages and are completely dead. Baidu forum is definitely my place to be, I can always get the lastest updates on Wei Chen
    Members here never talk about movies and the actors forum is always so dead! I like talking about cute actors more instead of overrated and boring actresses
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

LOL-ou xiang ju. Yeah....most people are. I"ll admit they're pretty cute...
    rofl at goldfish eyes...I actually don't mind them that much

I KNOW! Those crazy fans are SOOOOOO annoying.....esp. Carman Lee ones.....*cough*lightanddark*cough* I tried to be nice to her and say "its just MY OPINION"....but it didn't really work....she ended up saying basically "yeah, but your opinion is wrong..."....and I was thinking "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WRONG OPINION". Gosh....

I think this actress has great potential. She's good at her lines, her acting is decent and she is bubbly.

I saw her in a satirical movie with Wang Jin. Story is about trying to get an apartment off her hands and there's this part about House of Flying Daggers where she mimicked Zhang Ziyi. It was pretty funny and I think she looked better than ZZY in those green clothes.

LOL-ou xiang ju. Yeah....most people are. I"ll admit they're pretty cute...
    rofl at goldfish eyes...I actually don't mind them that much

I KNOW! Those crazy fans are SOOOOOO annoying.....esp. Carman Lee ones.....*cough*lightanddark*cough* I tried to be nice to her and say "its just MY OPINION"....but it didn't really work....she ended up saying basically "yeah, but your opinion is wrong..."....and I was thinking "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WRONG OPINION". Gosh....
    YES! CL fans, ughh lightanddark. Shes the most sensative and stupid fan Ive ever met. hahhs, good she got banned.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

she's cute...i'll look into her work....

Netfatari and tikklles_hlub: Yay for you guys! If you guys what more Yao Chen goodies (wallpapers, pics, etc) just say so and I'll post them!
    Leanna: UGG yeah I know. Ooops, shouldn'tve said that..^^: Did it turn out that she and darknight123 were the same person? It seemed like it...

Leanna: UGG yeah I know. Ooops, shouldn'tve said that..^^: Did it turn out that she and darknight123 were the same person? It seemed like it...
    yep they were! now Carmen Lee's thread is like dead
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持