Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Eric Suen ~

oooh i have this article... it IS a very cute shot
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

oh really? can anyone tell me what this article was about?

sure thing, let me dig it up and summarize it for you
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

thank you, thank you.
    i'm watching chor lau heung right now... eric appeared... and then he died... ::sniff:: he was SO COOOL!!!! and HOOOOT

i know rite... =( but his luo wu wing was soo cool... loved it when he shoved wutever u call that thing he was playing in the water XP

found the article... there are some nicer pics in there... maybe one day when i have time i'll scan them for u hehe

ERIC SUEN DOESN'T WANT TO BE COMPARED WITH AARON KWOK
    Eric became famous in Taiwan first, and then he came back to work on his career in HK. His situation sounds similar to that of Aaron Kwok's, people like to compare them. (in case u dunno, Aaron Kwok used to be a dancer, and he was discovered as a singer in Taiwan first.... but i think now he has stronger ties with HK).

Eric admits that he doesn't have any "major" love experience, but he can still offer advice. We're not sure if thatz the reason that "Love Academy" invited him to be a host, but he thinks that accepting this offer is a way to satisfy his fans in HK. He believes that those in love can't see as clearly as those watching from the sides. (that famous proverb or wutever)
    If he has the chance, he'd like to try different careers because he's full of dreams. Being a singer was only one of them. He'd like to try writing as well.

As for being compared with Aaron Kwok, Eric said he probably can't be compared with him because Aaron is one of the Heavenly Kings, and he sang in Taiwan for for 4 years, while Eric himself is just a newbie in the entertainment business. He only asks for non-stop improvement. Although the music award ceremonies haven't happened yet, Eric's chances to reaping those awards seems quite high... but he said that setting goals of how many CDs to sell and etc. are too hard to follow, as long as he satisfies himself, isn't that enough?

Last edited by koorinohime; 08-05-03 at 03:05 PM.

thanks alot.. wow.. that must have been one old article hehee

yeah... so now it's time for the NEW news!!!!
    finally... pics from the new series!! this should come out around the end of the year... (but i cant wait that long)
    we got our wish... he has a new hairstyle!! itz not lxf or luo wu qing... but itz soooo cute ... i luv the one in the first pic...
    eric's character is ma xiao hu (little tiger)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tianjindaily.com.cn/docroot/200308/05/picture/d080540.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tv-trade.net/program/juzhao/TL001519-2.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tv-trade.net/program/juzhao/TL001519-3.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tv-trade.net/program/juzhao/TL001519-4.gif')
    he looks pretty cute with ma yi li
    Last edited by koorinohime; 08-05-03 at 05:12 PM.

ma xiao hu is HOT HOT HOT!
    i really like the hair in the first one too... can't tell the actresses tho...
    yeah, ma yi li doesn't look so bad here... too bad we don't see pics of her dressed as a guy hehe

omg... koorinohime.. arigatou x infinity! xiao hu IS cuuuute...
    hehe QiQi finally softening toward ma yi li.. yeah those crossdressing pictures would have been interesting... see how convincing she looks
    man... i CAN'T wait until the end of this year =*(
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

wow, so cute. can't wait for this
    i'm looking forward to this new pairing

i really like the hair and costume in the first one... maybe itz the cape!!
    ther rest remind me of ping chang from dynasty doctor... which is not necessarily a bad thing

oh... ping chang *_*
    and now... little tiger ::huggles::
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

hey... i love ping chan!!! he's mine!!! and xuan ye was my first love hehehe... neway... the full news article

2003-8-5 Beijing Entertainment, Xin Bao
    "Seven Chivals"-an allegory of an insurance storm at ancient times

Reporter: Ren Yan

Have you heard of the operation of the insurance industry at the ancient times? At the year end, Eric Sun Yao Wei, Wang Yan, Ma Yi Li and He Sai Fei will jointly address to the audience a story about the insurance industry at the ancient times. Yesterday, the reporter understood that the filming of the large-scale 30-episode TV drama "Seven Chivals" has been finished quietly. The production company is Camera Media Investment Limited in Shanghai. The play is now undergoing the final refinery procedure.

The story is talking about the rivalry between two big gangs in Jiang Nan, namely, "Zhang Sheng Hui" ("Longevity Committee") and "Bu Lao Tang" ("Evergreen Group"). It resembles the viloent and severe competition among the big corporations in their daily business at the present age. The scenario originates from Master Mei Long, the leader of "Zhang Sheng Hui"; Mei Xiao Yao, his daughter; Xiao Cang Dao, their dauntless governess and Ma Xiao Hu, the new worker, integrated with their benefaction, resentment, affection & hostility. It is also a wrangle between life & death, inter-mixing with their love and abhor.

The most interesting point is that the story itself is a metaphor. The business which "Zhang Sheng Hui" and "Bu Lao Tang" are running is the insurance business in the modern times. Their offer of special discounts of all sorts are the fable of the various marketing/selling techniques and strategies applied by modern people. The public-spirited chivals who are struggling for survival in the gangs are simply the present young executives who are working under the harsh competition atmosphere. Their bosses are like the shrewd and double-handed enterpreneurs. The artists, though dressed in ancient costumes, all act, speak and feel like the modern youngsters. The humorous lines and the jests of the script cannot repress their laughters.

Eric Sun Yao Wei (renowned and popular singer/actor in TV series and movies), Wang Yan ("Princess Jing"), Ma Yi Li "Princess Zi Wei"), He Sai Fei (an experienced actress in the Mainland
    China) and Zhao Feng (a new idol actor) play the major characters of the play. According to the
    crew, Ma Yi Li is very energetic and active in both the filming booth and in reality. Ma was specially appointed by Qiong Yao to play the role of "Princess Zi Wei". They make a joke saying that probably Qiong Yao has overlooked Ma's real character. She may be more appropriate to play the part of "Xiao Yan Zi" ("Little Swallow" in the drama of "Princess Huan Zhu Part III") It is the first time of another famous actress, He Sai Fei, to play chivalrous dramas. The character,
    Xiao Cang Dao, is a mature and dauntless woman who is both wily and good at martial arts. Her vivid performance illustrates the formal and the good foundation skills which she had acquired from the Beijing operas before.

The digital production centre of Camera Media is fully responsible for the final production works. As per the crew, they aim at the levels of the famous dramas "The Legend of Shu Shan" and "Storm Riders" in respect of the refineness and the sense of reality.

thanks so much!! i really want to see this, even if it's ma yi li!! =P
    man u guys have too many loves... i'm taking luo wu qing... even though he died

awww.. that's not fair you guys... everyone loves ping chang... i didn't see that yet... so i'll take xuan ye... he's so perfect!!

not 100% sure but someone told me that in the pic w. the girls... the one on the left is rebecca wang yan and the one on the right is ma yi li...

that's what i was thinking.. the girl on the left had rounder eyes like rebecca's

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

hey i was just thinking.... not only does the costume remind of of ping chang... but it's about insurance in the old days... dynasty doctor wasn't really like doctors back then... it was more like modern doctors in ancient times... i know he'll be very funny again... but i hope itz a different type of character... didn't he say he was going to be a chival??

hey guys... woohoo!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-08-01/3_28-3-326-503_2003080118313.jpg')

thanks a lot dudette! ::droolz:: my adorable little tiger

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!