Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Eric Suen ~

haha, besides dynasty doctor, havent seen him in this type of arguing relationship nemore... so cute... but this time it's kind of different rite? more of those rivalry types... (i'm guessing)
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

yeah... competition and bickering... adorable... i like it when he does that
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

haha really... my friend likes it when he's yelling at people ... u kno, like in princess huai yu... she's a weirdo... but of course i can understand, bcuz so am i
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

heheh crazy ppl *wink*
    i'd like to see how she would pull this off tho... then i will say that she can act =P

who cares... we'll just focus on that one special person
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

blah... but annoying co-stars can ruin things

stop being so negative!!
    but one thing i have to be so grateful for is that none of his leading ladies were ever those weak, pitiful characters... those are annoying anyway...

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

not that this answers all of our questions but... just some important stuff from news i just read about 7 Warriors...
    1. ma yi li will be a tomboyish character, dressing up as a guy and playing around with our Eric's mind :P
    2. outside, she is a very outgoing person as well, going crazy with our playful Eric

::gives koorinohime a great big hug::
    thanks!! hehe, this reminds of shui xian played by xao ying in Prince Wulong... i 'm actually more eager to see it now

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

alrite! sounds cute! i guess that means ma yi li won't have so much pink on her rite? =D

wow, can't wait until this comes out

Originally posted by QiQi
    alrite! sounds cute! i guess that means ma yi li won't have so much pink on her rite? =D
    hahaha... finally putting down your hostility?

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

lol i know rite...
    someone pointed out to me how he was looking at lin mei zhen in this scene where he put the flower in her hair... so... intense... fang dian la!! XP <333333 those vibes... hehehe

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/koorinohime/lxf17.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/koorinohime/lxf18.jpg')

well.. not in this one cuz he look sso mesmerized <3333
    Last edited by koorinohime; 08-03-03 at 11:49 PM.

take note of the first one!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/koorinohime/lxf19.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/koorinohime/lxf20.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/koorinohime/lxf21.jpg')
    Last edited by koorinohime; 08-03-03 at 11:50 PM.

haha at first i thought someone took a picture of their tv or somethin
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-8-1/200381225543830.jpg')

me too... hehe thanks for posting... nice and big

even though he looked more compatible with gigi, i have to say i liked his and sha man's story more... maybe because it looked like they reaaally loved and needed each other... i guess that's just because gigi was evil, and when she pretended to be good she was too weak... if only they gave them more moments other than that of Eric trying to protect her... but i love the wedding scene though... soooo cute

thanks for all the pics!!!

Originally posted by QiQi
    even though he looked more compatible with gigi, i have to say i liked his and sha man's story more... maybe because it looked like they reaaally loved and needed each other... i guess that's just because gigi was evil, and when she pretended to be good she was too weak... if only they gave them more moments other than that of Eric trying to protect her... but i love the wedding scene though... soooo cute
    i agree with you... sha man is so lucky... or should i say lin? but i dont like her voice... so hoarse

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

lucky? hellooo, she DIED... lol.. j/k... i know wut u mean...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture2/pic2002-10-19/20021019112410850.gif')

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!