Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Eric Suen ~

yes i do.. the pics in there are SO sexy... i'll post some when i get my new scanner
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

o yea... btw.... that's a good album too...great MVs... did u kno that eric helped out w. the translations? ^^
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Wow... He released an english album? When was this? Can i still find it anywhere?

yes he did. it's a bunch of oldies... but really good =) the name of trhe album is "Love Story" (the title is in English)... maybe you can try looking online?
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

So glad at last Eric wil be show at Medan Brastagi Indonesia , after the delay.
    Wel, all ur fans in Indonesia have been unpatient to see u now.. we will always support u anywhere

For the fans who wish to join, u can contact to me at my email [email protected] or contact mikie holiday at Mikie Holiday phone (6261)4539957 or 4539958 for the information.

The show wil be at 14.30 and 19.30 on August 17th 2003
    at Mikie Holiday Brastagi Indonesia.
    Note. For the 14.30 show, there wil be transportation

Wel, hope we can join it and support Eric there together!! See ya there

--------------------
    taken from ESIFC...
    wow... anyone from indonesia? hehe
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

there's also some news on his new show... kind of... but no1 has posted it and i cant seem to find it at the moment.. maybe when im home... staying over at cousin's house and connection MAD slow T_T

koorinohime, did you find it yeeeeet? i will die if i dont get any news on eric soon X_X

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

man... u think i wasnt lookin? T_T i wanna c toooooo

yea ok... i know you are, so i'll stop bothering you about it...
    is he still in shanghai now?

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Indonesia? O.O what about US?

he came to Las Vegas and Atlantic City, NJ... not sure when... 2000 for one of them, i think... i didnt get to go ;_;

"Seven chivals" is a large-scale TV serial produced by a multi-media company in Shanghai. It
    presents a luminous, wonderful and variegated
    world of the gallants to the audience. The filming part has already been completed and the
    drama is undergoing the afterwards production
    procedure.

It is entirely different from the traditional
    chivalrous TV serials which are revisions of the
    famous novels. The story plot is wholly original, unlike the ordinary scenario talking
    about fighting and revenge in the chivals' world.

It uses the affection, hostility, passion and hatred of the ancient gallants to reflect human beings' real life in the modern world. The casting include Ma Yi Li & Wang Yin in "Princess
    Huan Zhu", Eric Sun Yao Wei (both a renowned
    singer and a popular actor in TV serials and films),and a new idol actor called Zhao Feng.
    The image crew is the same experienced ones who
    have just finished another TV serial "Golden
    Family". We can call it a youth drama comprising of strong elements of modernization using the ancient chivals' world as the cover.

The script is about the competition of two big
    gangs, both open and stealthily. The major characters are Master Mei, his daughter, Mei Xiao
    Yao, the hypocritical steward, the new worker Xiao Hu (Little Tiger), the desperate big fighter, Shen Luo Yang, the disguised chival, Huo
    Jie. The high-minded top chivals resemble
    the white-collar senior executives; though dressed
    in ancient costumes, all behaving like modern
    middle-classes. The heads of the two big gangs
    reflect the shrewd businessmen in the cruel commercial world, playing politics and cunning tricks at all times. The lines of the characters
    are humorous and sarcastic, making the audience frantic with joy. Even the actors/actresses share
    the same feelings. We can anticipate that it will
    be another fantastic and successful TV serial.

The production company is spending tremendous time
    and efforts on the afterwards production work, hoping to make it perfect. With the skilful experience of the crew, the special effect is refined and close to the reality, comparable to all the Grade A films. The critics have all spoken highly of this drama, adding extra credits to its super standard.

"Seven chivals" is this production company's
    first product. Its success will definitely set a new model and develop another new trend for the coming chivalrous TV serials.

-----
    wonder if he'll be huo jie... wish i could c pix of this already!! XP

Eric will be invited to be the guest actor of another drama called "Fairy Comrades". Zhao Feng will be both the producer and the leading male
    actor. He will be playing two roles. The investment of "Fairy Comrades" will be approximately RMB 12 Million, It originates from a computer game although the story will be a brand new one. This concept is the first attempt for the dramas in the Mainland China. Zhao Feng invites Eric to play one of the characters, after he has finished filming "Seven Chivals". Xuan Xuan will be playing the female lead.

Before joing the filming circle, Zhao Feng was already very famous in the dubbing field. In a few American movies, he has dubbed the voice of Nicholas Cage.

lol.. u did it! news! news! hahaha...
    hope he'll get a cool role... adorable one

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

mucho excited...

wow, sounds interesting

heard Ma Yi Li and Eric will be one of those arguing couples

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

yeah... cute cute

do you guys mean the one from HZGG 3?

yup, that one... i can't wait to see them arguing!