Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208

Thread: ~ Eric Suen ~

Awww what did you hate about it? Chou Tong's fate?
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by silversnowflake View Post
    Awww what did you hate about it? Chou Tong's fate?
    Yeap. Chou Tong's fate. It's way too harsh. Like my housemate said, he is better off dead than having this fate. I don't think I can rewatch this series after seeing Chou Tong's fate.

For 3/4 of the series he was a good person. Only in the last few episodes he went on the wrong path. But, it's forgiveable given what he went through psychologically and emotionally. When the truth was revealed, he lost his identity. Like he said, he spent his whole life working hard, no childhood, didn't have his own dream. He did everything just to maintain his father's good name. His identity was Long Kam Guai's son. But, when the truth was revealed, he lost this identity. Adding salt to wound, Ping Seung became better than him in a short time just because Ping Seung has good genes. He studied medicine for his whole life and Ping Seung surpassed him not even 1 year (I assume) after learning medicine. Not only his identity was lost, his pride was also crushed. And then his girlfriend started wavering and becoming Sou Man and having feelings for Ping Seung. Another whammy. So, the only way he thought he can salvage his pride was to get money and fame. True, he was being unfilial, but many people has some kind emotional huddler they need to cross. The fact that he rather die that let his mother exchange blood with him show how much his lost of identity and how much his mother let him be the replacement of Ping Seung (to risk death) affected him. But this fact also show that he was righteous and good at heart. He didn't want to sacrifice another person's life to save his own.

And the poisoning Emperor part, he was first deceived, then blackmailed and forced. It's do or die. He and Duen Tin Ming thought it's the antidote to the Emperor's poison. Also, in this case, the Emperor was also wrong. He treathen to execute Duen Tin Ming in a very painful way of death if Duen Ting Ming didn't achieve the impossible. The emperor himself was the one who pushed Duen Tin Ming and Chou Tong to betray him. But Chou Tong later redeemed himself by winning the bet together with Ping Seung, and thus the Emperor's throne was protected. This last deed should have been considered as a point to lighten his sentence,

If the Emperor has exiled him and Duen Tin Ming, I'm still ok. But he was sentenced to life imprisonment with no oppotunity to see the daylight again. He is only 20 years old, and has to pass this whole life in that dim cell, with nothing to do. Just lock up in that cagelike thing. And his brilliant medical skill all wasted. With his ability, he can achieve a lot in life. Even in exile, there might be hope and at least he can see the daylight, breath the fresh air. Duen Tin Ming, I'm not that worried. He's already half crazy anyway, and he doesn't have many years left given his age. But, Chou Tong is only 20 years old. He deserve a second chance. I still think Chou Tong is good at heart and Ping Seung thinks so too.

Chou Tong has done wrong, but giving this end to him is still an injustice. I can't be happy for any other character after seeing Chou Tong's fate.
    Last edited by kidd; 09-14-07 at 10:50 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I'm not sure if he ever released that song you were looking for as a single. It came from his old CD 'Happenings'; and yes, he had a really nice refined look for that album. The black and white photography with a Parisian backdrop made it all so elegant.

Please see this link: http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Er...nings:89808464
    There's an auction for this CD on Yahoo Singapore Auctions. If you do want it I could bid for it on your behalf and send it to you. You can PM me if this is agreeable to you. However, I really don't recall having seen that song's mtv, so you may have to settle for just this CD.
    no... it's ok, I guess I'll just wait maybe some day they release his old songs again with his KTVs. There's bound to do that someday cause I know Eric will continue to become very popular in the music industry. His comeback was really great. His album sold enough for gold record and all 10 songs were great and different, just awesome. The new editon of his So Far So... Close album comes with DVD of his 903 concert and omg it's amazing. The album has 10 new songs and 10 songs and a DVD for 16.99 at yesasia so be sure to support and buy the real album! It took so long for Eric to release albums again and I'm sure all fans would cherish this opportunity as much as possible!

I can't wait till it's the end of the year music awards for HK cause I really really hope Eric can receive many awards especially for his song 秒殺. All songs are good but 秒殺 is the only fast song in there plus he gets to dance with that song for functions and for his 903 concert too.

Oh here's a video file of a show that Eric was part of. His part is on youtube but just in case some of you want to the file and cut Eric's part out here's the link. I uploaded a few days ago and posted it at other places as well.

RTHK Radio Station Solar Project 2007 Show 太陽計劃2007
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KO88N0I8
    耆英饑饉8小時 2007
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ADV45U0

Eric Suen's interview at RTHK Music Drive
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/wgobya
    Last edited by Sport3888; 10-07-07 at 11:10 PM.

use to be crazy in love with eric.
    he's still good looking as before...

Ah yes, I've bought both the original version of his album as well as the 2nd edition. The concert clips on dvd are really a visual and auditory treat! It's a bit of a pity though that "Flying" wasn't included in the dvd... though the song wasn't really sung in its full glory, it was really touching how the lyrics moved Eric to that extent. Also, his duet with Mike Kasem singing Linkin Park's "In the End" would have been quite a highlight imo. Good thing ardent fans have uploaded both these clips to Youtube! Makes me wonder what else I've missed though... hope to see him perform live again -- next time hopefully I'll be able to make it there!
    ~John Donne

Ah yes, I've bought both the original version of his album as well as the 2nd edition. The concert clips on dvd are really a visual and auditory treat! It's a bit of a pity though that "Flying" wasn't included in the dvd... though the song wasn't really sung in its full glory, it was really touching how the lyrics moved Eric to that extent. Also, his duet with Mike Kasem singing Linkin Park's "In the End" would have been quite a highlight imo. Good thing ardent fans have uploaded both these clips to Youtube! Makes me wonder what else I've missed though... hope to see him perform live again -- next time hopefully I'll be able to make it there!
    I know! Can't believe they didn't put "In The End' in there. I'd rather see Eric sing "In The End" with Mike Kasem than his rap song with him. I pretty much skipped over the rap song. I wonder why they didn't put it in, does it have something to do with copyright issues?

Default Eric's Cantonese album

Just dropping in quickly to say that Eric's new Cantonese album <<只要和你在一起>> will be released in HK on Jan 9 2009. Do give him your support.

His two recent Cantonese albums ("So Far So... Close" and "In The Name Of... Love") have received favourable reviews as well. Do check them out.

Here's also a link to his recent blog entry. I will put up a translation if there's a request for one.

Regards,
    Snowflake
    Last edited by silversnowflake; 01-04-09 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Put in the yesasia links to the album info
    ~John Donne

Default Sample Eric's latest album

Dear all,

You can access the links on this site to hear Eric's latest album. Do buy the original cd to support Eric if you like the songs. Enjoy!
    ~John Donne